• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rusalka Schwagerin vs Mega Gengar

I'm pretty sure she would most likely attack Gengar with her torture devices then paralyze him in her shadow anyway.

But the device can be destroyed by sheer AP from Gengar right? As for Paralysis thing welp, does that mean Gengar resist shadow entrapment but not the Paralysis?

Cal, keep everything clear here

Shadow Tag is a form of immobilisation, and Gengar is immune to it twice over.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
But the device can be destroyed by sheer AP from Gengar right? As for Paralysis thing welp, does that mean Gengar resist shadow entrapment but not the Paralysis?
Cal, keep everything clear here
His first move apparently is disappearing, then appearing near his opponent and licking them - which then cause his opponent to have extreme convulsions.

The second he goes in for the lick his after he reappears, she will shove one of her chains down his throat, and then entrap him in an iron maiden. which would destroy his soul.

If he somehow survives, then she could just absorb his soul by eating it.

Entrap him with Iron Maiden is futile since he just break it with the massive AP, as for the chains he's not that stupid, he can just avoid it.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Entrap him with Iron Maiden is futile since he just break it with the massive AP, as for the chains he's not that stupid, he can just avoid it.
The Iron Maiden's purpose isn't to trap him, it's to kill him by destroying his soul.

And it is not about intelligence, it's about speed.

Gengar having his mouth open to lick his opponent when he's right next to her means he ain't dodging shit. That point blank range, he won't have time to move out of the way since she summons her weapons with a thought.

And her weapons can just be reformed if they are destroyed.

She's far more likely to kill him then he is to kill her - especially once she becomes knowledgable that one of her main powers doesn't work on him.

She'll go for the kill.

And what happen if the one she attack is just a Illusion? Doesn't mention his third eye can be helpful.

Cool, reformed is just going to destroyed again.

For me, i think Rusalka take this for the reasons above, i don't know alot of Masadaverse, but if she could just destroy Gengar's soul, then she need only one hit to kill Gengar. And i don't think that Gengar leads with a illusion

Veloxt1r0kore said:
And what happen if the one she attack is just a Illusion? Doesn't mention his third eye can be helpful.
Cool, reformed is just going to destroyed again.
No Pokemon is going to cast an illusion on a member of the LDO.

Illusions are a mental ability, and Rusalka resists the best 3-D mindhax on the site.

The physical form of the weapon doesn't matter. It's the soul-destroying properties within the weapons.

Drite77 said:
His Mindhax are 3-A? Don't know if we can give tiers to Hax
There is no "3-A" mind hax, we generally tier Mind Hax by the number of people you can affect or how well can you affect someone with resistance to Mind Hax. Methuselah's Passive Mind Hax basically is on the Hundreds of Tredecillions (10^44).

Dziga said:
Drite77 said:
question, what is the best 3-D mindhax here?
Methuselah / Reinhard Heydrich. Thought someone told me there is one verse with infinite 3D Mind Hax, but I can't remember who and what verse.
This is the guy you are talking about. I think I remember debunking that. Saying that an indefinite mental loop isn't the same as infinite mental force.

Not that it matters since Methuselah might be superior to that anyway.

So the way I learn that his mind hax works is it actually the manifestation of idea that darkness is a fearful concept. This idea (mystery) takes the form of mindhax that is amplified by the entire living beings idea of darkness. From beginning of creation to his end, Methuselah takes this belief (Mystery) and use it as a mindhax.

So basically all this living beings idea of darkness × dem loops

The thing is Methselah isn't just the darkness of one universe, but all of Mercurius's creation. Mercurius creation has an infinite multiverse.

So Meth's mindhax is most likely all this living beings idea of darkness × dem loops x infinite multiverse.

I'm not sure that Mega-Gengar intends to lick his opponent unlike the classic Gengar, M-Gengar is much more premeditated and always intends to kill directly.

"Gengar's relationships are warped. It has no interest in opponents unless it perceives them as prey."

"The energy of Mega Evolution awakened it. It sinks into another dimension, where it keeps a patient watch for its chance to attack."

"It tries to take the lives of anyone and everyone. It will even try to curse the Trainer who is its master!"

"Mega Evolution has made it possible for Gengar to access other dimensions. Its entire body is brimming with strange power."

@NeoZex6399

I got the licking thing as a leading move from Cal, but even if it wasn't the case.

Gengar sounds like a lion waiting for an opening for its prey.

The moment he enters his portal to pop back into reality, she will sense him and attack him.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Now that Mega Gengar is High 7-A, and maybe Mega-Gengar have Self-Curer due of IQ skill, right? Does this change anything?
Didn't Rusulka always have AP disadvantage? And wasn't her win-con absorption, something that bypasses durability?

I don't think the outcome has changed really.

They coud be further upgraded via Mega Medicham existing, but ehhh, let´s just leave that for anyone that wants to take the topic.

Back