• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
JAKE STOP LET HER CONTINUE i mentally scream.

I then decide to help Uber by putting the lucky girl to sleep.

Meanwhile, main Azencard starts playing conceptual ping pong with himself.

While trying to see if the champ is still anywhere I can see, which is basically everywhere, I use my analytical abilities to see if I can back-trace how and when he got here.

Also i do a focued apply of Cosmos on flowery vines to destroy them on a macro-quantum and data level and also erase them, with the bunnygirl herself not being hurt in the slightest.

After leaving the dog with Jackson, I head to the control room of the base, seeing Kura and the others, I say "so this is a ship now? Have we tested its functions yet? Are we gonna go anywhere?"

The main Azencard creates a pocket room inside his room. He creates presence concealment tech to hide it's existence.

With a snap of his fingers, the room expands in the hidden space, becoming effectively a universe with the fraction of the real one's sizr. From there, he has his clone bring him unnihabitable, but lively planets, as well as stars, for him to eat. After half a dozen of each, he reaches a peak of his power (How strong would i be after this btw?)

He then expands the universe to be larger than the normal one.

"Ten Crows EX... could i apply it's effects on my normal attacks? Perhaps on my armor, i could use it on concepts."

There, he starts discussing with himself things he could create.

Meanwhile, his third clone goes to walk around the ship.

Nothing happens to the flowery vines, Uber glares and stands up. "Well aren't you a rude boy~." Uber gaps herself and the bun to a random universe, she the flips the boundaries between locked and unlocked, effectivly locking anything from entering or exiting it.

[Ed agreed that ye can't brake through the flowery vines, which had eternity applied onto them]

I use my speed that's much greated than Uber's to grab the Bunny Girl before she falls in the gap or enter in to one of the gaps myself if i am not fast enought to do that,

Then, i use my control over causality to undo the eternity manipulation and then destory the flowery chains

Uber sighs. "You truly are annoying..." She uses her instant manip. to instantly grab the bun girl before Jake can and instantly enter the gap, which then instantly closes.

"Woah. That was unexpected. I guess I'm stronger then I thought. Well then, like I said, I can reverse time. I can basically undo this whole thing. I can put everything back to normal. Rei, I want to ask you a question. I think I could give you the ability to remember everything that happened. Do you want that?"

"NO"

i actiavate my conceptual power and my spacial manipulation trough my sword and create millions of wormholes trought the multiverse.

No matter where Uber has gone, now there's a portal to it.

I rapidly rush my way to the gap pocket realm.

Jake cant seem to create a wormhole to where Uber is, as she has already locked of the universe she is in.

[now leave me alone ovo]

The main Azencard gets bothered by the events outside, but decides not to act.

He made a machine that can control everything inside this dimension. He starts to test it out.

the wormholse work, as they are powered by out concepts, the same power that allowed us to harm Alpha, an higher dimensional being, tho they can be consed by a similar power.

So, i create hundreds of thunsand of duplicates and create hundreds of millions of portals all around me, with me and my close istantly teleporting to the area Uber is.

Uber sighs, she telepathically contacts the person who is technically her boss. "Hey Azencard, can I come over? Jake seems insistant on being really annoying for some reason~." She holds the most-likely terrified bun girl in her arms.

Being the kind boss i am, i teleport Uber and the Bunny girl to me, while instantly closing all space-temporal quantic ways to reach this place, conceptually erasing it's presence.

"What do you even want to do anyway?"

Uber shrugs. "Make her my shikigami." She wraps the bun up in some more eternity vines.

[Ed said your last 2 posts are invalid]

Uber does a small laugh. "They are are distinct entities that have been converted into a shikigami through a certain technique. I'd best describes the process of converting a being into a shikigami with the word "installing", as if one was installing software onto a computer." Uber says.

"If the shikigami spell goes right and has enough power put into it, they become the most loyal servant to ever exist." Uber says happily.

Uber holds up her umbrella, which is still glowing bright purple. "It normally takes a couple hours to set up, but a with little bit of boundary fun, it only took a couple minutes for me to set it up."

Uber smiles. "No thanks, all I have to do is tap this little bun on the head with the tip of my umbrella, and then wait a few minutes~!" She says happily.

[Thought I should mention, Jake trying to wake the bunny up was before Uber warped to the locked dimension. So if the sleep manip that was used can be broken conventionally, the bunny may be sitting there staring at the two of you terrified as you discuss this.]

Let's see....

"Super Epic Godlike Ultra Speedy Immortal Invulnerable Edward"

Let's see me now.

[BTW the guardians resist the chaos tide, which iirc is conceptual (or at least planetary) mind hax, so she should be able to resist the spell]

Back