• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

*Aura granting Resistance to Transmutation p-146-147
*Ren needs Limited Stealth Mastery as his Semblance makes him invisible to Grimm.
*Cinder and Salem should have *Enhanced Power Absorption
*Additional feat for Penny’s Resistance to Tenperature Manipulation
*Resistance to Corrosion for Penny
*Additonal feat of intelligence for Penny
*More feat for Accelerated Development

Here are all the abilities with scans so far. Please add any missing.
For the Resistance to Corrosion for Penny, wouldn’t that be limited because it is only for Penny’s brain chips

wasn't a movie?
Theres also another comic, which starts tomorrow

Also, confirmation that the reincarnations are what leaked Ozma’s power, but that the maiden split was the biggest factor in it.

Wonder why only his magic gets weaker with each incarnation, and not the Maidens too? Since their powers mimic him by seeking hosts as well.

don't get me wrong if i say this, but this crossover might definetly not work,

i don't think both the comics and the Movie will be a great success tbh

its just..... i don't know a very bad feeling that i have

The maiden powers probably work the same way they do in my au, that the maiden powers power is at a set level until you surpass it in base and at that point the maiden powers now become a Multiplier

don't get me wrong if i say this, but this crossover might definetly not work,

i don't think both the comics and the Movie will be a great success tbh

its just..... i don't know a very bad feeling that i have
The DC/RWBY crossover probably won’t be usable since Team RWBY might get an amp so that they can be on par with the high tiers. As for their success, they felt confident enough to make two whole movies and another comic based off of the OG RWBY JL crossover, so who knows?

The DC/RWBY crossover probably won’t be usable since Team RWBY might get an amp so that they can be on par with the high tiers. As for their success, they felt confident enough to make two whole movies and another comic based off of the OG RWBY JL crossover, so who knows?
yep this movie is DEFINTELY not going to be good or if we are generous decent at best

you know about rwby merchandise

i think the crew should've instead of making the games, Grimm eclipse and Arrowfell, they should've made them movies

like you know those anime movies that verses like One piece, Dragon ball etc have? like them

Grimm eclipse and Arrowfell, could've been made into movies, for the success depends on how they could handle it but it would've been much better than as games, at least imo

also remember that critical role like series? the Rwby: Grimm campaign? imo they should have made with it an animated like RWBY spin-off series and it would've worked, or a comic, or a manga, anything but it would have been better than a dnd campaign

at least imo

you know about rwby merchandise

i think the crew should've instead of making the games, Grimm eclipse and Arrowfell, they should've made them movies

like you know those anime movies that verses like One piece, Dragon ball etc have? like them

Grimm eclipse and Arrowfell, could've been made into movies, for the success depends on how they could handle it but it would've been much better than as games, at least imo

also remember that critical role like series? the Rwby: Grimm campaign? imo they should have made with it an animated like RWBY spin-off series and it would've worked, or a comic, or a manga, anything but it would have been better than a dnd campaign

at least imo
That would be nice but they don’t have a budget for that at the moment. We don’t even know if RWBY is gonna get a V10 (strongly would suggest yes tho).

can't wait to see Jaune again, also about him, who do you think he would win in a fight with Him and Jax Asturias from Before the dawn?

and how did the main villains of the novel got defeated?
The main villains of the first novel didnt really get 'defeated' they got arrested and then escaped prison at the start of the second novel

The main villain of the second novel got beaten by Gillian Asturias using her semblance to amp Yatsuhashi's aura, which gave him enough juice to use his memory semblance to lobotomize the main villain by erasing his entire life's worth of memories

The main villains of the first novel didnt really get 'defeated' they got arrested and then escaped prison at the start of the second novel

The main villain of the second novel got beaten by Gillian Asturias using her semblance to amp Yatsuhashi's aura, which gave him enough juice to use his memory semblance to lobotomize the main villain by erasing his entire life's worth of memories
yeah okay i wished more of defeating enemies 1v1 for not only the main villain of the second novel, but for the other villains of the second novel as well

just a thing for mine, like you know how in One Piece some characters defeat enemies in a 1v1? like that

also Jaune vs Jax?

Going to mention this here. But adding the proper acceleration values to Ren and Penny's lifting strength calcs, puts them both at Class M.

Penny scales to a higher LS feat, so it's only a supporting feat for her. But I don't believe Ren and others scale to any Class M value?
Good catch, that would lead to a small upgrade for the Beacon arc

Back