• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

the fact that the fake Jabberwalker only broke after a killing blow? That thing was hit multiple times and only shattered when Yang blew it in half. Neo's semblance has become infinitely more terrifying. Not to mention the thing was talking!!! Neo's illusions could never speak before because she's mute!! Team RWBY is seriously ****** right now.
Better hope RWBY gets some buffs, or else we may end up in one of THOSE situations...

the fact that the fake Jabberwalker only broke after a killing blow? That thing was hit multiple times and only shattered when Yang blew it in half. Neo's semblance has become infinitely more terrifying. Not to mention the thing was talking!!! Neo's illusions could never speak before because she's mute!! Team RWBY is seriously ****** right now.
Actuallygoing by the novel she has always been able to speak using her illusions, she just hates doing so because the voices she makes with her illusions sound super unnatural

She already has it due to Aura. You can add this right now as an additional supporting scan.

Also, what do you guys make of this:

I can kinda see where they’re coming from with the spark lines, but I wanted your opinions if I should add this.

damn i guess you can say that she hates her with a BURNING passion

yes pun intended

So far it's been 1 day in the ever after, meaning team rwby haven't slept for 4 days I believe and they can still keep fighting

I need some help on a calc.

I want to know how much Kinitiec Energy Salem's group would have taken from Monstra landing. It would mean a lot to me if someone helped me out on this.

20230319_162332.png
20230318_111516.png

All the memes I made for this episode

nah killing Jaune now wouldn't make sense,same if he want to remain in the Ever After, he has still so much to do in Remnant and there are still Ren and Nora, his companions there still fighting,

like Jaune now seems definetly more skilled than he has ever been, i would seriously be mad if they do that

for Watts, as much as i'm sad that they killed him, in the end he completed his part, and probably he wouldn't be useful to Salem anymore, especially in Vacuo, since there isn't so much tecnology, but Jaune nah his part has still a WAY long before he complete it

MAJOR Jaune death flags lmao. But if not I really wanna see where they go with him, he’s the most interesting character since Summer Rose atm.

Also Neo is just Twice now lol
They still havent confirmed what Tyrian meant when he said he found Jaune interesting

Still betting on him being Ozpin's grandchild

Back