• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Formatting

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
So, I just looked at their profiles because one of them popped up within the Activity chart, and saw that the profiles lack a justification for their FTL speed in the Speed Category which is needed. Another thing to note is that the profiles lack a traveling speed rating - since you've changed the formatting to reaction/combat speed then a traveling must exist too there. Before they had speed value for all their kind of "movements" be it reaction/combat/travel into one, while now they only have reaction/combat.

Another thing on speed, Blake Belladonna scales to Mercury Black/Emerald Sustrai to Relativistic speed but then when you click on their linked profiles you have Massively Hypersonic rating.

Second thing, their Lifting strength goes from Class K to Class M for no reason but (stronger than before) with no calc linked or a linked profile to scale of. Example: Blake Belladonna. This needs to be fixed on all profiles with such a rating.

Whoever edited the profiles with updates, did a bad job.

@WeeklyBattles @SilentLyfe @Spinoirr @Maverick_Zero_X @DarkDragonMedeus @Cyberblader90 @RandomGuy2345

Will ping you guys, as I've seen you're the most active regarding rwby from the last thread, if not, then I'm sorry but you've agreed with the changes.

Anyone who is Relativistic scales to Adam, Blake and Yang (Both of them could fight and dodge Adam's attacks) and any one who is class M scales to Sun Wokong

Basically we're in-between half a dozen revisions at the moment and are trying to get them cranked out as fast as possible, Mercury and Emerald's issue and the lifting strength issue are things that are already in the works to be fixed as soon as someone makes a CRT for them

Basically we're in-between half a dozen revisions at the moment and are trying to get them cranked out as fast as possible, Mercury and Emerald's issue and the lifting strength issue are things that are already in the works to be fixed as soon as someone makes a CRT for them
Basically this. We’ve been going through a lot of revisions so stuff hasn’t really been up to date yet regarding some things.

Yeah, I agree with the upgrades, but there should be better work fixing the profiles. Though my hands are a bit full atm.

Do you know how many staff have told me that a movement speed rating is unnecessary to include on profiles?
Most profiles have just a simple rating which would denote that reaction/combat/travel (plus flight if they have) are equal so there not much of a problem but when you separate things by adding combat/reaction and no travel things start to fall apart.

Most profiles have just a simple rating which would denote that reaction/combat/travel (plus flight if they have) are equal so there not much of a problem but when you separate things by adding combat/reaction and no travel things start to fall apart.
Im fully aware, but ive been told diectly by multiple staff that said rating is not necessary and hae gotten pushback for trying to add it to verses like Bloodborne

Back