• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rusalka Schwagerin vs Kongou (no,not from Kancolle,but Arpeggio)

Aaaaaaaarrrrlright,since the ship is pretty much broken af,we will throw them against an fodder-tier from Dies Irae,can they outlass her and g*****n* her to eternity!!?

-No restriction for Kongou and base Rusalka is used

-Speed is equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Ocean,Rusalka are in the armada of militiary ship while Kongou is in her ship

-Range is 1 km

-Win via anything!!!

Kongou
Rusalka Schwägerin VN

VS

• Rusalka: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Spam the corrosive cannon,etc,and if the situation become worse she will summon her flag battleship fleet. Witch is more knowledge than me here so wait for him to show up.

the corrosive cannon is probably the most problematic one but...that's it...and how does her type 8 even work?

Well still,there is super graviton cannon,thought it need time for charging,but if it launched by all of fleet then Rusalka is ****** up.

Her type 8 works as long her core is exist,but eh...i'm bit didn't remember.

Alright, here we go.

First of all, Kongou (And the entire verse currently...) cant put Rusalka down for good, but i could say that she savely stales. Kongou's Dura scales from being somewhat compareable to Hyuuga, who could face tank 13 corrosive warheads before giving up. Those Corrosive warheads could oneshot an destroyer, who are completly unfazed by humanitys strongest weapons. So i would savely say that Kongou tanks most stuff, considering the whole soul damage thing being a non-factor due to Kongous lack of one.

What will be a bitch to deal for Rusalka is not the Graviton cannon, but corrosive warheads. A single one should be able to oneshot her. But as mentioned above, it cant put her down for good.

Its by the way in character for Kongou to just go full Flagship equippment, summoning an entire armada of new ships, fully equipped with more corrosive warheads and going ham on Rusalka.

The only 2 outcomes that can happen are the follow:

1: Kongou and the entire Fleet of Fog goes out of ammo, thus allowing a nazi to saving humanity.

2: Rusalka gets pissed off and gives up.

Did i mention i think this is inconclusive? At least for me.

idk i mean she maybe able to tank a hit while weaker she is still somewhat comparable to others like wil just not that strong. Though i want to know what is her type 8 based on?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
idk i mean she maybe able to tank a hit while weaker she is still somewhat comparable to others like wil just not that strong. Though i want to know what is her type 8 based on?
Her union core. Its btw not combat applyable.

what do you mean? So she won't die but can be incapped? And while her soul shit won't work rusalka has her torture shit to make it work properly if they run out her chance will come and can devour them just lack of souls tbf

idk the range but it did devour everyone in the nightclub afaik (well the ppl cuz she wanted to get the ppl in that place at the time?) Actually don't @ me on the devour but ik she can at least tear apart if comparable no?

Kongou is actually not coming more near then needed tho. In fact she stays hella far away after deploying her Flagship equippment.

Kongou plus her fleet could fight on for weeks, considering that once Rusalka is locked with a corrosive warhead (As it spatially lock its vicitm on place) they just need to fire a single one after seeing her regen.

rusalka will try to dodge or get away from the warheads if she knew what it was. Though how long is the effect of the spatial?

Several seconds. She would need to doge 100 of them with an AOE of over an entire warehouse. And once they locked on her, they would just need to fire in an intervall to keep her incapped everytime she regens.

well how many shells they have? Its not infinite as you say and it has to be constant which her regen she can do it all day and have all the stamina to go with i guess

every ship runs with around more then 120 warheads. The Black fleet is around 20 Vessels big, each carrying as many warheads as her.

And i mean, she could worst case send her empty ships back to restore their ammo and get them back...

wait so she has more than one fleet? How many fleets? And I said about tearing apart because i'm presuming they are comparable

? I never said anything about more fleets tho. She just sends her empty ships back to base, considering that this is planet earth, gets them refilled and warp them back to her.

oh so you mean she warps them back as she reloads right? (Idk this verse at all bloody RIP)

No problem. Yes, they re equipp and come back. Probably untill The Fleet of Fog is empty... Wich can take a gigantic while, considering that they could afford an all out war against humanitys combined naval forces and still have enough to equipp all of their shipps with enough to fight another war...

tbf rusalka has been through world war 2 and ppl comparable to her often during the years before DI. Idk much but she can use magic tbf though like mind is useless. I mean this is pretty close. If rusalka can tear apart the ship she can likely win if not a big incon

Kongou? No, definitly not. Thats the reason i vote inclusive in the first place. Even if she could, she woudnt have the feats to put down Masada souls.

she can't kill rusalka and again i based on a possible rusalka (not voting yet) is because she could possible break the ship apart and incap it (type 8 is non-combat applicable so yeah)

She would have to do that before Kongou goes Flagship equippment tho. And no warship will go too near, considering that their main weapon, the Corrosive warheads, could explode besides them. Most of the ships shrug that off but there is still a safety distance.

but some are near the habour or smth? Her shadows are dozens of meters so she can try to use them as leverage or smth?

Can Kongou attack on a spiritual levelu?

Because the problem is, as an Apostle, Rusalka has a Spiritual Armor that lolnopes attacks that are only phyiscal, requiring you to hit her with soul hax too. In terms of physical durability, the soul armor of Apostles who have around 200~500ish souls can tank nukes like Tsar Bomba and any earth weaponry. And the more souls you have, the stronger it is, and Rusalka has around 1,000 souls (and probably a little bit more)

Dunno the range about Ruru shadows, but it should be able to cover a city block

It can be breached through higher AP.

That is you must hit with the force capable of ignoring an armor that is powered by over 1,000 souls. Even within 200~500ish souls, they could lolnope Tsar Bomba.

That's for AP

Hax will just require you some feats of bypassing barriers or just soul hax or even concept hax or jazz like that

Back