• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Oh. I see. Well, if you're fated to always come back to the school, maybe you just need to be seperated from fate. I happen to know I'm immune to such things. So, the plan is that and that's how we're going to break this cur... wait, did time just skip? Oh no, not this guy."

"Yeah, I'm immune to any universal laws. Which is why I'm suprised this guy found me. He's basically an evil version of one of my allies that died. Also, he's way more powerful. So yeah, that's a thing."

Andykhang said:
"Is there anything else you want aside from that?"
"Would removing someone's concept of time be feasible ?"

"Also, Timemon is also capable to manipulate the flow of casuality, in specific i was thinking to create something to rewind causaility in order to instantly replay an attack an infinite number of times"

"Eh, probably , but it also depend on the other side's time resistence too. It's not guaranteed."

"So essentially, you copy your own blow, and then pasted it infinite amount of times?"

"Well, that problem could be circunvented by removing concept of time from the area around a target instead of removing time directly from it,"

"Also, yes, it really does sound like doing a copy/paste an infinite number of times."

WHYNAUT said:
I travel to the dimension of the Courage Trials in order to speak to the wyvern and the hippogriff again.
The two bow in unison.

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, boy, that was somethin' else." He said, going back to Realm. "What a 'game' I tell ya."
"It's good to have fun. By the way, I noticed that there were some new faces in the group that I haven't met yet. Would you mind introducing me to them?"

The Smashor said:
"Yeah, I'm immune to any universal laws. Which is why I'm suprised this guy found me. He's basically an evil version of one of my allies that died. Also, he's way more powerful. So yeah, that's a thing."
"Who are you talking about? I don't see anyone else here."

She looks a little worried.

"What me look like, some sort jester ape? Ha, that funny! If me ape, WHY ME KILL FOR BANANA!?" He said, holding a banana before squeezing it and yelling uncontrollably.

I smile. I spent a lot of time in my Throne World and it's nice to be see other living beings again.

"Raise your heads. I have returned for the kingdom that you told me about. Where is it? I do hope I wasn't gone for too long, I don't know how fast time passes here compared to other dimensions."

Let's see if there is indeed a kingdom in need of a ruler.

Christian Higdon said:
"What me look like, some sort jester ape? Ha, that funny! If me ape, WHY ME KILL FOR BANANA!?" He said, holding a banana before squeezing it and yelling uncontrollably.
"Please stop doing that."

"They probably don't want to show themselves just yet. Their some sort of super-vampire and have a bunch of spirits that punch things for them, among other things. If memory serves me correctly, they can Stop Time, turn things into bombs, travel through alternate dimensions, see the future and erase time. They probably have even more powers now."

WHYNAUT said:
I smile. I spent a lot of time in my Throne World and it's nice to be see other living beings again.

"Raise your heads. I have returned for the kingdom that you told me about. Where is it? I do hope I wasn't gone for too long, I don't know how fast time passes here compared to other dimensions."

Let's see if there is indeed a kingdom in need of a ruler.
"It hasn't been that long." (Hippogriff)

"Ah of course! This is your great kingdom now! From this very castle many kings have made their mark on the world, imbuing it with a great history!" (Wyvern)

"It has seen better days. The kingdom's most recent golden age was eons in the past, the people gone. Without a ruler, this place is no more than a forgotten fossil. Of course, once a worthy candidate sits on the throne, there's no doubt it can be brought to its former glory... no, Quee Ilia, you won't bring the kingdom to its former glory. Your reign will be one that exudes greatness like none before or after. This much I foresee with utmost clarity." (Hippogriff)

All you need to do is sit.

The Smashor said:
"They probably don't want to show themselves just yet. Their some sort of super-vampire and have a bunch of spirits that punch things for them, among other things. If memory serves me correctly, they can Stop Time, turn things into bombs, travel through alternate dimensions, see the future and erase time. They probably have even more powers now."
"What are you going to do?"

Christian Higdon said:
"Y-y-you're right. I just have some...issues...in my head that...need to be taken care of."
"There, there."

Realm pats Stranger on the head.

"About what I was saying before?"

Christian Higdon said:
"Yeah." He was breathing in and out. It was kind of scary. "Who do ya wanna see?"
"Well, there are the ones I never met before..." [Ilia, Uber, and Jane]

"And while I remember David and Azemvacard from before, I never really got the chance to see what they were like."

"What am I going to do? Simple. I'm going to keep you safe. As I am now, they don't threaten me all that much."

"How bold of you."

Suddenly, a man appears behind Rei, a white horse-like bipedal being next to them. A strange pink man then appears and touches Rei on the shoulder.

"You are right, though, I am far more powerful then when we last met. My visions of you with The Passion began to fade. As such, I returned to the supreme darkness. Now, even your immunity to universal laws can't stop my abilities. Still, you are a threat. Move a muscle, and Killer Queen's first bomb will insure that this one never sees the afterlife."

WHYNAUT said:
"I see."

I walk forward and sit down on the throne.
Upon sitting on the throne, Ilia is able to fully see the history of the kingdom, witnessing the reigns of each of its kings as well as their successes and mistakes, and learning from them. Their knowledge, skill, and wisdom is imparted upon her. The castle itself in a sense, comes to life. Living weapons such as golems spring to life under Ilia's control. Simultaneously, sitting on the throne enhanced Ilia's clairvoyance to the point where she could locate another of her past souls (3-B'd), and call it into herself.

"...guys, please. Just..." i open a worm hole to Uber's room.

"Can you decide that there and not here? Pretty please?"

Overlord775 said:
"Well, that problem could be circunvented by removing concept of time from the area around a target instead of removing time directly from it,"

"Also, yes, it really does sound like doing a copy/paste an infinite number of times."
" That still mean the person itself doesn't experience the concept removing, but more like a blank screen, in between moment."

"Also, that would take infinite energy. Do you think just do it an arbitrary large number of time work? Or perhap a continuous source, with limited pasting per second?"

"Well, good enought for me

Also, i do have an infinite amout of True Ether stored up, but i guess using it all at once would be a terrible idea and an extremelly large number instead of infinity would work too."

"Great, that would literally infinitely reduce the cost. What kind of extremely large number do you want to have?"

By sitting on the throne I have achieved new wisdom and skills. And with the new soul I have unlocked an incredibly dangerous ability.

This ability is far too dangerous. I can't say here if I don't want to risk the safety of entire universes.

I look at the wyvern and the hippogrif.

"I'm sorry, but I think I will have to leave again. I acquired a dangerous ability that I should first master if I don't want to endanger others. I will however grant this place protection even in my absence. I won't be away for long from your perspective." I tell the two.

I bless the lands of my kingdom and put up a powerful barrier. Afterwards I go back into my Throne World. I travel as deep as possible into my Throne and begin mastering my new abilities. I also Make some changes to my older abilities.

I appear in front of Realm. I appear similar to my normal, unarmored self, albiet with a sort of cracked and plated "skin" similar in coloration to my power suit, although it appears distorted and warped somewhat. Certain proportions are all out of wack, for lack of a better word, and there's a distinct thousand-yard stare in my eyes.

"You called?"

Back