• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I look back at Uber, but still continue to talk to the bunny.

"If you're being forced into something, then I'll protect you. I'm not going to let an innocent person get coerced into something on my watch."

Heeyyyy, Uber, are you done? I'm thinking of learning how to make a garden. You know anything about that?

I made a shirt. It says NEET in it. Idk how i feel about it.

"Bark!"

I say angrily at Uber, then teleport close to the bunny girl and infuse her with a shard of my concept, giving her access to watered down versions of all my powers.

I'll just take the shard back later, but for now, it will keep her safe.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I look back at Uber, but still continue to talk to the bunny.

"If you're being forced into something, then I'll protect you. I'm not going to let an innocent person get coerced into something on my watch."
"Well, well <3! So this group had some dreamy heroic types after all. Do you think one of you can let me out of these vines?"

"Yeah, nowadays i've been doing fancy stuff like wine or vodka, so want to go back to basic, high quality beer."

[@Ed I had already undone the chain tho

I used my causality manipulation to undo eternity Manipulation, then destroyed them.

Also, no, it wasn't part of the two comments you declared non-canon, so it happened]

"Ohh, that's a classic. Thanks. Here's my gift." From a golden portal, all golden NES cartridges ever created feel in front of The Stranger.

I drink the Rolling Rock while walking around.

@Ed [BAKA] "I'll break them"

I respond to her, as i use my control over causality to undo the eternity applied to the flowery chains, then use the power of cosmos to atomize them, while being catius to not harm the bunny girl

Overlord775 said:
"Bark!"

I say angrily at Uber, then teleport close to the bunny girl and infuse her with a shard of my concept, giving her access to watered down versions of all my powers.

I'll just take the shard back later, but for now, it will keep her safe.
[@Ed i think you may have missed this ^^^]

I turn to the bunny

"I might not need to."

I look back at Uber.

"Uber, I have made my stance on this clear. Can you undo the vines?"

Wait a minute.

I enter inside the pocket dimension that is inside my cloth (don't ask) and see more people inside it.

sigh

"Hey. Get out. Now." I need this place empty to make it a bomb.

I head to my gourd to train, leaving behind a clone on the bridge. I split my clones in half. Half begin strengthening master with more magic stones they create. The other half further practice controlling my concept and aura. I work to expand it over wide areas, focus it into a point, and even materialize it into a weaponized form.

With my main body, I practice using Na-Bong Chim accupuncture. I develop methods to use it on those with non-humanoid bodies and test how much I can raise my strength with it. I also create a causality loop, so that each magic stone added to master will repeatedly add itself each instant, endlessly.

Junkoposter said:
The vines don't break.
[>Vines are protected by causality manipulation

>Uses own causality manipulation to counter

>Vines still don't break

do i even have to explain to you why the vines not breaking doesn't make any sense ?]

[I stand by the statement that eternity manip. isnt that, but I'm not arguing that with you, as I do not want to open that can of worm]

"Okay, so let's see what we have here. What games do I have to review-" He was left silent. What he saw was horrible. "Oh, no. Not again." He shut the drawers as he grabbed another game. "Last time I tried to review you, that Pepsi bastard ruined it for me. Let's go."

"So for those who don't get it, the Noid was a mascot in the 80s from Domino's. Remember the Hamburgaler? Imagine that but it's pizza instead of Big Macs. Basically, I believe he tried to take your pizza or rot it, I don't know. I haven't watched these commercials in years."

"So, let's see what these shit-brains came up with today. Let's go. Got my pizza ready to eat, let's do this. No Pepsiman to interrupt me this time." He grabbed the NES and booted it up. "Oh, nice. Capcom made this. Man, it would've been weird if the Noid made a cameo appearance in Megaman or Street Fighter. Like, say, 'Pizza-Man'."

"The story is that these things ruled by a man named 'Mr. Green' are messing with New York and that the Noid has the power to stop them. Apparently, he's recognized by the..." He is baffled at what he's reading. "The 'mayer'? What!? Anyways, apparently, the Noid'll use these inventions to try and stop the evil plan."

"So the object of the game is simple. Like most platformers, you go from one side to the next, killing enemies with a yo-yo and getting to the end...a yo-yo?" He thought about it and it hit him. "YO, Noid! I get it! It's a ******* TERRIBLE joke!"

"The first level is apparently on a pirate ship? Or a ship of some kind. Or a ship made of shit. A shit ship." He said, before playing onward. "So after you're done, you get to go in this minigame where apparently, you eat pizza. It's like a hotdog eating competition but italian and with butt-ugly creatures in bunny suits."

"Apparently, the champion goes first without any judgement. Like, seriously, not even eenie-miney mo? What the ****!?" He said, before devouring a piece of pizza with ease. "And the champion always goes first. So apparently, you basically choose the bigger number of pizza you want and then you win and then eat all the pizza. Wow."

"What really pisses me off about this is that no matter who wins, the champion always goes first. Maybe they're being nice and letting you pick the bigger fish? I don't know, I'm not the lunatic who made this game." He then sees one of the messages. "'Wow, what a pig.'? What a ******* shitty game, that's what this is!" He then grabs a beer and guzzles it down.

He then got to the second level. "Oh, for ****'s sake, an ice level!? Oh, boy, here we go. Ice levels aren't winter wonderlands, they're hell on skates." He said, angry. "Basically, you slip your way through the level as you also get bombarded with what I assume are giant ice snotballs."

"The next minigame is apparnetly 'Whack-A-Mole' with a twist. One, it's ice you're on. Two, you're hitting goalies or something, I have no clue. If you hit 'a lot of moles', this guy will give you the shortest route. 'A lot'? What, like, four? Five? Ten? Be specific, you skaty ****!"

"So then you have to deal with the next level, which is a skateboard level? Who's he think he is, Bart Simpso?" He snarked. "Overall, it's kind of funky, the controls are...eh, but what confuses me is that you can double jump. Okay, lemme get this straight, you can jump twice on a skateboard? What sorcery is this!?"

"So a few later, including cities, shit-stained sewers and multiple reused minigames, we get to the next notable stage, which is apparently..." He was shocked. "A sky level!? Oh, great. Basically, you have to consistently mash a button in order to jump. That'll leave a bad impact on your finger."

He then looked at the screen, looking determined to win, but he found it was a bit too easy. "Okay, that's it. This game has to get bette-" He then found himself at the ending of the game. He was shocked. "T-t-t-t-t-t-that's it!? Where's the fun, where's the charm!? Where's the pizza!? This doesn't make me want Domino's!"

"So in the ending scene, he walks a long way from buildings to a circus to a pizza man. He then apparently, if I am right, mugs the guy of his pizza and then tugs on his ears...that's awfully weird, but okay...?"

"This game is overall another one of those games that failed to market it's product miserably. And with the worse mascot to do it too." He said, before tossing the game out of the base and into space. He fixed the window and then saw somebody warp in.

"That's what you think, Nerd, but I'm here to ruin your pizza!" Said the Noid. "T-t-t-the Noid! What are you-" He started to laugh as he made the Stranger's pizza turn bad. "Oh, c'mere, you..." He then grabbed the Noid, beating the shit out of him before cutting his face open with his chainsaw and tossing him into the TV.

"Yep, people. I'm back." He stopped the video there, letting the credits roll.

I flip a coin on what to do, then do it before the coin falls because omniscience.exe tells me what the result will be.

And then I fix the vines from several light years away.

Under super duper invisibility.

Uber looks at her new now-fixed fines. "Huh, thanks to whoever did that." She looks back at Silas. "So as I said, what might be your stance~?"

[So apparently my block is already over. I still won't be very active the coming days though.]

After we left Alpha's dimension I went into my Throne World. One of the abilities I had gained was very dangerous and I needed to get used to it before I went back into the universe. Luckily I could control the flow of time inside of my Throne World so I had all the time in the world "heh" to get used to it. While in my Throne World I began experimenting with and altering my abilities. I changed certain rules and systems inside my Throne World to get optimal results from my abilities and to remove some of their weaknesses.

Now I'm about to leave my Throne World.

I think I'm ready.

I travel to the dimension of the Courage Trials in order to speak to the wyvern and the hippogriff again.

Andykhang said:
"Sure thing."

I then came over to Overlord, who seems like doing something.
[*Jake]

You arrive in to my room, which's inside has been turned in to a pocket dimension, a digital world.

As you look around you can see that you are in forest, which house varius different types of plants and app beings.

My duplicate, which i had left to run the digital world while i was away, teleports in front of you.

"Hi Jane, thank you for coming."

He says happily.

Overlord775 said:
"I know you are pretty good at making stuff, so i would like you to help create a being, an ultimate summon."
"Ooo, sound interesting. What kind of being, specifically?"

Back