• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Once again, another amazing episode. Can't wait to see what Neo gets up to, especially after witnessing that Semblance evolution. Maybe the others will get one too? Also:

Okay. I might be able to make the LS thread. However, you and Spinoirr need to update your calcs with the info Rusty gave and have it evaluated first.
Do you guys wanna get started on this?

"Also i misread Carmine's feat,she created a dust devil, not a full sandstorm, still a calcable feat but not nearly as impressive"

I found this said by Weekly. Is this still true?

I forget his name but theres also a guy in the same book who can heat the surrounding area to the point that sand instantly turns to glass (1700c)

"Carmine kidnaps Gus and takes him away, and uses her own Semblance to kick up a second sandstorm to cover their tracks and kill off any potential witnesses."

Here, it says she makes a second sandstorm.

who is your character?

rwby vs fire emblem matches please

rwby vs fire emblem matches please
I mean, it looks like she has some decent stuff to work with, but I’m not really into vs matches so I can’t really say. Honestly I would just make it and see what others think.

Wow. I totally forgot that volume 9 existed. Guess I’ll give it a go eventually, maybe when it finishes. Kinda got burned out with this show with volume 8.

Back