• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Would you be willing to hand out a topic ban and a warning please?

I left him a warning message, also based on what AKM proposed, I also gave him a 1 month ban from the forum to ensure he doesn't make any more.

Since it does not seem to be a malicious troll, I only gave him a 3 months ban, and left a warning message on his wall in combination.

Just wanted to say thank you. I did not ask for Zephyros to be banned, nor did I know she took to social media to spread malicious tall tales about me, but I am appreciative that the community knows me better than to believe conversations with falsified context. As Medeus has said, I have actively fought in favor of LGBTQ+ issues on this wiki and to hold those with extreme bias accountable, at least by demoting them from staff positions. Hell, I've attended Pride marches with my sister, who is bisexual. I do not stand for bigoted beliefs. I wish Zephyros would've just talked it out, but they actively refused to try to understand my point of view. I wish that was not so.

Cheers, all. Thank you again.

Crap. I just added some abilities and accidently hit change before I was done, so I couldn't link the CRT (Still not 100% yet). Just letting you guys know before I get reported lol

Last edited:
I have given a final warning, given that it was not a malicious edit:

I feel responsible for the reasons this report is being written in the first place, so I guess it's like a... self-report? I dunno.
Reporting the user @Abstraction_of_Mainland for his behaviour here, here, and here.

Context: In a random vs thread involving a Marvel character (Franklin), Abstraction started saying that the matchup wouldn't matter anyways since the staff members would see Franklin's stuff as an outlier, I decided to poke fun at his statement, resulting in the stuff he said that I have shown above. Since I feel partially responsible for this, I'd like to apologize for my behaviour as well.

Dude are you serious? I even said let’s move in from the topic. I ******* hate people who play the victim card. But I guess your too offended by this, yeah you have dumb people like that. Yes don’t show the things you have said very mature. Very responsible. Everyone says things about the staff members why are you the only one who reported me and not others who say this? Also you started all of this, you had nothing to do with it you just randomly came in and liked being a dick in that case throw your discord here then we talk for real.

Last edited:
I feel responsible for the reasons this report is being written in the first place, so I guess it's like a... self-report?
You: Feels responsible,

also you: only shows the things i have done.

me: WTF? 🤦‍♂️

your that type of guy who starts throwing shit and then plays the victim card afterwards, as I predicted.

Reactions: Sus
Which imagination bruh? I don’t even like Franklin but these staff just see everything as an outlier, also I wasn’t talking to you so shut the **** up or jump on vc on discord
I’m sorry bro but this angel dick comes at me while I wasn’t even talking to him, also the shit he says doesn’t make any sense at all he knows the staff is like this, but he felt so offended by me saying this that he began to cry.
******* liar, i see your noose is growing bigger the pinocchio’s
Definitely warn worthy to say the least, in contrast, Shmooply didn't say a single offensive thing to Abstraction as far as I can see.

Okay this was all part of my plan anyways, yeah uh just ban me, I already knew i would take the fault and idrc so ban me.
What? You were upset that he reported you, and now you're saying this was your plan? Or are you just saying that because you know you're not getting out of this situation

Definitely warn worthy to say the least, in contrast, Shmooply didn't say a single offensive thing to Abstraction as far as I can see.
Looking at the thread, Shmooply threw a snarky remark at Abstraction and that's when it broke down.

I think a warning seems fine. Abstraction was way too aggressive, but Shmooply did say he was partially at fault as well.

Looking at the thread, Shmooply threw a snarky remark at Abstraction and that's when it broke down.

I think a warning seems fine. Abstraction was way too aggressive, but Shmooply did say he was partially at fault as well.
A snarky remark for a snarky comment, Shmooply did absolutely nothing wrong in that thread, the fault is entirely Abstractions, who is most likely either a troll or a sock given what he just said.

A snarky remark for a snarky comment, Shmooply did absolutely nothing wrong in that thread, the fault is entirely Abstractions, who is most likely either a troll or a sock given what he just said.
Eh, I guess. Abstractions 100% overreacted.

Ko uoy syug nac od revetahw uoy tanw i t’nod erac, i yllaer t’ond, eht retsaf siht si revo htiw eht retteb. 😉 eb yllaer luferac touba rouy sthguoht no srehto.

I’m feeling like this I’m palpatine and you guys are rey and kylo

tyler-wetta-palpatinepostersmaller.jpg

👿😈

Hahahahahahahaahahah

you guys are forever blind to your own truth.

Ko uoy syug nac od revetahw uoy tanw i t’nod erac, i yllaer t’ond, eht retsaf siht si revo htiw eht retteb. 😉 eb yllaer luferac touba rouy sthguoht no srehto.

I’m feeling like this I’m palpatine and you guys are rey and kylo

tyler-wetta-palpatinepostersmaller.jpg

👿😈

Hahahahahahahaahahah

you guys are forever blind to your own truth.
??

What's happening and why are people speaking backwards?
a summary : someone insulted like 3 times and we warned him, he started to talk weird and say this is his plan and Truth

recently he started to talk the Language of gods

Back