• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

For my RWBY X Dragon Ball Crossover au

Ruby gets Kaioken, Ultimate, Ultra Synergy and Ultra Instinct
Weiss has Ultimate with her Arma Gigas armor to boost her power even more
Penny has her maiden powers and possibly a form relating to the fact her human body was made by magic from a being made by the God of Light

(yes Penny lives here due to bann saving her and her asking Bann Belladonna (aka kakarot) to go down fighting with him in a desperate beam struggle with cinder above the void)

Now what do Jaune, Ren, Nora and Yang, Blake get for special forms 🤔

Blake, Yang and Weiss all get God ki before the ToP from training with whis in the time chamber for 1 and a half years alongside Quart Belladonna (Bann and Penny's daughter)

So yeah, for the more controversial CRTs we have the gods being universe level, the debacle with yang and adam's semblances, and determining the damage cap for aura, at least those three off the top of my head
I am not counting all the times yang is hit in her fight with mercury and Adam again ☠🗿💀

So after asking around, I have some things that could be added in a future thread. First asking here about the GoD creating the Land of Darkness, which was seen as Reality Warping. So both he and the GoL can get that.

The other I asked Medeus if Raven breaking free from Cinder’s ice attack would count as a Resistance to Ice Manipulation, and they said yes. And as Raven used her Maiden powers to do so, this would be something all magic users can do. So the Maidens, Salem, and Ozma would get this too.

*All characters having Accelerated Development (Training: Physical Statistics and Abilities)
*The gods having likely Inorganic Physiology
*Aura granting Resistance to Possession
*Auras Heat Resistance needs to be updated to account for them withstanding the temperature of lightning (as Lightning Dust is actual lightning, meaning it's as hot as it and Ren and multiple others survived getting hit by it without burn marks (Nora getting lightning scars is because she overcharged her Semblance and went so far her Aura broke after attacking once))
*Star to possibly Universe level gods
*ruby semblance having heat manipulation

Also where is Ruby's heat manipulate from her semblance
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg

You could have added these as well:

So after asking around, I have some things that could be added in a future thread. First asking here about the GoD creating the Land of Darkness, which was seen as Reality Warping. So both he and the GoL can get that.

The other I asked Medeus if Raven breaking free from Cinder’s ice attack would count as a Resistance to Ice Manipulation, and they said yes. And as Raven used her Maiden powers to do so, this would be something all magic users can do. So the Maidens, Salem, and Ozma would get this too.

Alright, give me the scans and what to write for them
Alright. Finally done. Here you go:

Another ability concerns the Gods. The Land of Darkness was created by the God of Darkness for him and his Grimm to reside in. However, Its appearance has always been a red sky and unchanging weather. Currently, Salem resides there but even in the past it was still the same. And it is not in another dimension but on Remnant, as it can be travelled to by air and foot.

After asking around the ability given for creating this was Reality Warping, which the two should get.

The last one is a resistance. After being frozen by Cinder who wanted to take the Maiden powers, Raven manages to break free, which should give her Resistance to Ice Manipulation. Also, as she used her Maiden powers to do so, the same should be given to the other magic users i.e the Maidens, Oz, and Salem.

Page 237

“Long story short, it looks like the Grimm are attracted to the pretty Aura coming from Gill Asturias and the Crown’s forces.”

“What?!” Argento said. He was joined by confused comments from other Crownsmen.

Gill looked around at the Grimm who had been advancing on her position. Could that be what was happening?

Gill had experimented once with transferring Aura into a Grimm that had been roaming near the Wasteland base. The Aura had been absorbed quickly and began pulling more from Gill, faster and faster, until she ended their connection.

The Grimm hadn’t seemed altered by the Aura at all. Whatever they were, they didn’t use it for power, and they didn’t have souls. But it had consumed the Aura, and she had wondered if the thing that drew Grimm so strongly to humans and Faunus wasn’t just their emotions—after all, even animals have those—but perhaps also their very souls. Their Aura.

Page 237

“Long story short, it looks like the Grimm are attracted to the pretty Aura coming from Gill Asturias and the Crown’s forces.”

“What?!” Argento said. He was joined by confused comments from other Crownsmen.

Gill looked around at the Grimm who had been advancing on her position. Could that be what was happening?

Gill had experimented once with transferring Aura into a Grimm that had been roaming near the Wasteland base. The Aura had been absorbed quickly and began pulling more from Gill, faster and faster, until she ended their connection.

The Grimm hadn’t seemed altered by the Aura at all. Whatever they were, they didn’t use it for power, and they didn’t have souls. But it had consumed the Aura, and she had wondered if the thing that drew Grimm so strongly to humans and Faunus wasn’t just their emotions—after all, even animals have those—but perhaps also their very souls. Their Aura.
Well she already has Resistance to Lifeforce Absorption from her dip in the pools. So it’s being changed to Soul Absorption instead?

Back