• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Revision´Part III: Deciding the Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure the statement of the Paladins being as strong as an Arma Gigas is kinda BS now that I think about it. The guy who made it was referring to the prototype versions, and the Arma Gigas sliced a true Paladin model apart. Qrow said in the third episode of Volume 3 that the true versions were much stronger, IIRC.

It would still be consistent for the Paladin to be low-end 8-B as that would put the girls at low-end High 8-C on their own as they were barely able to do anything to it individually, with the only one able to actually damage it being Yang with her Semblance

@Weekly

A prototype Paladin could no-sell two of Sun's clones exploding on it at point blank range and Weiss and Blake attacking it at once did nothing to it. I'm not sure.

@Kep That's exactly my point. On their own the students could barely do anything to it (much like how Weiss could barely do anything to the Queen Lancer) with even Ruby hitting it at full force just barely staggering it, and they had to resort to working in tandem and attacking its joints to actually damage it (though ruby and blake cutting off one of its arms would likely be an outlier if we're following this train of reasoning as moments before they werent even scratching it). The Paladin itself is much stronger than them, with only Yang dealing any actual damage to it using her semblance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljpDvGhT-_M

You see the point I'm making is you can throw around all the greater than and less than signs you want but they don't mean shit if you can't back it up

though ruby and blake cutting off one of its arms would likely be an outlier if we're following this train of reasoning as moments before they werent even scratching it

Pretty sure Ruby was using her Semblance when she did that

Anybody that has watched the show would know this. The fact you need any " proof" is proof alone you don't watch the show, so how about you get off my case. Thank you

Basically what im arguing here is for Yang with her Semblance to be 8-B scaling from the Paladin bsing stated as comparable to the Gigas and the almost 100% consistency of her oneshotting almost anyone she attacks when her semblance is up

There is no proof whatsoever that Pyrrha >= Neo or Neo > Penny or Yats > Coco or Penny > Merc. The fact that you think there is "proof" is proof alone you don't watch the show.

I don't need to rewatch it. I know for a fact that there is no proof of the following: Pyrrha >= Neo or Neo > Penny or Yats > Coco or Penny > Merc.

If I'm wrong someone besides Raven feel free to correct me.

No actually its not, the mech that hit her is the mech she tangled up with her copy of Gambol Shroud, you can even see it standing up as she gets ready to destroy the other mech with Penny's laser attack

Here's the full fight

The mech she tanged up had already taken a bit of a beating from her as she hit it with Crescent Rose, Myrtenaster, and Ember Celica, so yes it was a bit pre-damaged when the Gigas cut it in half

Pyrrha, is the confirmed best student fighter in the show. She was the one chosen to be a guardian, and she was the one that somewhat fought cinder. Feat, statement and hypewise she is at least >= neo. Penny, was fighting Pyrrha somewhat equally. Who is above merc. Yatsu > coco due to his superior physicals, and his wep better suite for for close combat.

And I said somewhat because of Pyrrha mental state

Also, even if you don't like me, do not mock me or throw shade. I get heated easy, whenever someone comes at me, I retaliate.

Actually, you can see that she tangles up that Paladin to buy enough time to finish off the other. She doesn't damage it.

The same Paladin was completely no-selling Crescent Rose, Myrtenaster and Ember Celica. As you can see here, it walks through these attacks and is only affected momentarily by Velvet's punch. Otherwise the attacks glance off of it.

The Arma Gigas sliced apart a True Paladin, which was far above a prototype as stated, so the prototypes can't be 8-B.

She pretty blatantly hit it with Ember Celica with the same kind of force as she hit the other mech with Maginhild and Ruyi Bang Jingu Bang, saying it compleely undamaged is kinda untrue

Plus there's also the thing Winter told her about how her emotions can make her summoning stronger but that she shouldnt allow her emotions to control her, which is why she later goes on to train and master her summoning during the timeskip. Its likely that even though she only sumoned the gigas' sword, it is stronger than normal due to her allowing her emotions to take over for a brief moment of trying to save her friend.

Yes, but the mech was still functioning 100% normally and it just got slightly dazed. If you were nailed by a small ball, it'd hurt, but it wouldn't make it easier for someone to pierce through you. Your overall durability would stay the same.

The same thing could be said about the Arma Gigas slicing apart the Queen Lancer tho. In fact, I acknowledged in the blog that the Arma Gigas was stronger in both of those scenes

Nico-v11 said:
Jinx666 said:
Also Weekly you sponge, I didnt ask for a timestamp of that, I asked for the timestamp where Yang attempted to block the mechs punch BEFORE her semblance. If youre still here, or too bust replying to my other question.
I don't know what calling someone a sponge means but it doesn't sound very nice......yeah just tone it down. You've been told and I'm just trying to defuse what could easily be bomb right now
Its calling someone a sponge. Nothing offensive .-, I dont need you telling me to calm down every time when im not even annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back