• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Stat Revision: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I hope you know how ridiculous you soind by claiming that. the fight is an outlier as the gigas was blatantly stated to be stronger than her, hell even if you want to downplay the gigas and scale it to the petra gigas that still woould make pre timeskip weiss on a higher level than all of post timeskip rnjr. The fight is an outlier, not her 8-A feat that in no way scales to her physicals.

2. Didnt ignore it, debunked it.

3. You didnt post any actual feats there so no i didnt ignore it. And im guessing you didnt notice yarsuhashi has a casual High 8-C calc from season 2 because you certainly havent acknowledged it anywhere.

1. The exact same Arma Gigas was also stated by the exact same guy to only be on the level of a normal Prototype Paladin. The same things that are consistently vastly below 8-B. The same things that are vastly weaker than the updated Paladins that tanked Coco's gunfire. The same gunfire that is stronger than two teams combined.

2. Blatantly false. You didn't even acknowledge it anywhere in this thread.

3. I posted two Nora feats that are 8-C+ and weren't casual.

The Volume 2 Yatsuhashi feat was debunked in the second paragraph of my OP in the previous feat. I even linked to it. The true result is either 8-C, via a calc I made, or 8-C+ via Lina Shields's word. It is even on the list. Seriously.

I sincerely hope we do not end up ignoring all the valid points argued here that a huge chunk of people have agreed if nothing else would change then. Can we get a tally of how many people are for and against on this?

Some of what Weekly said so far leads me to believe he only glanced at the OP of the original thread

Yatsuhashi feat is 8-C+ 1.5 tons, very close to Baseline High 8-C.

I think the True Paladins are High 8-C since Yatsuhashi was overpowered by them and was unable to scratch them.

This would make Weiss Summons, Velvet (Penny's Weapon), Penny, Yang with her Semblance (Unsure?), and Pyrrha High 8-C.

Velvet was able to chop off limbs of a True Paladin with Penny's Weapon while Yatsuhashi couldn't even scratch it and was even overpowered by it.

Penny's should obivously scale to that and Pyrrha fought Penny so she should scale.

I disagreed with 8-B Pyrhha because the gap was too wide but I can see Pyrrha being High 8-C.

1. Scaling Scaling scaling, all you do is ignore scaling. It doesn't matter if they don't have feats of that level on their own because scaling dictates that theyre on that level, something you don't seem to comprehend.

2. Blatantly true, I countered every point you made

3. Those two feats WERE casual though.

WeeklyBattles said:
Pyrrha isn't vastly stronger than the rest of the cast though, everyone scale to her.
But that's not vastly stronger though.

Everyone else is 8-C+ 1.5 tons while Pyrrha would be High 8-C 2 tons.

Note: I agree with Kep

1. Scaling Scaling scaling, all you do is ignore scaling. It doesn't matter if they don't have feats of that level on their own because scaling dictates that theyre on that level, something you don't seem to comprehend.

You don't seem to comprehend the meaning or existence of the word Outlier, you're also backtracking severely now that you've gotten debunked for the 1000th time. Shall I quote Azzy, Matt and my words that forced you into a corner in the original thread? Will you backtrack again after I'm done?

2. Blatantly true, I countered every point you made

Where is your counter? Link to it. I bet you my favorite verse's rating that you will ignore this. You have backtracked a thousand times just to avoid a downgrade for the Verse at this point.

False. Even the calc'er said it wasn't a casual feat, either of them. Nora needed her Semblance to do the Boulder 8-C+ feat, for example.

Kepekley, you said that Penny was stronger then Weiss Post Timeskip right?

"Taurus pretty much curbstomped most members of Team RWBY hands down, and Penny could only be defeated by Pyrrha Nikos and she explicitly exceeds Post-Timeskip Weiss."

Why do you think that?

Weekly, it doesn't matter how much you keep talking like a broken record and shout "but my scaling!", Because your scaling is straight up wrong. You are being unable to even acknowledge the possibility that you are not correct.

Please stop. This is getting extremely repetitive and you are winning no support by insisting on arguments that have been debunked over 400 posts ago. Everyone is agreeing with Kep.

Weekly calm down...Like you are literally acting like a child throwing a tantrum and are arguing with emotions.

@Poinciana

That was before I noticed that Pyrrha hadn't tanked the same laser in her fight against Penny, and before my most recent post where I proved Velvet with Penny's laser can do stuff that two Teams combined barely can

I'm suggesting High 8-C because a 1.5 Ton character couldn't even scratch a True Paladin.

The difference between 1.5 8-C+ and High 8-C is only 0.5 so a True Paladin being High 8-C isn't really a stretch right?

Edit: I agree with Rice.

Okay since Velvet was able to chop a True Paladin with Penny's Sword (Not lasers) she should scale right? (Only with Penny's Weapon)

https://youtu.be/pT1XiUbJu_Y?t=296

Penny obviously scales it's her weapon and Pyrrha would to. I don't think anyone else scale to this beside maybe Yang with her Semblance.

I was against Pyrrha 8-B because Penny never used that attack against her AND because that would imply that Pyrrha could one shot all of Team RWBY.

I think something like this is resonable but if you disagree I'll drop it.

Also did you agree with the students being High 8-C Post Timeskip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back