• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rusalka Schwagerin vs Mega Gengar

For real, Rusalka likely stomps witht that Mind Manip unless it´s not a leading move.

And don´t make me start about her torturing devices that look soo spammable.

Edit: Huh, I forgot Gengar has some hax too. Inconclusive as it´s pretty much a case of who hits who first.

Bobsican said:
For real, Rusalka likely stomps witht that Mind Manip unless it´s not a leading move.
And don´t make me start about her torturing devices that look soo spammable.

Edit: Huh, I forgot Gengar has some hax too. Inconclusive as it´s pretty much a case of who hits who first.
Rusalka's mind manipulation isn't her leading move, she never did it in combat.

D463575D-1D1C-47C0-9DEA-9F1F0B1C6D1C
this

In all seriousness, Gengar's leading move is licking the opponent, which sends them into eternal convulsions. It also spends a lot of its time hiding away in another dimension.

What stops Rusalka from sending a chain at Gengar when he's about to lick her?

Also, why is Pokemon so weird. lol. Licking people.

Warren Valion said:
What stops Rusalka from sending a chain at Gengar when he's about to lick her?
Also, why is Pokemon so weird. lol. Licking people.
The fact that she may be attacked by surprise as Gengar tends to go into the shadows to not be detected.

Bobsican said:
The fact that she may be attacked by surprise as Gengar tends to go into the shadows to not be detected.
She can sense the location of his soul. Being a shadow doesn't matter.

The real cal howard said:
Can she sense across dimensions though?
I don't think so, but it wouldn't surprise me if she could.

Does Gengar appear right on top of his opponent when he goes in with the lick?

Because her torture devices appear instantly with a thought, so she could possibly intercept him.

If Gengar needs to pop back into existence, then I'm pretty sure Rusalka takes this with her soul-destroying torture devices.

Unless there something big about Gengar that I don't know about.

From what I remember she starts with the shadows to paralyze the victim and then eat it with her briah.

In other words, once Gengar reappears he is ******.

Tony di bugalu said:
From what I remember she starts with the shadows to paralyze the victim and then eat it with her briah.
In other words, once Gengar reappears he is ******.
From what I remember, she fights by throwing out her torture devices while simultaneously moving her shadow to paralyze her opponent.

She only eats her opponents when there is a large mass of normal humans I believe, as I don't remember her ever doing it in a fight with a being comparable to herself.

Then I am remembering wrong, either way it's too much for gengar to keep up and once he is on the field again she will just kill him.

Just a heads up, due to Gengar's physiology, it takes soul attacking attacks as normal attacks as any attack that hits it is a soul attack due to being soul gas. Furthermore, due to that, its regen means that its soul has mid-high regen.

The real cal howard said:
Just a heads up, due to Gengar's physiology, it takes soul attacking attacks as normal attacks as any attack that hits it is a soul attack due to being soul gas. Furthermore, due to that, its regen means that its soul has mid-high regen.
Are saying that Gengar is resistant to soul attacks or that all of his attacks affect the soul do to his nature?

And LDO members can kill each other and they all have Low-Godly regen naturally, so Mid-High is nothing remarkable.

The former.

What I'm teying to say is that you can't like, stab Gengar's soul and kill it. You'd have to bypass its soul's mid-high Regina's opposed to its body's, because they're one in the same.

so basically rusalka can just destroy the soul or eat with her briah? What does gengar got on her exactly?

GyroNutz said:
(Slight off-topic) How strong is Masadaverse soul manip?
In Dies Irae, the Soul Manip and Soul resistance are tied with their AP.

As Souls is the basis of their magic.

No idea how things work in KKK, or in Senshinkan.

C'mon, we must conclude this, as for someone who didn't want any Pokemon vs VN dude, not all of VN characters OP af and the two you bring (I/O and Umineko) is exeggerating it. You just being misunderstanding.

Btw, just realized this, but Gengar has two layers of immunity to the shadow-trapping of Rusalka. Both, Ghost-types and users of Shadow Tag are immune to the effects of Shadow Tag from others. Just a heads up.

Back