• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Need Rusty to look over the redo of the IQ storm calc as it got 7-B+ results
Putting a question mark in the title of a blog really messes it up.

He's measuring outside of what we can actually see. I know my results are a low ball since the storm goes off screen, but I don't know if that size/measurement is correct. Note: I wouldn't mind upscaling them to baseline 7-B based on that reasoning, since the storm was casual and goes off screen.

Best to ask another calc group member about this. I can't give a solid opinion about something I'm unsure of. If I could do that I would've done so myself.

Also the calc is working off my measurements, don't think it's right for me to leave an evaluation, at least that's how I feel even if it's untrue.

Also, shouldn’t Pyrrha be small City rela as well? Since she could keep up with maiden Cinder, who broke Oz’s shield and would be higher then Adam’s feat in the Black Trailer?

Also, shouldn’t Pyrrha be small City rela as well? Since she could keep up with maiden Cinder, who broke Oz’s shield and would be higher then Adam’s feat in the Black Trailer?
Cinder was holding back immensely the entire time

Cinder was holding back immensely the entire time

According to the guidebook, Pyrrha pushed Cinder so hard that Cinder had to launch her nuclear option and call on the Wyvern. At the start of the fight, Cinder is definitely toying with Pyrrha, but as it progresses, Cinder eventually starts taking it seriously.

Just realized, with how prevalent Scrolls are in the show and how many people have or use one, I'm surprised we haven't added abilities to the profiles for using it. Off the top of my head one is Information Analysis, since it can scan and display a person's Aura level.

what points do they have to eliminate the resistance again?
Less of an argument and more just making massive assumptions, refusing to post scans to back up their arguments, and currently trying to force the revision through with a vote rather than actual evidence, both for transmutation as well as stuff like NPI for hitting Geists

literally arguing that Geists can 'turn their intangibility on and off' despite this never once being shown or stated lol

You know what I just realized?

Vine contained the bomb that was meant to kill Monstra.

Monstra's KE and dura was 182 megatons.

Thus, his aura should scale to the bomb.

You know what I just realized?

Vine contained the bomb that was meant to kill Monstra.

Monstra's KE and dura was 182 megatons.

Thus, his aura should scale to the bomb.
it was already done something like that, in the end it didn't got accepted, the reasons i don't remember

so are we going to talk about the fact Neos illusion actually hit ruby while she was using her semblance to make herself and the others into a cloud of molecules

the fact that the fake Jabberwalker only broke after a killing blow? That thing was hit multiple times and only shattered when Yang blew it in half. Neo's semblance has become infinitely more terrifying. Not to mention the thing was talking!!! Neo's illusions could never speak before because she's mute!! Team RWBY is seriously ****** right now.

the fact that the fake Jabberwalker only broke after a killing blow? That thing was hit multiple times and only shattered when Yang blew it in half. Neo's semblance has become infinitely more terrifying. Not to mention the thing was talking!!! Neo's illusions could never speak before because she's mute!! Team RWBY is seriously ****** right now.
Yup. Used to only take one hit to shatter. Now multiple, plus she can make an army of them. Oh, both Ruby and Cinder better watch out.

Back