• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Revision´Part III: Deciding the Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose the verse top tiers will be downgraded to 7-C or so if the storm revision goes through. Man, this is not looking good for RWBY.

Nothing is changing about storm feats, this issue has been brought up and put to rest multiple times already.

Hasn't this been discussed before, also I think it was during a RWBY thread as well funny enough.

So has something changed since last time or?

Why is so hard to understand the original source of the 1.003kg/m^3 changed to 0.5g/m^3?

We are literally using an outdated version of the same page.

@Poinciana1971 We know that, the problem now is that the original source changed, and the page we are using is outdated.

There are other sources in that thread as well.

I'm not trying to argue one way or the other since I know nothing about any of this but it's not like just one source was used.

Executor and Antoniofer posted multiple sources.

Most of that is circular sourcing, though. It's not like they all derived the value independently.

Assaltwaffle already explain that "Yes, since every single one of the "sources" used in the links you gave aren't actual sources, rather just random science/fun fact posts that all take a value that the original source no longer even gives."

How about we start worrying about eventual revisions when the density stuff is settled?

Btw my opinion about who gets High 8-C is still the same as the previous thread.

Post timeskip people, Yang after powering up via Semblance, Weiss' strongest summons, Coco, Mercury and Emerald are High 8-C.

And uncertain about Penny, Pyrrha and team CFVY

Maybe Velvet with her weapon? Coco explicitly wanted her to save it until she absolutely needed it and without it she relies either on her bare hands or on Yatsuhashi to protect her

I thought the revisions were already over, sorry for the derailment.

I can see Mercury as High 8-C especially since he blocked Yatsuhashi's attack pretty easily.

Yatsuhashi and Fox I think should be 8-C+ (Yatsuhashi preformed the 8-C+ feat and it didn't seem casual) Fox hasn't shown anything special but he should be comparable to the others.

Coco could possibly be High 8-C but only with her weapon since she ripped apart Nevermores like nothing with it. (I'm unsure but I'll lean toward 8-C+ just to be safe)

Physically Coco is 8-C+ since she was able to take casual hits from Mercury and could smack a Beowolf away with ease.

Velvet I'm unsure of, I'd rather hear what everyone thinks about her.

I think Pyrrha and Penny are High 8-C since Pyrrha fought Mercury pretty well (Yes I know he wasn't serious) and Penny's weapon when used by Velvet was able to cut off a True Paladin's legs.

Coco's gun should be High 8-C. It was also carving through Deathstalkers like nothing. Physically, she should be 8-C+. Makes more sense this way.

Would also make sense how Emerald kinda stomped her in a physical fight

Also i'll be uploading Sun's Hypersonic+ feat later today, but it's likely only scale post timeskip

A recalc of him intercepting the dragon's breath using the actual calculated speed of its breath instead of the speed of lightning, yielded mach 11

I think Kaltias said he needed to recalc the MHS+ feat before this thread, so if you're using his calc as a basis, you should probably ask him about that.

Oh, if he's planning on recalcing it then let me know, i already have all the pixel scaling and whatnot done

Nah, i said that i wasn't sure about using it, but it was due to the lightning stuff and whatnot.

It will still need to be checked though.

What is the calced speed of the Sea Dragon's lightning?

Sun has a feat where he spins his staff to deflect Roman's shells, might be a good supporter...

Yeah, just replace the speed of lightning with the breath speed and multiply by 1,97399133x, voala.

Go ahead.

Isn't using the calculated speed of the Dragon's breath calc stacking though?

Maybe? Our rules for calc stacking are kinda nitpickey as of now.

We allow calculated sizes to be used because "it's the true size", but we don't allow speed to be used, even though it's "the true speed".

But I digress.

Sunfeat3
Sunfeat1
Sunfeat2
Blake is 1.68 meters
1.68 / 53 = 0.0316 m/px

0.0316 x 984 = 31.0944 m

31.0944 / 378 = 0.082 m/px

0.082 x 65 = 5.33 m

31.0944 / 379 = 0.082 m/px

0.082 x 302 = 24.764 m

24.764 - 5.33 = 19.434 m

This happened in .01 seconds

1943.4 m/s, Mach 5.7

1943.4 x 1.97399133 = 3836 m/s, Mach 11

Yep.

Hypersonic for Pre-Timeskip characters in serious fights, with countless casual Supersonic feats to act as support

And Hypersonic+ for Sun dodging the Sea Dragon. Blake's feat might be a supporter too.

Yui-blush-nosebleed-21032604-1280-1024
Me when witnessing the RWBY CRT II and Weekly condition there

X3Ds2pz
Me witnessing the latest RWBY CRT II and the IIIrd CRT

So the downgrade is agreed,alright then i agree with this.

Finally,we can bullying the SAO and Freezing!!! I can see AKM will find me if he see this word >_>

Mach 11 / Mach 6 = 1.8x, so Post-Timeskip characters would be 2.5 tons assuming the same boost

I know this is calc-stacking, just for funsies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back