• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

As I said, the issue isn't that Vapourrrr used the alt to message you, it's that he used the alt to send annoyed messages at the person who reported him.

While this is admittedly a minor use for a sockpuppet, it is still one, which is why I suggested a 1 month extension to the ban, rather than the more typical permaban.

John: Left a warning on their wall.
I agree with this proposal yes.

I agree with this proposal yes.
Is there any reason as too why

I don’t like when people say they agree or disagree and don’t give reasons, this makes no sense, I’ve showed clear signs of remorse and clear signs that I want to remain on the wiki, I’m an active member, the reasoning behind my month ban AGAIN, isn’t good enough I don’t think

Why is it that your so willingly wanting to ban me when I’ve shown remorse and obviously don’t intend to do something like it again, I’ve learned from my actions too

If Agnaa, Ovens, DDM, and myself are all in agreement, I think that is an adequate consensus.
This can’t keep continuing

. I’ve never made a stealth CRT, so the sock puppet incident has basically been dealt with

. I’ve shown remorse to the point I’m practically begging you not to ban me, this should prove that I won’t do it again

. Do you believe in second chances, it seems you run the wiki and think everyone has bad intentions, please understand my intentions are not bad

Whilst it wasn't a rule violation, it warrants concern that you immediately upon returning from your ban advocating for unbanning a problematic user, and while doing so made some freudian slips that suggest you are -- in fact -- an alt account of that user:

He was banned permanently and he didn't get to argue his case, it's not only unfair to him but also crude because he didn't have a say in the matter
The reasoning he was banned was because people were saying he argued using multiple profiles but cloudyagami is my only account with a forum account, and one of the profiles is significantly older than the other because it was originally denied when he signed up to vswiki so he made another using my backup email to sign up for the site again.
Either way he has changed and won't do things like that again, his ban lasted 4 months and he's grown since then and has promised not to violate the rules again

This was immediately after posting a weird attack on several mods who banned MysticCarnage. During the last few days since your ban was lifted, you've also been rather rude to members on the wiki itself, posting statements on other people's calcs like:

Your delusion never ceases to amaze me

These were on TR matters, which is also a violation of your TR topic ban, in addition to your rude comments towards Knownzn publicly in this thread. Three days ago you called someone delusional for their calc on a subject you're banned from, and I am meant to be convinced that you are remorseful and will change? Sorry, no, I don't buy it.

Call me crazy, but I really am of the belief that this cadre of Cloudyagami, Vapourrr, and MysticCarnage are the same people. They might be using VPNs, it isn't like Cloudyagami is above using deception to dissuade people from thinking he has alts. His steezstifler account has posts on Cloudyagami's wall pretending to be a different person.

Whilst it wasn't a rule violation, it warrants concern that you immediately upon returning from your ban advocating for unbanning a problematic user, and while doing so made some freudian slips that suggest you are -- in fact -- an alt account of that user:

This was immediately after posting a weird attack on several mods who banned MysticCarnage. During the last few days since your ban was lifted, you've also been rather rude to members on the wiki itself, posting statements on other people's calcs like:

These were on TR matters, which is also a violation of your TR topic ban, in addition to your rude comments towards Knownzn publicly in this thread. Three days ago you called someone delusional for their calc on a subject you're banned from, and I am meant to be convinced that you are remorseful and will change? Sorry, no, I don't buy it.

Call me crazy, but I really am of the belief that this cadre of Cloudyagami, Vapourrr, and MysticCarnage are the same people. They might be using VPNs, it isn't like Cloudyagami is above using deception to dissuade people from thinking he has alts. His steezstifler account has posts on Cloudyagami's wall pretending to be a different person.
I’m quite literally not Cloud Yagami, my TikTok is vapour__, I comment on his videos and we respond at the same time, we also talk on disc a fair amount, this is sufficient proof

rude, not ban worthy though

I’m not cloudyagami or mysticcarnage, it would be INSANE if I was them though

While doing so made some freudian slips that suggest you are -- in fact -- an alt account of that user.
I was considering mentioning this when I noticed it in the previous posts, but I decided to let it sit due to the ambiguity of it. Namely, Vapourrrrr does not appear to be a strong English speaker, so I was unsure if them referring to (for instance) CloudYagami's email as "my email" was a slip or just an English comprehension error. "Never interrupt someone making a mistake", as they say.

In the interest of fairness in this situation, I'll mention that their subsequent posts made me very confident that it was the latter. When they were explicitly drawn to attention the fact that they referred to CloudYagami's things as "my things", they didn't see why it was a concern, and continued to talk about CloudYagami as someone separate. This strongly led me to believe they just didn't realise what that phrasing means.

Well, I feel a bit sorry for you, since you evidently do not seem mature enough to know any better, but at the same time, we will have to at least permanently ban one of your two VSBW forum accounts, and increase the ban length of the other, but other staff members here will likely be less lenient.

Some evidence:

The Cloudyagami account became active in July 2022. On November 20th he received a brief ban, on November 26th the Steezstifler account was made. On April 24 both of those accounts were permanently banned, on April 29th Vapourrrrr made his account. On June 25th he was banned for a month. On June 27th MysticCarnage was created.

And despite these all allegedly being different people, Vapourrrr has come here to advocate for the unbanning of both Cloud and Mystic, and has made alt accounts himself. All of these users have an intense interest in Tokyo Revengers and have been banned for their aggression, warned for bad edits, and talk in a similar way, and some of what Vapourrrr wrote sounds like he is admitting to being Cloudyagami on accident.

Personally, I am of the opinion it is the same person, and they have been a huge headache for us. I think they should all be permanently banned, but that's just me.

IN MYSTIC CARNAGE BUT IM NOT CLOUD YAGAMI I SWEARRRR
Okay, so if Vapourrrrr is admitting to being MysticCarnage, then both of those accounts should be permanently banned. Cloud Yagami is already permanently banned, and while I don't particularly believe his protestations of not being Cloud (Bob Marley, anyone?) given that he coincidentally made his account 4 days after Cloud was perma banned, it is a moot point. All of them should be banned.

Okay, so if Vapourrrrr is admitting to being MysticCarnage, then both of those accounts should be permanently banned. Cloud Yagami is already permanently banned, and while I don't particularly believe his protestations given that he coincidentally made his account 4 days after Cloud was perma banned (Bob Marley, anyone?) it is a moot point. All of them should be banned.
Stop accusing me of being cloud

if I was sloppy enough to let it slip that my IP connects to mystic carnage I think it would slip that my IP is the same as cloud

It is true that CloudYagami and Vapourrrrr do not register as being the same person, just MysticCarnage.
I'm inclined to say, then, that Cloud and Vapour aren't the same person. If Vapour did not realise they would be caught due to their IP address until now, they wouldn't have used a different IP address previously.

As much value as I put on the clarity of a situation, it doesn't really change the core case. Vapourrrrr does need to be banned with everything in mind.

Anyway, should we let Vapourrrrr/MysticCarnage have one of his accounts eventually be unbanned, or permanently ban both of them?

I'm inclined to say, then, that Cloud and Vapour aren't the same person. If Vapour did not realise they would be caught due to their IP address until now, they wouldn't have used a different IP address previously.

As much value as I put on the clarity of a situation, it doesn't really change the core case. Vapourrrrr does need to be banned with everything in mind.
Agreed.

Well if the ban is longer then 3 months I won't come back

Although I do think its quite preposterous that I was banned in the first place, I still think 3 months is long enough ong, but Antvasima is my goat and I have no word on this wiki since I'm just a member, please don't ban me for a LONG time

Anyway, should we let Vapourrrrr/MysticCarnage have one of his accounts eventually be unbanned, or permanently ban both of them?
I believe, with the current facts in mind, we should permanently ban both of them. That being said, I wouldn't be opposed to them appealing their ban in the future. They've caused trouble, but I can't honestly say I believe their remorse is wholly disingenuous, and I'm hopeful they would improve to the point they could be welcomed back into the community in the future.

I'm inclined to disagree, as I do not believe it is coincidence that Cloud made Steez immediately after his ban, then Vapourrr was made after Steez was banned, and then MysticCarnage was made after Vapourrr was banned. IMO the idea that it is a coincidence that Vapourrrr both a) made his account immediately after Steez's ban and b) Also made new accounts to avoid bans, is beyond what I am willing to believe of two separate people.

It's possible, and I don't blame you for thinking otherwise, but given that he's routinely made attempts to obfuscate his identity (such as having conversations with himself between alts) I think it's probably just the same person.

However, moot point, even if it's not the same person I believe all accounts should be permanently and irrevocably banned, if not for the constant ban evasion, then for being a headache and time sink for the staff in all regards. Frankly, this person comes off like they might even be too young for the wiki in the first place.

Well, for what it is worth, I do not think that Vapourrrrr seems malicious, just not mature enough to be a proper productive member yet. Maybe we can let him appeal his ban after one or two years?

Aggressive as, I don't think you realise your punishments are unhinged, this isn't ******* jail, please realise that this is a online wiki, the punishments you guys give out are insanely harsh especially since you banned me for a MONTH while I was still new and didn't know the rules
Please, slow down. I know this is distressing. I promise we are not trying to hurt you. We are just doing our job.

I believe you are more than capable of being a productive member of the community in the future. But right now, you are not, and we need to take action about that. It is nothing personal.

I will advocate for your right to appeal your ban in the future, but please take this time to leave and reflect. It will be for your own good.

Please, slow down. I know this is distressing. I promise we are not trying to hurt you. We are just doing our job.

I believe you are more than capable of being a productive member of the community in the future. But right now, you are not, and we need to take action about that. It is nothing personal.

I will advocate for your right to appeal your ban in the future, but please take this time to leave and reflect. It will be for your own good.
Yes, you seem too young for this place as of yet. As it is, you are being a continuous disturbance, so it seems best if you mature for a few years before your return.

I've threadbanned Vapourrrrr in the interim, since he just seems to be quote replying every staff member who agrees with a ban to express his anger at them.

Well, for what it is worth, I do not think that Vapourrrrr seems malicious, just not mature enough to be a proper productive member yet. Maybe we can let him appeal his ban after two years?
I don't particularly mind people appealing bans. I genuinely think this user is probably a child, his overall demeanor genuinely reminds me of what I'd see on like, ROBLOX when I played as a kid. Maybe in a few years if he is still interested in this hobby he can appeal and we can consider it, but for the time being he clearly can't handle it.

Back