• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Couldn't he just keep death haxing her since it seems she doesn't have that resistance. Also if Shalltear doesn't get stomped by some passive she doesn't resist or thought based, then she could just death hax or paralyze her.

pretty sure with her infinite regen through Low Godly, feel like Rusalka could pull something with her powerful arsenal

if she can absorb souls, i'm not sure Shalltear's soul resist will help, cause that's soul destruction resistance. However, i have literally no idea how that works for soul resist, if you need to resist specific types, so don't quote me on that

also i doubt paralysis lasts for too long

constantly poking her with Spuit might work, but can't Rusalka turn into a shadow and get away at some point when she regens?

Stamina would be an issue, infinitely regenerating doesn't do much. Although I'm not sure why you'd have that high of a regen and not infinite stamina.

It wouldn't help yeah.

Whatever she can use to get an advantage, including time manipulation. If she doesn't get stomped by passive or thought based then it comes down to a physical fight.

Muchacho mrm said:
Stamina would be an issue, infinitely regenerating doesn't do much. Although I'm not sure why you'd have that high of a regen and not infinite stamina.
It wouldn't help yeah.

Whatever she can use to get an advantage, including time manipulation. If she doesn't get stomped by passive or thought based then it comes down to a physical fight.
Shalltear's only way to win is by incap, which takes 24 hours iirc, and i doubt Rusalka would just take that and not turn into a shadow and escape, which then lets her absorb Shalltear's soul (assuming that's in character) which makes it GG

so considering Rusalka has a specific way to stop even being incapped by Shaltear, i think this is a stomp, as Shalltear has nothing

Apeironaxim said:
Shalltear's only way to win is by incap, which takes 24 hours iirc, and i doubt Rusalka would just take that and not turn into a shadow and escape, which then lets her absorb Shalltear's soul (assuming that's in character) which makes it GG
so considering Rusalka has a specific way to stop even being incapped by Shaltear, i think this is a stomp, as Shalltear has nothing
There are still some things that need to be answered first; her passives, thought based, her stamina, whether she absorbs souls off the bat, how long she can turn into a shadow for. Lastly if it's in character for her to even absorb souls, although being forced to turn into a shadow (if she isn't a battle maniac) would force to just end the fight with soul absorbtion.

Apeironaxim said:
pretty sure only Ainz can deal with Low Godly, since he has True Death
This feels weird. I remember The pen or the sword asking a staff member about this

It negates resurrection magic, i'm not sure about low godly that shouldn't function that way. Anyways you should ask staff, I won't argue about this.

Back