• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Im working on updating Salem's profile so who wants to do th enext CRT?
That’s fine, but I think we can do the added justifications for FTL as well as fix the mistake on Blake’s profile since it was already accepted in the speed thread. Just need to link it.
Has this been done yet? Think we should fix the profiles first before making a thread to add more stuff.

A problem I have is that her quote is way too long

Being on mobile and having to scroll through that is pain

If the next CRT is going to be adding updated lifting strength and AP justifications, wouldnt it be more efficient to do the speed justifications at the same time?
Not really. We would have to wait at minimum 48 hours before we could apply it. While right now all we need to do is add justifications to the FTL speed and fix the issue with Blake having Relativistic by scaling to Mercury and Emerald when it states Massively Hypersonic on theirs.

Not really. We would have to wait at minimum 48 hours before we could apply it. While right now all we need to do is add justifications to the FTL speed and change fix the issue with Blake having Relativistic by scaling to Mercury and Emerald when it states Massively Hypersonic on theirs.
Fixed the blake thing, what needs to be done for the FTL justifications?

Fixed the blake thing, what needs to be done for the FTL justifications?
As stated here, profiles which just have FTL in their speed with nothing else need to have justification added. The FTL comes from Winter deflecting the laser right? So maybe something like "Comparable to Winter who can deflect lasers" for Pro Huntsmen. And Atlas RWBY can have something like, "Kept up with the Ace-Ops, who are comparable to Winter", or just “Kept up with the Ace-Ops” if you want to keep it simple.

Last edited:
As stated here, profiles which just have FTL in their speed with nothing else need to have justification added. The FTL comes from Winter deflecting the laser right? So maybe something like "Comparable to Winter who can deflect lasers" for Pro Huntsmen. And Atlas RWBY can have something like, "Kept up with the Ace-Ops, who are comparable to Winter", or just “Kept up with the Ace-Ops” if you want to keep it simple.
Aight, i'll add that if you wanna get the next crt ready to drop once its done

Mid-High; Reformed from a [https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/rwby/images/7/7c/V8_14_00002.png sphere] of energy after being vaporized

"Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else."

So uh...

"Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else."

So uh...
I mean I agree. But I tried arguing for High using that but it didn't work. So I don't know if Low-Godly would work either.

Okay. I checked and did a bit of fixing, but I think all the FTL profile justifications are done. The only exceptions are Mercury and Emerald, which I didn't know what to write, considering they didn't really do much fighting in Volume 8.

Also, Blake and Sun have Massively Hypersonic for dodging the Sea Feilong's lightning breath, yet the rest of RWBY and JNPR have Massively Hypersonic Reactions and Combat Speed, even though they scale to each other. So what changes?

Okay. I checked and did a bit of fixing, but I think all the FTL profile justifications are done. The only exceptions are Mercury and Emerald, which I didn't know what to write, considering they didn't really do much fighting in Volume 8.
Yeah i'll handle them in a bit
Also, Blake and Sun have Massively Hypersonic for dodging the Sea Feilong's lightning breath, yet the rest of RWBY and JNPR have Massively Hypersonic Reactions and Combat Speed, even though they scale to each other. So what changes?
Its reactions and combat speed, iirc the best running speed feats they have are subsonic so if we need to add movement speed they'll likely just be that

Well they can keep up with cars as shown by the Roman mech running pass cars and the characters could keep up running alongside it

Its reactions and combat speed, iirc the best running speed feats they have are subsonic so if we need to add movement speed they'll likely just be that
So are the speeds for all the profiles going to have Reactions and Combat speed next to them? Considering you added it to Blake and Sun’s Hypersonic speed.

another good episode and the prince, cat showed some pretty good abilities and Neo got a semblance evolution?
Probably. Looks like she'll tame the Jabberwalker too, seeing how Yang fights it later on. Also, this is more proof that Team RWBY works really really well together, as the three of them, without any words, came up with a winning strategy.

Dm_JgppXsAAoO9H.jpg_large.jpg

Team rwby vs neo is going to be like this

Great showcase for the Team RWBY profile when it gets made, so cool for Slingshot to finally come back after almost a decade
Weiss finally putting her partial summons to use again, havent seen that since volume 3 and now others can use them as well
Soundtrack for the fight was awesome too

And yeah, Neo's semblance has definitely evolved, that was beyond even stuff she showed in the novel

We need a sandbox for the new stuff vol 9 will give us for the profiles and possibly new profiles from vol 9
Eh, thus far we havent really gotten any new characters that would justify new profiles besides maybe the Jabberwock, everyone we've met has just been a dubious little creature getting up to mischief but hasnt shown any feats beyond a single hax to their name

Back