• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY: The Final Batch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. So this is probably going to be my last crt for a while. Got some Irl stuff to take care of that I want to focus on. Anyway, some minor things to propose before tackling some larger ones.

First, the Maidens should have Power Bestowal, since the powers are passed on to different people. Of course, the fact that its only after death, involuntary and most of the time the user can't choose who to give it to due to the fickleness of having it based on their last thoughts, it should be Limited.

Next, we have this feat from the GoD. At first, I thought it was Absorption, but considering he doesn't really absorb the energy into his body but simply holds it in his hand rules it out. Instead, this fits Telekinesis, as he grabs hold of the army's spells mid-flight and condenses it into his hand.

The next two I feel are a bit controversial, but I believe there is enough evidence for them to be applied. Salem currently has Mid-High regen due to coming back from smoke after being destroyed by Oz's cane nuke. However, while it does look like a ball of smoke, due to the red energy in the center flickering and moving as the sphere condenses, I believe it to be a mixture of smoke and energy, as if it were truly just smoke or ash it wouldn't have that red energy as seen when she regenerated in The Lost Fable. Of course, I know this is probably unlikely to get a full rating. However, I do think this should at least justify a possibility or likely High rating.

Finally, my last point concerns the God of Light. In The Lost Fable, when giving Ozma his mission he used a small portion of his power to casually create the four Relics, as a means to summon him and his brother back to Remnant. My proposal is to have him scale in abilities to Jinn and Ambrosius due to creating both them and their Relics that they reside it. Now I know that usually we don't grant people abilities just for giving them to another as seen with Power Bestowal. However, I believe there is a difference between it, where a person might not even control what power or ability is given, versus actually creating an object with specific abilities in mind for its purpose, as the God of Light did. Just to make sure, I asked a couple mods for their opinions before proposing this, and they believed it was okay.

Last edited:
Everything looks good expext the regeneration. High is only given to those who are shown to be able to construct them from a few atoms and such, not a mass of energy.

Everything looks good expext the regeneration. High is only given to those who are shown to be able to construct them from a few atoms and such, not a mass of energy.
Really? Could have sworn that characters get High from regenerating from energy. Wouldn’t energy still count since energy has no atoms or something?

Last edited:
Really? Could have sworn that characters get High from regenerating from energy. Wouldn’t energy still count since energy has no atoms or something?
Read the description of High again. And no it wouldn't, two completely different things. Regeneration from energy is not high.

I agree with Medeus on the regeneration stuffs and the rest seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back