• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Revision´Part III: Deciding the Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yang or Ruby vs Eren, that would be a good fight.

Yang vs Monster Chisaki, I hope is not a stomp.

We're not making Pyrrha High 8-C though. Penny is on the same level as the Pre-Timeskip dudes normally. She is only 8-B with her swords.

Ah okay

Would Ruby still be High 8-C with her Semblance since she essentially oneshot all four of them at once?

Ruby's Semblance is speed. Seems like she was blitzing and overwhelming them with how fast she was.

I mean she literally created a slipstream/tornado that sent them all flying into a wall and made a massive crater in the wall behind her as a result, the same thing she used to take down the Beringel in Volume 4

Weiss's Aura didn't do that well when Nora pounded her across the room and knocked her out cold moments earlier. OvO

Weiss dying there was obviously in the script, but the fan uproar would've been too big

I mean technically the Time Dilation Glyph is just a straight up speed amp so...Pre timeskip Weiss is Hypersonic, Hypersonic+ with Time Dilation, would it be too much of a stretch to say she'd be High Hypersonic with it post timeskip?

it is canon, and pyrrha is OBVIUSLY still alive, as her dieing instead of jaune would make no sense, as she would get much more devolpment by facing the fact that the power she always so despised for being too much isnt even closly enough, and that jaune died trying to protect her during the transfer, which would make oz the faulty, but human mind allows for selfblame even in the stupidiest of moments

@Kep Okay in all seriousness, i just rewatched the Lancer fight and from the looks of the explosion it tanked, a large amount of ice was spontaneously generated. Would you be able to calc it to find the Queen Lancer's Durability?

I mean, my slice headcount has plenty of margin of error to be High Hypersonic. 36 slices was just what I was able to count quickly, and the speed I used for the timeframe is a pitiful low-end. So I'd say yes.

Yeah, she used the crates of Dust to generate that much power

Pretty sure this scales to the Lancer, it kinda no-sold the explosion of dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back