• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY top tiers downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
TeenAngel101 said:
He gets haxed anyway.
I was going to make a fair fight between Good Delsin vs Prime Ozpin.

No killing allowed.

Not everything is Evil Delsin with the power to switch on the fly.

KinkiestSins said:
Not if the calc is wrong-
Looking at it, KE, does seem a little assumptive.

CAPE should still be fine.
Kepekly was the one who said to use KE so we would have to ask him why he went with KE.

He said KE was better and every one just went... okay.

Wait so are Qrow and other Pro-huntsmen being scaled down to High 7C-Low 7-B or are they remaining at 7-B?

Poinciana1971 said:
KinkiestSins said:
Not if the calc is wrong-
Looking at it, KE, does seem a little assumptive.

CAPE should still be fine.
Kepekly was the one who said to use KE so we would have to ask him why he went with KE.
He said KE was better and every one just went... okay.

So there was no argument/debate about why this decision was made?

Like if you are spraying gas into the atmosphere and if said gas spreads and forms a smog of considerable size, it does not mean said gas is actually moving the atmosphere away.

Plus, we never really went into detail on the difference between environmental destruction and a Storm feat.

It does, but creating said storm requires a different amount of energy in comparison to just up and moving the atmosphere away from the sky.

Welp, I guess this makes Cinder vs Archer more viable. Maybe Archer can stick to his regular dual wield weapons?

Let's see.

Half Maiden Powers: Cinder gets haxed and time stopped.

Full maiden powers vs 7B Esdeath, Cinder AP Stomps.

7A vs Full maiden, the opposite.

Seems pretty obvious.

How is that a factor when she can use it while using the ribbons (from what I've read in mami threads)

Wasn't the issue about Cloud density just brought up? I'd assume the yield would be lower if it's redone with the correct cloud density.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Wasn't the issue about Cloud density just brought up? I'd assume the yield would be lower if it's redone with the correct cloud density.
The accepted cloud density we use here is 1.003. If we change that then every cloud calc on the entire wiki would have to be redone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back