• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

This might come off in bad taste, and I don't pretend to know everything that happened, but if he actually did do some hefty bad shit off-site, that should be the reason for the RVR.
I'm mainly gonna go into this, because he went pretty damn far before, and I believe that's the reason he was given a one-year ban 2 days ago (could be wrong tho, maybe the one-year ban Agnaa is referring to was just enacted 2 days ago and is simply being brought up now, idk). Idk the context, I wasn't there, but he was basically wishing death on Moritzva for one reason or another, which is super egregious

I don't intend to clog the thread, as this decision was reached from a discussion involving practically all relevant heads of staff. However, I will state that none of you have seen the evidence presented- "being annoying" is a pretty reductive statement when I'd just mentioned his threatening behavior. His mental condition was taken into account, as well.

In the void of anything relevant being said, the ban will remain. I'd like to ask that discussion of this not carry on for too long.

I'd also like to ask, by what authority do you claim to be allowed to speak on matters to which you aren't involved, @Chariot190? It's not that I don't believe you but if you're citing it, you may as well reveal.

I'd also like to ask, by what authority do you claim to be allowed to speak on matters to which you aren't involved, @Chariot190? It's not that I don't believe you but if you're citing it, you may as well reveal.
Nah its mine, he said he knew more about Pokemonfan's situation than myself in regards to his autism so I told him sure although I'm not sure if that's sufficient enough so again apologies, I'll chime out of here as I said I would after my previous comment

I see. Respectfully, then, I'd like to ask that you get permission from a thread moderator or higher, in the future, as technically most of you aren't meant to be speaking on matters such as these. Thank you.

If it's any consolation, I've been asked some pretty personal sexual-related questions as well from him, I just chalked it up to the usual lack of self-awareness without any malicious intent, given as said, that's something he evidently lacks and doesn't recognize that most of what he says isn't something that should be said or asked to begin with.

But if the Mori thing is true and I can buy into Fuji's claim, I guess not much is left to be said.

Do they actually get worse than this or is it just being a constant annoyance and invading into people DMs who don't want the hassle asking these kinds of questions?

Like any foul language, threats, or insults?
Foul language: To some extent, but not in these conversations; they were completely off-wiki, so it doesn't really matter.

Threats: Not really, there were things carefully worded to indicate disdain, and hope for death, but which never actually stepped into threat territory. With making it not technically a threat explicitly being one of the goals.

These were never directly said to the person involved, and were all said off-site. Some staff found this a rule violation, and others didn't.

Insults: To some extent, but not in these conversations; they were completely off-wiki, so it doesn't really matter.
Well not to defend any kind of threats or asking of personal information but we do have it on record that they have autism so idk yall can decide what to do with that.
We know.
This user has already been given a year-long ban for previous unacceptable conduct so...
Yes, this is an announcement explaining the reasons for that ban, since it was applied without the announcement being ready.
Yes, him asking a fucktillion questions can become a tad much, but it's in your right to just ignore them i do for about half ngl or tell him point-blank you do not want to be asked about things like that or to **** off, I can generally say that if you are firm and blatant, he tends to understand and stops, at least for a time or stops on that topic.
As I said, we were given multiple directly evidenced examples of him not stopping when asked, and there have been many other claims of that not working.
Banning the kid because he is annoying is ten steps too far, unironically just tell him firmly to **** off and do not DM over questions like that, you might have to a few times, but as said, obviously something is at play that isn't inherently his fault.
As I said, staff have asked him to stop in general, and he hasn't.
Probably a misinterpretation of things or a joke taken too literally
Doesn't seem like it from the context we have.

This was more meant to be an announcement, rather than an invitation for discussion, especially since y'all have about a tenth of the evidence that was presented.

We don't need character vouches; we contacted a lot of people involved, sympathetic and antagonistic.

Kisaragi and Chariot, refer to this part of the OP of this thread
Regular members aren't allowed to post in this Rule Violation Reports thread, unless they are making a report here, have direct involvement in a report, or have relevant information about a report that has not been brought up yet, in order to not derail or delay the processing of the reports, or worse instigate further rule violations. Repeated violations will be followed with a strict warning, followed by a threadban for one week to a site ban for some duration, depending on the severity of their conduct.
Your newest posts haven't been doing that.

This user. Changed the tiering on this profile. As far as I'm aware there was no CRT, and they only have 1 wiki edit. I have reverted their edits, but a staff member should probably give them a heads up.

Edit: they reverted my edits, so I have left them a temporary comment on their messeage wall until a staff can leave a comment.

Last edited:
Sorry to disturb but this is a unban request from user "CloudYagami"

He was banned permanently and he didn't get to argue his case, it's not only unfair to him but also crude because he didn't have a say in the matter

The reasoning he was banned was because people were saying he argued using multiple profiles but cloudyagami is my only account with a forum account, and one of the profiles is significantly older than the other because it was originally denied when he signed up to vswiki so he made another using my backup email to sign up for the site again.

Either way he has changed and won't do things like that again, his ban lasted 4 months and he's grown since then and has promised not to violate the rules again

The reasoning he was banned was because people were saying he argued using multiple profiles but cloudyagami is my only account with a forum account, and one of the profiles is significantly older than the other because it was originally denied when he signed up to vswiki so he made another using my backup email to sign up for the site again.
I'm a bit confused. For clarification - are you saying that CloudYagami has two FANDOM accounts, but only one forum account, because his earlier account was prevented from accessing the Vs Battles Wiki? If so, why was his earlier account prevented from accessing the Vs Battles Wiki?

I'm a bit confused. For clarification - are you saying that CloudYagami has two FANDOM accounts, but only one forum account, because his earlier account was prevented from accessing the Vs Battles Wiki? If so, why was his earlier account prevented from accessing the Vs Battles Wiki?
I think so, I think maybe one for the forums or something, either way he was clueless to the rules if he did break a rule by having 2 accounts

A 4 month ban is enough and he's changed

Best course of action is too unban him so he can at least talk to you guys

I think so, I think maybe one for the forums or something, either way he was clueless to the rules if he did break a rule by having 2 accounts
If this is correct, I would think unbanning him is warranted. However, I know nothing about his situation beyond what has been said here. I would like to wait for staff input from people who were involved in his banning to clarify the details.

This is the history of the user: @cloudyagami

Fandom account and Forum account
Many mild warnings from staff members in Fandom regarding edits
Relevant information:
  • the user has 3000+ edits in fandom and added 10 verses
  • His other alternate account was @Steezstifler

Last edited:
Sorry to intrude; I happen to be the one who got cloudyagami banned and heavily disagree with whatever's above.
Vapourrrrr said:
He was banned permanently and he didn't get to argue his case, it's not only unfair to him but also crude because he didn't have a say in the matter
Don't twist things up. He was pinged here and didn’t defend himself for days. Despite being online throughout it all.
The reasoning he was banned was because people were saying he argued using multiple profiles
Yeah, and a plethora of other shit.
but cloudyagami is my only account with a forum account
?
when he signed up to vswiki so he made another using my backup email to sign up for the site again.
?? You wanna expand upon these statements?
Either way he has changed and won't do things like that again,
I really don’t think you are capable of telling whether or not someone has improved from the person they were when it is something you fail at miserably. You too were banned for spamming tons of stealth CRTs for TR out of spite, whilst getting a topic ban for TR due to being obnoxious in general, to say the least. DarkDragonMedues summarizes details nicely here:
DarkDragonMedeus said:
At this point, I think we should just ban him.

He has been spamming the RVR thread and constantly arguing out of ignorance for hundreds of posts straight and it's embarrassing how no one has thread banned him for that. And kept asking "Why is he being banned for disagreeing with calc group members" despite him being downright rude, toxic, and acting like an egomaniac in all those debates. And just for being topic banned, he did a U-turn just to create a whole bunch of spite proposals that he self admits to. That tells me he isn't even trying to be a reasonable contributor and is just a deliberate troll.
And right after you were banned (despite also having an TR topic ban), you used a proxy to say:
Contiuned to bother people on blogs with your arguments being just whataboutisms, you made a second account and used it to pester people, telling them:
And then your ban was lifted just recently, and the ''improvement'' you went through was going into TR calcs and calling @Zefra3011 (who is the only one willing to try to help fix the mess, peeps like cloudy made out of TR) shit like,
And no, making the most ******* provocative comments and then saying, ''jokes aside, haha'' does not make it wholesome banter. (Especially since Zefra doesn't seem to be close with you? I could be wrong, but it wouldn't be anything against my point either way.) Keep in mind that his topic bans extend to shit like this, and he was explicitly warned for it already. And yes, his topic ban still continues; he was (although very sloppily) given his two months ban on jun 15.

To this day, you've shown literally zero improvement in your behavior, and now you're pleading for cloudy's (who you seem awfully close with) ban, saying he has changed or whatever. Not exactly trustworthy.

Not sure if it's necessary to comment on the cloudy thing any further, but your other two points doesn't really matter. He was using both accounts to ''revise'' pages, and this is not the first time he says he won't do it just to do it worse a day later; he should not be unbanned on some cheap ''promise'', when he has been banned for barely any time at all.

Don't twist things up. He was pinged here and didn’t defend himself for days. Despite being online throughout it all.
Okay, Idk about him being online, gonna need proof
He was banned for 3 months, he served 4, his infinite ban only happened because the sockpuppet incident which was worth only an extra month, totalling to 4
but cloudyagami is my only account with a forum account
its the truth
ask him too
I really don’t think you are capable of telling whether or not someone has improved from the person they were when it is something you fail at miserably. You too were banned for spamming tons of stealth CRTs for TR out of spite, whilst getting a topic ban for TR due to being obnoxious in general, to say the least. DarkDragonMedues summarizes details nicely here:
Yeah mate, have a look at my case before making up false assumptions, there was no proof I made stealth CRTS, yes I made em out of spite which shouldn't be bannable in the first place but whatever, stop trying to be disrespectful, dont shoot the messenger
Contiuned to bother people on blogs with your arguments being just whataboutisms, you made a second account and used it to pester people, telling them:
Mate, what the **** are you yapping about, IM MESSAGING FOR CLOUD YAGAMI, WHY ARE YOU COMING AT ME
And then your ban was lifted just recently, and the ''improvement'' you went through was going into TR calcs and calling @Zefra3011 (who is the only one willing to try to help fix the mess, peeps like cloudy made out of TR) shit like,
still waffling.......
And no, making the most ******* provocative comments and then saying, ''jokes aside, haha'' does not make it wholesome banter. (Especially since Zefra doesn't seem to be close with you? I could be wrong, but it wouldn't be anything against my point either way.) Keep in mind that his topic bans extend to shit like this, and he was explicitly warned for it already. And yes, his topic ban still continues; he was (although very sloppily) given his two months ban on jun 15.

To this day, you've shown literally zero improvement in your behavior, and now you're pleading for cloudy's (who you seem awfully close with) ban, saying he has changed or whatever. Not exactly trustworthy.

Not sure if it's necessary to comment on the cloudy thing any further, but your other two points doesn't really matter. He was using both accounts to ''revise'' pages, and this is not the first time he says he won't do it just to do it worse a day later; he should not be unbanned on some cheap ''promise'', when he has been banned for barely any time at all.
What do you mean 0 improvement, my statements have provoctotive language, the only bad thing I said to zefra is delusional ? I have very obviously changed and am not as rude as I was before, Most of the links you gave were just me debating with swear words, but sure I do think the delusion part wasn't the greatest and warrents a ban, either way, I ask you too un ban cloud so he can reason with you, NOT ME

The Mikey dogwalking Yu statement comes from a tiktok that Zefra made where he said Yu walks his dog Mikey, I thought it was pretty funny to reference it

Yes me using the word "****" is very bad !! Its not, KLOL has used it on me multiple times and has made fun of my calcs multiple times, nothing wrong with it

Yeah, deserves a warning, nothing more

Whats wrong with this statement again ?

I didn't remember this user at first, but based on what ImmortalDread listed Knowzn listed (Especially the quote I made and if I responded that way) then I might as well agree to keep him banned. As for the "Alternate accounts" I do not remember on queue what his alt accounts were, but AKM or Antvasima would be needed for double checking on that.

Plus, Bambu's thoughts about this popping up when we're barely awake is might thoughts exactly.

I don't believe this topic warrants further discussion on the RVRT. The matter has evidently not been represented accurately in CloudYagami's ban appeal; their appeal, as Vapourrrrr established and Knowzn clarified, doesn't address the multitude of rule breaks they've committed, instead opting to address only one thing and obfuscate everything else. Not only does this mean that the appeal doesn't address whether CloudYagami has changed their behaviour, but it further suggests that they aren't intending to be sincere in appealing their ban.

If CloudYagami wishes to appeal their ban in the future, they obviously should have the right to - but this appeal doesn't hold any weight. I see no reason to take any action here.

his infinite ban only happened because the sockpuppet incident which was worth only an extra month
This is absolutely not your decision to make.

Vapour, you may have been communicating on behalf of a user, but that does not make it appropriate for you to debate on his behalf like some kind of RVR lawyer.

As for Cloudyagami, his "rap sheet" reads terribly, he looks like an incredibly bad-tempered and immature user. His sockpuppet account is dated to pretty much the same time he received his first ban, so that's definitely permaban worthy as it appears he used it as a back up whenever he got banned here. The way I see it, his return to the wiki would be a net-negative and should be avoided.

About to go to bed but while I have a second.
What do you mean 0 improvement, my statements have provoctotive language, the only bad thing I said to zefra is delusional ? I have very obviously changed and am not as rude as I was before
Mate, what the **** are you yapping about, IM MESSAGING FOR CLOUD YAGAMI, WHY ARE YOU COMING AT ME
lol

The case was properly looked at the first time. Having a sock just for editing on the wiki (when your main account already edits on the wiki) is a rule violation. Particularly since this makes it harder to track other rule violations, of which you had many on both accounts. And behaviour clearly hasn't improved.

I see no reason to overturn this ban.

My behaviour and presentation of clouds appeal should not affect his case, why shouldn’t you unban him so he can provide the case for you and show you he’s changed instead of not letting him on because I presented myself inappropriately, neither of us have made a ban appeal so I do think you should think this through

@Knowzn, making a report is fine, but this reads like you are using the fact that you are making a report as a justification to continue your arguing with Vapourrr, which I don't approve of. I'm deleting your post and you can remake your report if you feel so inclined, sans the continuation of the argument.

This was the report:

I might as well file a report on @Vapourrrrr too. Following on from everything I mentioned above, I would like to note that his comment on Clout5560's message wall was supposed to extend his ban by a month, but it was forgotten, ultimately, and unfortunately, he clearly hasn't improved his behavior at all, as you can see here:

still waffling.......

Why am I getting my comments deleted, this does concern me right ?
Your purpose in responding here as a user that's been accused something isn't to make any comment you like, such as low-effort snark directed at the person reporting you. It is meant to give you a voice in defending yourself. Nothing you wrote provides us with any meaningful information aside from knowing that you resent the fact that you've been reported, which isn't something we need multiple comments from you expressing. For now, let the staff assess whether or not action is warranted.

Quoting the site rules here

"Be Respectful"
For the most part I haven't done anything unhinged that could be termed as disrespectful, other then saying "your delusion never ceases to amaze me" which warrants no more then a warning

"Be Appropriate"
This is mainly concerning the use of pornographic imagery, racist jokes/memes, suicide threats ect, not really about using words like "****"

"Be Reasonable"
I haven't done anything that falls under this rule other then making those threads out of spite which I was punished for

"Stay on Topic"
Haven't done anything that relates to this other then making a snarky comment in the RVR which really isn't that deep

I have done nothing ban worthy, please stop trying to ban me out of anger that I asked for cloud yagami to be banned

This is the history of the user: @cloudyagami

Fandom account and Forum account
Many mild warnings from staff members in Fandom regarding edits
Relevant information:
  • the user has 3000+ edits in fandom and added 10 verses
  • His other alternate account was @Steezstifler
Sorry to intrude; I happen to be the one who got cloudyagami banned and heavily disagree with whatever's above.

Yeah, and a plethora of other shit.

?

And right after you were banned (despite also having an TR topic ban), you used a proxy to say:

Just want to add to this things, it should be noted that the second account cloud was using, Steezstifler, was reported for several rule violations and do whatever it wanted with the TR pages for a long time, something that was just accidentally discovered by me after revise the entire history of various TR pages due to notice how things previously removed were readded without crt. So on top of his already report worthy behaviour in the forum itself he was also doing far worse things behind the backs of everyone with an alter account, heck it was days after their report that Ant discovered how Steezstifler and cloud had the same IP, so to say he just had a second account due to some unfortunate accident and that he didn't do anytjing wrong is completely false, this is a terrible behaviour to have.

If he want to appeal to return years after due to change, ok, that's something I and others can believe, but after just 3-4 months? No way, people can certainly change, but not that easily and quickly.

Back