• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Stat Revision: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
@Rinkaku

Again with the Marvel false equivalencies. Deadpool has 3 to 4 8-A feats, and he scales to Captain America's 8-A feat. It has absolutely nothing to do with the RWBY situation, where there is 1 MHS feat and 30 bullet timing feats, with some feats outright proving the lower option is more consistent
1) Cap has no 8-A feats, I assume you're talking about Wolverine.

2) There are a total of about 7 Tier 8 feats for the Marvel Character rated 8-A, and there are also literally hundreds of showing in which they are required to dodge bullets or have even been harmed by them. Even knofes are a threat to them. Otherwose why would Cap bother to use his Shield against Thugs, Black Panther wear his suit against them, or even any charactr at all (since they are all at least 9-A physically) bother to wear protection.

3) They very video that calced the two 8-A with actual values, states that author can make ANY thing a threat or danger to their character simply to hold some suspense or to make them less overpowered. Saying things like "they were scared against bullets", or "tried to dodge them" completely ignore that - meaning we are ignoring one of the things that gave the Marvels Characters their 8-A in the first place.

4) There ARE multiple showings of Tier 8 feats for RWBY - more so than their are for Marvel and I don't know why we are throwing them out the window on the premise of outliers based on faulty reasoning.

5) And it's not just Marvel. It's EVERY verse that has these problems. For example, Naruto character dodge AND get harmed by Kunai as well (Kiba).

6) I don't really care about the speed feats, whatever happens happens.

I agree with the downgrades FRA. (I agreed last thread but I guess I wasn't added to the list)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
so, on an unrelated note, why does everyone have low-mid regen?
Where are you reading Low-Mid regen? Are you sure you're not mistaking it for Mid-Low?

There's no need to spam four posts in a row...

I don't know why Salem has aura.

Jaune should only have Mid-Low at most. I think almost everyone else should be Low.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
wait no, hazel does have low mid
I believe I made a thread about that. The reason is being stabbed in the chest that large would destroy his lungs, heart, and other major organs and he regened it.

It doesn't scale to others or anything since it was stated that his aura replenished much faster than others.

More 7-B proof for everyone:

1. Blake knocks down Hazel by kicking him down. A tier 8 should have absolutely no possible way of taking down a tier 7 in any way shape or form physically (especially since Hazel is like the brute strength among them).

2. Weiss stabs Hazel with summoning. Ok so the rebuttal was that Weiss was amped by Jaune's semblance......so that means that Jaune's ability to TRANSFER his own aura to someone would make that person 7-B, then shouldn't he be 7-B already?

If I have time I'll find more

Scaling literally everyone in RWBY to 7-B is like scaling everyone in DBS to tier 2.

First of all, the evidence needed to scale isn't Blake punching Adam once, it's someone having an actual close fight with a 7-B.

Second, 7-B everyone is even worse than 8-A everyone.

Nico-v11 said:
More 7-B proof for everyone:

1. Blake knocks down Hazel by kicking him down. A tier 8 should have absolutely no possible way of taking down a tier 7 in any way shape or form physically (especially since Hazel is like the brute strength among them).

2. Weiss stabs Hazel with summoning. Ok so the rebuttal was that Weiss was amped by Jaune's semblance......so that means that Jaune's ability to TRANSFER his own aura to someone would make that person 7-B, then shouldn't he be 7-B already?

If I have time I'll find more
Shouldn't try tbh. The only counter argument is they shouldn't be that high and it won't make sense. Even if you show all the ways it makes sense

Yo @Twisted

Stop commenting if you aren't going to add anything meaningful to the discussion.

No I did not. I saw you quoting a comment that actually added something to the discussion and adding "Shouldn't try tbh. The only counter argument is they shouldn't be that high and it won't make sense. Even if you show all the ways it makes sense" which is 100% useless for this discussion, and only worsen the atmosphere of the debate.

Scrolled a little.

If you actually try to make everyone in RWBY 7-B, you'll just be downgrading the verse even further.

@RinkakuKagune what other 8-A feat for Rwby? (other than Weiss) Marvel even treats there small town level characters as bullet level at times.

I disagree completely with everyone in RWBy being 7-B. If you actually try to scale, you'll just make the feat an outlier by scaling it to people who have never went above Tier 8 in any way.

@Rinkaku

1. Cap has a 8-A feat, it is in his profile.

2. RWBY's consistent effort feats are 8-C+ and the best speed feat other than the MHS feat is Hypersonic, Weiss's feat was from Volume 1 and it was an extremely casual feat, scroll up and see the discussion, I don't want to repeat myself here.

Anyway, I think we should discuss who stays at 8-C+ and who scales to baseline High 8-C other than the True Paladin now. Post Timeskip characters probably get it, who else?

I have a question now. What about their Lifting Strength? Wasn't Ruby Class M because of the Nevermore feat which we've long since proved was incorrect?

@AS

It should be recalced with a new volume for the Nevermore but scaling is basically the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back