• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

I think I am going to try and make a CRT to bump RWBY up to large island durability from scaling to Salem. Mostly because I discovered that Oscar got hit with a blast by Salem when she busts into them with her magic blasts, tearing through Monstra. Salem would have no reason to hold back at that moment, as she is desperate to blast through Monstra to get to them, since she bealives they have the relics. Salem also blasts Jaune as well.

I think I am going to try and make a CRT to bump RWBY up to large island durability from scaling to Salem. Mostly because I discovered that Oscar got hit with a blast by Salem when she busts into them with her magic blasts, tearing through Monstra. Salem would have no reason to hold back at that moment, as she is desperate to blast through Monstra to get to them, since she bealives they have the relics. Salem also blasts Jaune as well.
for the Aura right?

Will do and i apparently accidentally removed Salem's enhanced senses so i gotta add that back lol
Honestly she should have life force and soul absorption as well

When you decide to make the CRT to give Salem her stuff I believe one of the counter arguments will be how Aura is not the same as the actual soul, so I want to give some examples showing how Aura equals soul.

First, besides being called a manifestation of the soul and Grimm being soulless due to having no Aura, we have Oz. When first speaking to Oscar, he tells him that their Auras have combined, showing how Aura is synonymous with the soul.

Of course the biggest example is when they were trying to make Pyrrha the Fall Maiden. As they couldn’t remove the magic from Amber, they had to transfer her Aura which it was attached to, with Oz telling her that she would not be the same person if she does. Why would her receiving someone else’s Aura change her if it was just energy? It would just add to her own Aura. Unless Aura was the soul. And Oz would have experience with that, considering how he’s changed with each reincarnation.

One last example is with Gillian who can siphon Aura. She siphoned Aura from her mom which eventually killed her, as well as Jax which would have also killed him if they didn’t do an emergency procedure, resulting in his low Aura levels.

I'm pretty sure weekly can make the Salem and grimm crt (might as well throw in Ruby's ability to sense souls because how does ruby know Penny had a soul in vol 2, she said she could feel she has a soul and that is later confirmed that she does have a soul)

When you decide to make the CRT to give Salem her stuff I believe one of the counter arguments will be how Aura is not the same as the actual soul, so I want to give some examples showing how Aura equals soul.

First, besides being called a manifestation of the soul and Grimm being soulless due to having no Aura, we have Oz. When first speaking to Oscar, he tells him that their Auras have combined, showing how Aura is synonymous with the soul.

Of course the biggest example is when they were trying to make Pyrrha the Fall Maiden. As they couldn’t remove the magic from Amber, they had to transfer her Aura which it was attached to, with Oz telling her that she would not be the same person if she does. Why would her receiving someone else’s Aura change her if it was just energy? It would just add to her own Aura. Unless Aura was the soul. And Oz would have experience with that, considering how he’s changed with each reincarnation.

One last example is with Gillian who can siphon Aura. She siphoned Aura from her mom which eventually killed her, as well as Jax which would have also killed him if they didn’t do an emergency procedure, resulting in his low Aura levels.
Also Penny having a human soul via parts of her dad's Aura being used alongside artificial Aura to give her own human soul

18:30 qrow says that a maidens soul becomes combined with the next user

1:09:20

Winter says the previous winter maiden is now part of Penny now

52:39

Penny says she won't be gone but a part of winter now as she disappears while holding winters hand possibly between realms

I want to workshop my Vine argument here if that’s okay with you guys.
Cire i know you have good intentions, but i think you should stop there

other supporters have done the same thing you did and they got rejected,

if the Vine thing was accepted, they would have done that, when the volume 8 was just finished

if it wasn't accepted than just mean that it won't work

Cire i know you have good intentions, but i think you should stop there

other supporters have done the same thing you did and they got rejected,

if the Vine thing was accepted, they would have done that, when the volume 8 was just finished

if it wasn't accepted than just mean that it won't work
I mean I don’t see the harm in talking about it more. RWBY had been stuck around MHS until we started talking about it more. Seems harmless enough.

Just realized another thing for Salem’s Enhanced Senses. Besides the negative emotions part, she also knew that Cinder was alive in volume 6, even though everyone else thought she was dead. The most likely candidate is that she sensed her through her Shadow Hand. And if that’s the case she could do that with the other Grimm as well.

I think the bomb should be higher, TBH. Since they made it to kill Monstra, not blow up Atlas. And Monstra's KE is around 180 megatons.

I can make it yeah, what all was brought up for it?
Since she’s a full on Grimm hybrid she likely possesses the same Enhanced Senses as them of detecting negative emotions.

Just realized another thing for Salem’s Enhanced Senses. Besides the negative emotions part, she also knew that Cinder was alive in volume 6, even though everyone else thought she was dead. The most likely candidate is that she sensed her through her Shadow Hand. And if that’s the case she could do that with the other Grimm as well.

This should be everything for both Enhanced Senses and the resistance to soul manipulation. And you said you wanted to give her NPI and some other stuff.

I'm pretty sure weekly can make the Salem and grimm crt (might as well throw in Ruby's ability to sense souls because how does ruby know Penny had a soul in vol 2, she said she could feel she has a soul and that is later confirmed that she does have a soul)
Also Penny having a human soul via parts of her dad's Aura being used alongside artificial Aura to give her own human soul

18:30 qrow says that a maidens soul becomes combined with the next user

1:09:20

Winter says the previous winter maiden is now part of Penny now

52:39

Penny says she won't be gone but a part of winter now as she disappears while holding winters hand possibly between realms

by the way can someone add in the verse main page, what characters cale to what AP?

like large building level characters scale to ...... ( tons) something like this

Can probably take care of this later today. Though does anyone know when the Salem thread will be posted?
Alright. I've changed the justifications to the Sea Feilong calc and added the scaling chart under calculations. Speaking of calcs, does anyone know or is able to split them into main and secondary calcs? We have a lot and I think I'd be better to have a main for ones characters scale to and one for the rest. If anyone can do that I'd appreciate it.

Alright. I've changed the justifications to the Sea Feilong calc and added the scaling chart under calculations. Speaking of calcs, does anyone know or is able to split them into main and secondary calcs? We have a lot and I think I'd be better to have a main for ones characters scale to and one for the rest. If anyone can do that I'd appreciate it.
Blake didn't do the feat, just put "scales to Blake, who could harm the Sea Failong" and link their profiles and on the sea failong profile put "destroyed these rocks by slamming into them (calc here) and for Blake put "harmed the sea failong"

Back