• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Stat Revision: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would Pyrrha scale to Velvet using Penny's laser beam? (I call it laser because she is using the swords to form a beam)

Yang needed Blake's assistance to destroy a prototype with her semblance, and Qrow outright stated Yang wasn't prepared for the true Paladin. Likely doesn't scale to her.

I can see Velvet being "At least Building level+ physically, up to City Block level with Penny's Swords", seeing as her attacks without the swords were being tanked just like Coco's gunfire.

Okay you both missed my point, I'll make another thread tommorow about this but for now let's focus on these revisions because it's been derailed long enough.

Kep you agree with Post Timeskip students being High 8-C right?

Anyway, I'm turning off my computer now, but it's basically everyone pre-timeskip being 8-C+, post-timeskip being baseline High 8-C, with Velvet and Penny being physically equal to the others, and only 8-B with the charged swords.

I'll discuss the exact tiering tomorrow after I get home

Morlock435 said:
Calling of all of RWBY supersonic because they are "bullet timers" is crazy considering they dont even fire bullets, they use dust rounds, and their weapon technology is way more advanced than ours. Hell some of their weapons use lasers. Also, Yang earlier in the series faced down like 14 guns and smiled. She was realing from the events that just happened, not the 7 mooks around her (which Weiss destroys dozens of effortlessly a few episodes later without being hit.) My point being, they dont use bullets and their technology in regards to weapons is clearly more advanced. Which makes it absurd to say they are just bullet timers. The lightning dodge isnt an outlier. Even if Amber's magical lightning was slower it came from a much shorter distance.
Not this shit again.

I'll just post this since I keep noticing and clearly getting annoyed by it:

-non 7-B characters tanking 7-B attacks ALL THE TIME. Also 8-A (or whatever tier they end up at this point) characters harming 7-B characters

1. Emerald and Mercury harming and getting hurt by Amber.

2. Ruby, Ren, Nora, and Jaune getting harmed (asses kicked) by Tyrian. Ruby cutting Tyrian's tail off.

3. Full Maiden Cinder blasting a fireball at Ruby (Vol 5 when Raven opened a portal and a fireball came out)

4. Hazel sending an electric strike at Ren causing him to be harmed.

5. Oscar in general is just weird. The writers fully write him as being able to be damaged by Ruby but also damage Hazel later, months pass and it was stated he would improve at a drastic rate however nothing implies strength or anything more along the lines of skill.

5. Ruby destroys Lionheart'a aura with a sniper shot.

6. Jaune tanks a half fall Maiden Cinder attack in Vol 3 ch. 11.

7. Yang hurting Taiyang (ok very debatable since he was going easy on her but he DID get hurt by her temporarily)

8. Most obvious: Pyrrha tanking hits and harming Cinder (though it has been constantly said that Cinder was playing with Pyrrha only but Pyrrha definitely blocked a full on fire blast and pushed through it against Cinder).

9. Jaune chips at Cinder's mask......ok maybe not this one.....idk.....it took Raven a full on blast to destroy it to large pieces but Jaune being 8-A (or whatever for now) a massively lower tier was able to do such damage. Won't argue if this is disregarded though.

10. Weiss' impaled by Cinder but not completely blown away by the massive tier difference, hell the spear was lodged in Weiss, should've just left her completely.

11. Adam possibly 7-B.....well if according to being a threat to Cinder then if we go with him fully being 7-B then Blake was able to harm him by punching him away.

12. Neo blocks Raven's attack (yes slow it down to .25x Neo does Block Raven's second slash).

I may find more but not at the moment. So tier 7 across the board for RWBY anybody?

Something else:

On speed could we get Raven and Cinder jumping on and off massive boulders that are falling while fighting each other calves for speed? That's pretty damn fast.

Also Raven and Cinder clashing created a rumble all over the entire building (the shockwave, wind) and also made the giant boulders collapse. Could be calced but it probably won't be around tier 7 (come on the wind caused it, I'd like to see that calced).

Ok done for now. Probably won't be able to respond for a long time.

It wouldn't be if it's consistent. A lot of the cases weren't even " casual" it was just slapped on in situations. For example cinder vs Pyrrha. Cinder was laughing so she was extremely casual. She literally did the same thing to Raven until she knew she was in trouble, that's how she is, extremely arrogant. Also, Tyrian was super casual cause he was laughing and being goofy, but he acted the same way against a pro huntsman named qrow branwen

Speaking of which, why would we use a thunderstorm for their AP? That sounds flawed as hell so I would enjoy an explanation for that.

Because it takes a certain amount of energy to create a storm of a certain size, as well as the kinetic energy of the clouds that make up said storm

So we're just assuming that's not manipulating the weather and that that same energy can be applied to physicals and other powers?

Don't ask me, anyways, either bring the high tiers down or the lows up. Cause the lows have about 10 feast against tier 7 chars. I'm not a calc group member. But I am a rwby expert considering I watched each volume about 30 times each. Well that gradually decreased. First vol prob 30, then 25? Then maybe 20? Then 15? Then maybe 7? I don't remember anymore, I watched rwby way too much. I will tell you this tho, the main difference between pro huntsman and students.. is skill. Yes there is a strength gap but not enough to be between 8-C and 7-B. Then you have the fact that the high tiers can't even one shot the students ƒñÀƒÅ╝ÔÇìÔÖÇ´©ÅPeople on the same tier that one shot the other get an at least rating. Which rwby God tiers are incapable of even doing. Like em and merc putting up a fight against that maiden lol

Let me get this straight.

Amber and Raven create thunderstorms

The exact method is unknown so we just assume it's through the reason you've brought above.

And then we also assume that that same energy can be applied to physicals and everything else? Powers like fire blasts or something I can sort of see but if you scale it to physicals, that's incredibly wrong.

Of course, this is based on that assumption I mentioned earlier.

Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

The difference between 8-C and 7-B is way too high. So much that the 8-Cs even doing anything to the 7-Bs would be a joke. The students consistently take attacks and even fight against 7-B opponents. So y'all can downgrade rwby fine. I simply don't want people to put mercury against King Kong from skull island when he has fought, hurt and even tanked multiple attacks from a 7-B. I simply don't like misinformation. I don't care too much on the downgrade because I never considered them 8-A anyway. Due to numerous feats against 7-Bs, I would at most say High 7-C or low 7-B. But whatever happens happens. This will probably be ignored

@Drallix That is how we rate ALL storm feats on this wiki, not just this one feat. There have been extensive threads about this topic and the end rresult was that storm creation feats scale to general AP.

I guess Bakugou is 8-A because All Might can feel his attacks -_-

Then you handled the feat wrong if the entire verse is able to scale off it and characters that should not be city level are now city level.

Also i apologize for any misspelt words. I'm on my kindle now and it just loves to ignore what I want to say and inputs something else entirely.

The horror is quite real. But sadly I can't access my computer right now and my phone would be worse so now I have to put up with this trash.

Take a lesson from the wise, when you say you want a tablet, specify the brand because they'll buy you a kindle for sure and rooting this thing with Google Play Store was a hair tearing event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back