• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

How would it be concept manipulation? Is the genre of a game not a form of narrative that dictates its reality in some fashion?

Anyways, context is here. There's some stuff supporting the idea of a higher meta-narrative if that helps any.

How would it be concept manipulation? Is the genre of a game not a form of narrative that dictates its reality in some fashion?

Anyways, context is here. There's some stuff supporting the idea of a higher meta-narrative if that helps any.
Well the genre would be the idea of the story and that's why I say concept manip or like conceptual erasure. Plot would be controlling it and destroying the characters plot or their story but I wouldn't say a genre is a story, its just a way to tell a story or tell a type of story.

Well the genre would be the idea of the character and that's why I say concept manip or like conceptual erasure. Plot would be controlling it and destroying the characters plot or their story but I wouldn't say a genre is a story, its just a way to tell a story or tell a type of story.
A genre is more of a framework for a story to take place I would say. The genre dictates what kind of story a story will be; For example, Touhou being a bullet hell has actively shaped its plot, with things like spell cards existing specifically because the series is a bullet hell, and being major parts of the story and lore. Changing that would change the reality characters exist in.

Here Guila’s magic nullified Jericho’s freeze magic.
Is it power null? Is it only due to the heat instantly nullifying freezing limbs?

Here Jericho created a ice barrier to counter the explosion what could it be ?
Ice Manip ? Forcefield Creation or something similar?

Anyway.... If you exist in a state where time is in constant Flux, moving at different directions and at different speeds, and you're unaffected by it, what abilities do you get?

In this scene, Jean while being unconscious was able to telepathically speak to Professor X and draw his consciousness into her mindscape. What ability would that be?

If you have a literal active volcano on one shoulder, a river on the other, what abilities do you gain from it?

Note: Both don't stop generating magma and water

What abilities will this guy get?

The character is Pure Consciousness(or sort of fictionalized version of Brahman), and has no beginning and/or an end. Even before time existed it has always been and will always be. Unmoving, and unchanging. Lacking any/or all characteristics or attributes, and contains a multiverse within itself

Last edited:
What abilities will this guy get?

The character is Pure Consciousness(or sort of fictionalized version of Brahman), and has no beginning and/or an end. Even before time existed it has always been and will always be. Unmoving, and unchanging. Lacking any/or all characteristics or attributes, and contains a multiverse within itself
Given enough context, Type 5 Acausality

HDE mind that Scales to the verses cosmology (possibly an HDE soul too)

Large Size

Given enough context, pure consciousness, is a reference to the 9th Sense or 9th stage of consciousness in Buddhism.

So it could grant transduality and NEP depending on context

I'm doing an explanation blog currently for a verse that uses those concepts from Buddhism

Looks great
Given enough context, Type 5 Acausality
I guess so. The Unmoved Mover of sorts
HDE mind that Scales to the verses cosmology (possibly an HDE soul too)
Maybe BDE?

It's outside the boundary of time and space. Essentially it is independent of anything that comes after him
So it could grant transduality and NEP depending on context
I guess so. Considering it doesn't fall into any of the categories of things that do and do not exist within himself
I'm doing an explanation blog currently for a verse that uses those concepts from Buddhism
Interesting...... Which verse🤔

Maybe BDE?

It's outside the boundary of time and space. Essentially it is independent of anything that comes after him

im not an expert on BDE so i can't make any claims tha could be accurate there.

I guess so. Considering it doesn't fall into any of the categories of things that do and do not exist within himself

its more like the pure consciousness is the 9th stage of consciousness. Awakening it destroys the 8th and all lower stages. the 8th is the framework that makes up an individuals existence. (basically the concept of a person.) Thus granting them NEP becuase they destroyed their "Concept" but their not "Dead"

Interesting...... Which verse🤔

Saint Seiya, im still currently working on it its far from done. its starting to look like a novel tbh

its more like the pure consciousness is the 9th stage of consciousness. Awakening it destroys the 8th and all lower stages. the 8th is the framework that makes up an individuals existence. (basically the concept of a person.) Thus granting them NEP becuase they destroyed their "Concept" but their not "Dead"
I guess that will be NEP 1 aspect type 2 if they're materially nonexistent

The character I mentioned does not fall in the category of anything, so he's outside of existent and Nonexistent nature of things in himself . It seems to beNEP nature type 2 to me
Saint Seiya, im still currently working on it its far from done. its starting to look like a novel tbh
Great. I'd be looking forward to that. Although I'm yet to watch it myself lol

What ability is making the Sun shine brighter. Basically increasing the intensity of the brightness and heat of the sun

Can I see it in context? I remember a familiar one from a comic that was done through matter Hax. But for this, heat can work. Although brighter... In what way exactly?

Somehow video isn't loading.

But for context it just says it summoned sunlight. If it's night, it becomes day, if the sun is already there it gets really hot

Can anyone help me with these?
  1. What is the ability which swaps two things or living being instantly ?
  2. If a character has only mid godly regeneration but they can tank the fundamental concepts destruction attacks not based on AP or Durability they gets almost destroyed and in the end Regenerate from it. Is this grant anything? Like resistance or something
  3. If character A has no idea of character character B's whereabouts and their is an ability with Character A that helps him to find character B even though he had zero clues or idea what would that ability be? Btw it's not like he sees the character B address or something. It's like a path is created with his power which leads him to the character B Location.
  4. If a character can create Guns, canon & magic bullet and use them. Does that grant any specific ability?

1. What is the ability which swaps two things or living being instantly ?
teleportation.

If a character has only mid godly regeneration but they can tank the fundamental concepts destruction attacks not based on AP or Durability they gets almost destroyed and in the end Regenerate from it. Is this grant anything? Like resistance or something
High Godly regen I think

If character A has no idea of character character B's whereabouts and their is an ability with Character A that helps him to find character B even though he had zero clues or idea what would that ability be? Btw it's not like he sees the character B address or something. It's like a path is created with his power which leads him to the character B Location.
clairvoyance unless it's represented differently im not sure

If a character can create Guns, canon & magic bullet and use them. Does that grant any specific ability?
weapon creation and and creation

teleportation.
Just teleportation?
High Godly regen I think
They are not completely wiped out but still their concepts will be almost destroyed and they overcome that. It's been happened too many times in the series. If HGR is given good but don't think staff gonna accept that
clairvoyance unless it's represented differently im not sure
Can searching by equipment also Clairvoyance. Because its done via a sword which can guide you to the location.
weapon creation and and creation
Just weapon creation 😑. Is there anything like technically or something qualifies for this ?

Btw Thanks for helping out.

Back