• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

This thing should be city block level via upscaling

This thing should be city block level via upscaling

We could probably do that after the Salem thread, alongside other Grimm stuff such as speed.

that episode was peak, bumblebee is CANNON! Jaune became old via a clock coconut sending his ass back in time to when the girl fell through the world happened, she poised him and we now know what the tree does and it basically kill you and absorbs you to remake you and to leave you need to make a sacrifice

that episode was peak, bumblebee is CANNON! Jaune became old via a clock coconut sending his ass back in time to when the girl fell through the world happened, she poised him and we now know what the tree does and it basically kill you and absorbs you to remake you and to leave you need to make a sacrifice
Yeah that episode was wild as **** so far this season is hit after hit I'm loving it

deeeeeefinitely getting jaune dying vibes from this episode, if it requires a sacrifice he would be the most likely one

would jaune gain a resistance to poison as even tho he was affected by it, he survived and is currently fine and I definitely don't think anyone could help him

Jaune sacrificing himself is something that could very well happen, but I think RT knows that we'll all expect it so they might likely surprise us when the climax occurs. They've done a pretty well job up until now with the twists and turns, making us believe something and then having a twist we didn't expect (like we all thought Jaune would be the Rusted Knight, but most of us did not expect him to be aged up). Him sacrificing himself is just so predictable that it would hurt if they really ended the Volume with an ending we predicted for half the volume.

Jaune sacrificing himself is something that could very well happen, but I think RT knows that we'll all expect it so they might likely surprise us when the climax occurs. They've done a pretty well job up until now with the twists and turns, making us believe something and then having a twist we didn't expect (like we all thought Jaune would be the Rusted Knight, but most of us did not expect him to be aged up). Him sacrificing himself is just so predictable that it would hurt if they really ended the Volume with an ending we predicted for half the volume.
Actually...I wouldn't even be surprised if they did it for the fans who don't want Jaune anymore...

What happened to the civilians Cinder blasted into the void in the beginning of her attack? If they insta-died, then their corpses should've made it since Penny's sword did. Headcanon: Jaune buried them, and then pretended they didn't exist so that RWBY can feel good about 'saving everyone'.

BB is bad (even needing a magical realm that forces them to talk to each other, lol), but I guess Yang and Blake interactions will have something besides awkward shipping teases. Hopefully.

The writer of Alice in Wonderland is Lewis Carroll. So there is a high probability that Alyx had a change of heart and sacrificed herself so that her brother Lewis can escape, or that Lewis sacrificed Alyx before she could sacrifice him. Then Lewis wrote the story in his sister's memory.

The writers made a big deal about making Penny's death meaningful, so I doubt that they will deage Jaune. He has death flags written all over him.

Who expected a comic relief Weiss lusting after Jaune?

While the White Knight stuff was a little unexpected, I'm glad they did it because some people (shippers) seem to completely forget about Weiss' interest in men and believe that she's a pure lesbo (even though she has shown more interest in men than in women but whatever) when she could just as easily be bi.

there is always a loop hole to these things and jaune wasn't there to see what the tree did and just assumes
That is true. I just don't want the main cast to suffer more than they have too...
yo guys i actually realized something

what if Little is the one who sacrifice to let the others escape?

not only Jaune would survive, but she would actually be useful
That would be a sad but beautiful thing on little's part, but I just hope no sacrifice is required.

Yeah the gods are probably half of universe level via this, as the God brothers were one before spitting after their fusion made the universe

In the beginning, a lonely, all-powerful Dragon arrives from another realm and proceeds to create the universe from nothing. After searching for beings like himself, he decides to split into two Brothers, who create the world of Remnant. (Mythology, RWBY: Fairy Tales of Remnant)

You need to place it in a blog on the wiki, we don't use off site calcs.

Amber doesn't create an entire storm. Also those clouds around her and could've simply be brought down by the storm above. But even if we say she created them, that calc is assuming her clouds go behind the mountain. The shots make it impossible to tell where her clouds end and the natural clouds begin.

Her clouds appear to be darker, and they don't reach behind the mountain. Even if it was in a blog, I don't see that calc working.

So an interesting theory I saw that I wanna share:

We all wondered why did Oz let Jaune into Beacon when he probably knew his transcripts were fake. There was the whole he’s related to him but what if instead it’s because Lewis is an Ozma reincarnation, was the sibling to go back to Remnant and make the story "The Girl Who Fell Through The World". Because he remembers Jaune from the Ever After, he recognized him on Remnant and allows Jaune to get away with cheating into Beacon.

Why was Lewis the one to go back to Remnant? We don't know yet. But I’d like to subscribe to this theory.

Oof. Wanted to get into it, but all I’m hearing is shipping going around. Really hate when shows do that so I hope it’s not the main focus of the show.

Back