• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Regarding the 5-7 Rule: I really, really don't think anybody should be enforcing theoretical rules on major CRTs, least of all individuals with no evaluation rights. There is a reason we expect Thread Moderators and Administrators to handle threads, and that is because they have shown the capacity to handle it. @KLOL506, I don't know what happened in your GoW thread: it may be that there was a great deal of reason to propose a specific number for it, I couldn't say. However. You seem to have been totally aware that Fujiwara was correct on this front, and propagated the idea that because Lephyr applied that logic to an entirely different thread, it was therefore the truth for Fujiwara's. It is definitely plausible that this particular thread could be ruled to need a greater amount of staff input- but that should have been decided by someone in a position to do so, rather than someone wielding a past assessment like a mace. My opinion, I would've just called Lephyr there on the spot, and recognized that we typically only shoot for unique cases of higher staff counts being needed when there is a great deal of opposition in the staff ranks on either side. Now then:

Regarding Rudeness: @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara, if there is some discussion still ongoing, it is generally against the ethos of the site to shut down all conversation by handwaving and shouting about four staff approvals. I do think you were being attacked in this thread unnecessarily, and I think there were certain unfair elements working against you. Obviously you could have been kinder and more mature about the whole thing- you're aware of the reports leveled against you, I don't need to explain the wiki's stance on your behavior. I think it is reasonable to add a warning to that counter- I would personally agree with Planck removing Qawsedf's vote (which was hardly explicit enough to be a vote, imo), you also know better than to include non-evaluating staff in vote tallies (or, at least, to represent them as proper evaluations- counting their opinions is good). I don't feel we ought to ban you- there are questionable circumstances at work here and a formal warning reminding you against this behavior may be sufficient.

Conclusion: I think Fujiwara deserves a warning. Nothing more than that. I also agree with Lephyr's assessment that others deserve a warning too- there was a great deal of provocation I saw in that thread, and given that I was pressed to read it extremely quickly, I strongly doubt I caught everything. Most of all, I think KLOL unnecessarily provoked argument by misinterpreting Lephyr's words as gospel- which seems to be a major point of contention that was extremely counterproductive for this thread. If it pleases everyone, I would like to speak with Lephyr in private about creating a wider report on other poor behavior in that thread.

Which staff members with voting rights have thought what there so far?
Qawsedf offered a preliminary agree but said he'd wait to hear more arguments, hasn't replied again yet.
DDM agreed
Theglassman agreed but has since changed his vote to neutral pending the outcome of a discussion
I agreed
You had responded that Fuji makes sense when she explained your argument, which was interpreted as an agree.

Elizhaa disagreed
Planck disagreed

I will clarify that I literally said right after the vote requirement to immediately ask Lephyr if people didn't believe me, and when the situation devolved into this RVT, Dread came in and clarified her stance and even supported me on it (As she made the rule and all). As did Planck and Leph.

Bambu makes sense above, yes.

But Fujiwara, this is yet another warning that you will have applied because of repeated snide and rude comments, and as you can discern from the pattern of the viewpoints above, as a result our community will eventually think that enough is enough and persistently demand that we give you the same treatment as WeeklyBattles.

As such, for the love of God, whenever you feel like making further stressed out and impatient rude comments in this community, please take a break to listen to some relaxing meditation music while doing some exercise, or similar, so you get rid of a lot of pent-up stress, before you return to comment again. Otherwise you will inevitably get yourself into too much trouble here for even our most empathetic staff members to be able to save you from it.

If you need a suggested Spotify playlist of meditation music, please send me a private message in this forum.

I will clarify that I literally said right after the vote requirement to immediately ask Lephyr if people didn't believe me, and when the situation devolved into this RVT, Dread came in and clarified her stance and even supported me on it (As she made the rule and all). As did Planck and Leph.
Well, you are a very helpful and dedicated staff member, but you also have a history of repeatedly loosing your temper and being rude, so I would personally recommend the same approach as what I told Fujiwara above when the stress is turning unmanageable for you.

Last edited:
I should clarify, I only added Lawyer's vote under the impression that a thread was made and passed regarding content mods being given evaluation rights; Obviously, I was wrong, and stated that I would update the vote tally later to reflect that. It was a genuine mistake and not me trying to cheat the system or whatever.
I don't want to comment on this, but as much as I hate lies.

How it comes, after endless of fights with @Dereck03 and @EldemadeDityjon regarding this specific point (not counting his vote in your vote tally) and he was (before promotion) a content moderator. Like, you were not aware of this famous rule, but were arguing with Dereck, even in staff discussions and in RvR regarding this specific topic?

This does not add up. And I am aware you apologized and everything, but I can't stand how this particular known rule (and the rule is pretty much famous as much as you are an active user in this fandom) is not known to you at all, and you excuse it all by saying "I was not aware of this".

I don't want people here to believe it was a merely “a moment I forget”. I may understand when you say "I was at work, and barely could focus in the thread".

I will be adding the formal warning by @Mr._Bambu to this tracker. I have nothing anymore to say.

That is not what I said though. Please read it again regarding a more tactical approach to your stress management.
I follow those steps as much as I'm able to. My patience isn't finite, Ant.

So yes, I will continue doing what I've been doing, and hope that it works, and I certainly hope some time away from the site will also help, but constant provocation over people disagreeing with vote totals or lying to my face or just generally being disrespectful towards me isn't something I have complete and total control over. In the future, I can at least try to be more proactive about bringing provocations like that here first instead of trying to respond myself.

I don't want to comment on this, but as much as I hate lies.

How it comes, after endless of fights with @Dereck03 and @EldemadeDityjon regarding this specific point (not counting his vote in your vote tally) and he was (before promotion) a content moderator. Like, you were not aware of this famous rule, but were arguing with Dereck, even in staff discussions and in RvR regarding this specific topic?

This does not add up. And I am aware you apologized and everything, but I can't stand how this particular known rule (and the rule is pretty much famous as much as you are an active user in this fandom) is not known to you at all, and you excuse it all by saying "I was not aware of this".

I don't want people here to believe it was a merely “a moment I forget”. I may understand when you say "I was at work, and barely could focus in the thread".

I will be adding the formal warning by @Mr._Bambu to this tracker. I have nothing anymore to say.
That was before there was a thread regarding content mods being given evaluation rights, Dread; In fact, I think that very report might've been a part of why that thread was made to begin with. I've since admitted that adding Lawyer's vote was a mistake and have since removed it; Can you accept that instead of taking everything I do as part of some massive conspiracy to undermine the site?

And even then, I had work. I have a job, Dread. I can't just drop everything and tell my boss "yeah man I need time off so I can make sure this random VS debater on the internet doesn't accuse me of bias" - especially not when I'm dealing with everything else thrown my way today. I'm home now, and have more than enough time to edit the votes - which I have since done, in case that wasn't clear. Can you accept that sometimes people have lives outside of this wiki that may prevent them from engaging with this site for relatively short periods of time?

I agree with what Bambu said mainly and Dread does make a good point though it's pretty common to misremember or misread what was said even if done quite often. But at the same time, I do agree with Antvasima she does need to learn to behave better in the future as does KLOL even if they had well meanings.

That was before there was a thread regarding content mods being given evaluation rights,
No. The thread of mine (or Crab's thread) Jan 3, 2023 was way before your downgrade thread and the incident in RvR/staff discussion May 22, 2023. Otherwise, the entire fight regarding votes won't be founded between you and dereck in this thread.

And even then, I had work. I have a job, Dread. I can't just drop everything and tell my boss "yeah man I need time off so I can make sure this random VS debater on the internet doesn't accuse me of bias" - especially not when I'm dealing with everything else thrown my way today. I'm home now, and have more than enough time to edit the votes - which I have since done, in case that wasn't clear. Can you accept that sometimes people have lives outside of this wiki that may prevent them from engaging with this site for relatively short periods of time?
As such, for the love of God, whenever you feel like making further stressed out and impatient rude comments in this community, please take a break to listen to some relaxing meditation music while doing some exercise, or similar, so you get rid of a lot of pent-up stress, before you return to comment again. Otherwise you will inevitably get yourself into too much trouble here for even our most empathetic staff members to be able to save you from it.

If you need a suggested Spotify playlist of meditation music, please send me a private message in this forum.
Ant's intended message was clear: given your employment and the accompanying stress, it would have been advisable to refrain from making such comments and engaging in promising endeavors without proper focus on those threads.

I will drop this discussion, given you are being formally warned for the 4th time.

I think his final post form that thread was the only time he insulted the community, though it as a hefty insult and bold accusation. Though it looks like he just rage quit in the end. Not sure what should be done though I'd normally just warn him, but he's probably not coming back any time soon hopefully.

I think his final post form that thread was the only time he insulted the community, though it as a hefty insult and bold accusation. Though it looks like he just rage quit in the end. Not sure what should be done though I'd normally just warn him, but he's probably not coming back any time soon hopefully.
His most recent post insults everyone as delusional and desperate

Back