• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

just to clarify, all of tier 1 DMC profiles are currently open, iirc it is that way after the verse upgrade to 1-C (9D) is accepted, profiles are unlocked and still open to this day
I would like to have a list of the open tier 1 profiles from any DMC supporters in my profile so i can lock them.

I would like to have a list of the open tier 1 profiles from any DMC supporters in my profile so i can lock them.
I went on a spree of protecting Devil May Cry pages. When I noticed that a page had no protection, I decided to check other pages to ensure they were adequately protected. So, I think everything should be okay now.

Reporting @cloudyagami for, uhh, being reported? I guess?

I was originally going to report him for his behavior in threads; he was also apparently banned for one week for provoking users to street fights IRL too, but just searching his name, from a brief skim through, showed me that he has been reported and/or warned for:
Like, I made a report on someone a few months ago; the person in question had two staff warnings (on editing) and did far, far less than what cloudyagami has been reported for; he was banned for 3 months. Why is such tolerance being shown for this person?

Seeing above, I won’t be as elaborate as I was initially thinking, but I still want to very briefly mention a few things about his behavior,
His very first reactions to claims being made seem to be him accusing the opposition of something instead of asking for scans or actually trying to reason with the opposition. From my interaction with him, for example, this was his immediate response to any claim I made:
Even when he makes a typo, he doesn't back down (saying ''typo mb'' for example, y'know basics that clear up misunderstandings); he just continues to blame the opposition for ''making debates''. He stirs things up even when there is literally nothing.

When someone tries to pull off their vote in a VS match, he’ll ''argue'' with that person for no reason to the point where they're visibly uncomfortable with Cloudyagami pestering them (honestly, the entirety of that thread and this thread is not a good image for him, feel free to see for yourself).

Not sure if it's report worthy, but he also has a habit of using Twitter when he needs to back up an argument, and he unironically says, when asked for scans from official materials, I quote again:
This Twitter thing of his involves tweeting staff members' comments and not taking them down even after being directly told to.

I could go on and on, but I think I made my point. He, on his own, could very well be the reason some people avoid some threads; I've experienced it firsthand.

I'm reporting this user (Steezstifler) for the following reasons:
  • Making Manjiro Sano's profile Tier 0 in two different occasions.
  • Adding "Sleep Manipulation" to his profile with the justification being "sleep boxing" and links to a random 1979 martial arts film and a profile of a Soul Eater character (???)
  • Reverting changes accepted in a CRT.
  • Threatening somebody just for deleting outdated matches and re-adding them, when they were infact heavily outdated.
  • Adding a calc he himself made that hasn't even been accepted.
  • Making chances all over the place, without an actual clue of how most of these abilities actually work: Adding Bodily Weaponry for using your bare hands, adding Information Analysis for making a basic guess, adding Pressure Points for something anybody can do even accidentally, and a large etc.

Reporting the user Steezstifler for having added to Manjiro Sano profile several bad things without any justification beyond saying that is was a necessary change, this included readding things removed in a previously accepted crt, furthermore this same user have done several other bad things in the past like make the profile tier 0 two times, as well as add an unaccepted calc that he himself made to a profile and the verse page, and more things. Considering how grave this things are I propose ban him at least several months.

Edit: Ninjaed.

I was originally going to report him for his behavior in threads; he was also apparently banned for one week for provoking users to street fights IRL too, but just searching his name, from a brief skim through, showed me that he has been reported and/or warned for:
Like, I made a report on someone a few months ago; the person in question had two staff warnings (on editing) and did far, far less than what cloudyagami has been reported for; he was banned for 3 months. Why is such tolerance being shown for this person?

Seeing above, I won’t be as elaborate as I was initially thinking, but I still want to very briefly mention a few things about his behavior,
His very first reactions to claims being made seem to be him accusing the opposition of something instead of asking for scans or actually trying to reason with the opposition. From my interaction with him, for example, this was his immediate response to any claim I made:

Even when he makes a typo, he doesn't back down (saying ''typo mb'' for example, y'know basics that clear up misunderstandings); he just continues to blame the opposition for ''making debates''. He stirs things up even when there is literally nothing.

When someone tries to pull off their vote in a VS match, he’ll ''argue'' with that person for no reason to the point where they're visibly uncomfortable with Cloudyagami pestering them (honestly, the entirety of that thread and this thread is not a good image for him, feel free to see for yourself).

Not sure if it's report worthy, but he also has a habit of using Twitter when he needs to back up an argument, and he unironically says, when asked for scans from official materials, I quote again:

This Twitter thing of his involves tweeting staff members' comments and not taking them down even after being directly told to.

I could go on and on, but I think I made my point. He, on his own, could very well be the reason some people avoid some threads; I've experienced it firsthand.
I had no idea this dude went as far as to post our comments on twitter for little to no benefit.

IDK if that's grounds for a permaban or what.

I'm reporting this user (Steezstifler) for the following reasons:
  • Making Manjiro Sano's profile Tier 0 in two different occasions.
  • Adding "Sleep Manipulation" to his profile with the justification being "sleep boxing" and links to a random 1979 martial arts film and a profile of a Soul Eater character (???)
  • Reverting changes accepted in a CRT.
  • Threatening somebody just for deleting outdated matches and re-adding them, when they were infact heavily outdated.
  • Adding a calc he himself made that hasn't even been accepted.
  • Making chances all over the place, without an actual clue of how most of these abilities actually work: Adding Bodily Weaponry for using your bare hands, adding Information Analysis for making a basic guess, adding Pressure Points for something anybody can do even accidentally, and a large etc.
Reporting the user Steezstifler for having added to Manjiro Sano profile several bad things without any justification beyond saying that is was a necessary change, this included readding things removed in a previously accepted crt, furthermore this same user have done several other bad things in the past like make the profile tier 0 two times, as well as add an unaccepted calc that he himself made to a profile and the verse page, and more things. Considering how grave this things are I propose ban him at least several months.

Edit: Ninjaed.
I have rolled back their edits, removed the calc not accepted from the verse page, idk what to do with the profile, but it seems until the calc isn't accepted the their ratings will be invalid. Honestly since the 2 times the user vandalized the profile to tier 0 he should have been banned for troll, I will leave the rest of the discussion to the other staffs.

Honestly this is a hopeless case with this user. There are 2 options here, ban him for a few months waiting for him to change or just permaban him.

This may and may not be relevant, since he was already warned and punished for this past behavior, it would only be proportional evidence.

I haven't read this well as I'm sleepy and going to sleep, but if he keeps making mistakes like he has already been punished and warned for and even behaving worse then just decide whether to ban him for a few months or permaban him as I suggested.

Or another option may be that what is stated in this report is not enough for another punishment or just another minor warning.

I wasn't aware of all of the shit he's (cloudyagami) been reported for, just a couple. In light of the sheer amount of stuff, and the warnings given, I think a ban of more significant length would be fine- 3 months, maybe.

I hesitate to call Steezstifler a troll given his edit count. He still doesn't seem to have a forum account so he's unable to defend himself here, so I will, for now, drop a warning on his wall and see if that leads to any revelations.

Okay. So should we ban Steez permanently and @cloudyagami for 3 months then?

Some other members will also have to investigate if the verses they have been active editing need to be cleaned up, particularly Tokyo Revengers.
Steez has quite a lot of edits already on the wiki- 1800 since the start of this year. I don't really believe him to be just a troll. I do believe a small ban may be warranted, but I would be against permanently banning him.

Cloudyagami can probably just be banned outright, yeah. I think three months is reasonable for sending a clear message.

Aplogies if I'm a little late, I made the report before I went to sleep and I'm only now finding time to come here.
This may and may not be relevant, since he was already warned and punished for this past behavior, it would only be proportional evidence.
The primary point of my report is that he received no punishment at all despite having clearly received more warnings than would normally result in a month(s)-long ban. I don't think of his offenses are minor either; I’ve seen people who did less get banned here.
I wasn't aware of all of the shit he's (cloudyagami) been reported for, just a couple. In light of the sheer amount of stuff, and the warnings given, I think a ban of more significant length would be fine- 3 months, maybe.
I respectfully disagree with 3 months. I think it is way too short. As I mentioned, I reported someone for doing much, much less who was only warned twice by staff and had no prior ban records, and he was banned for three months (for the record, I did and still agree with that conclusion; his main offense was something cloudyagami only got a warning for too).

In contrast, this user has been reported 6-7(?) times, and he was banned for one week for inciting members to fight in real life, returned, and still accuses, belittles, and provokes those who disagree with him, stirring things up for no reason. Less than a month after he was unbanned, he pestered someone for the most trivial reasons, to the point where they were visibly uncomfortable with cloudyagami's attitude.

While we are all to some degree guilty of it, he shows very clear bias towards what he supports, as shown by how he is willing to slip unaccepted changes or even calcs in without any CRTs whatsoever while he disappears whenever a downgrade gets accepted (which causes downgrade threads to prolong unnecessarily). I think I saw some that died out 'cause of that too, but I won't bother looking for specific threads, so take this with a grain of salt.

He also seems to lack a basic understanding of how things work, as he thinks asking for scans from official materials is somehow ''making him do my research since I’m in denial. '' I’d personally consider him posting comments here on Twitter and refusing to take them down when directly asked as harassment. I want to ask: What if he tweets about someone who is sensitive to these things?

I've interacted with this person for about 2 messages and did a 10-minute superficial skim through of his name; that alone gave me this much of a problem with his behavior. I'm pretty sure there are many things I’ve missed out on. And I don't think there is any need to remind y'all that he was pretty explicitly warned about his behavior (and more), and he still shows no improvement in (from what I saw) any of those areas at all. I need to ask again: Why is such tolerance being shown for this person?

Three months is a good deal of time to fry. I don't recommend that amount of time lightly, nor should it be given lightly. I'm aware of what he's done and what he's doing, despite the warnings granted to him- but the fact that he ignored so many warnings, in my eyes, has been in part due to the fact that the staff (me, at the very least) were not aware he had accrued so many. It doesn't seem fair to ban someone for longer due to a lack of vigilance, and allowing them to continue their infractions, especially when they aren't actually worthy of a ban singularly. I don't want the habit to be to wait for someone to mess up over and over and then rapidly present evidence all at once to push for a larger punishment than they would have otherwise received had the initial infractions been reported immediately, for example.

If other staff members disagree, so be it, I'm not passionate about my three months figure, but I disagree that it is somehow a light sentence.

Last edited:
That is understandable. Thank you. Though I have one little qualm with your post, mainly the ''especially when they aren't actually worthy of a ban singularly. '' part,

I think this is more about staff having different opinions from one another, but still, I reported someone whose main offense was something cloudyagami only got a warning for, and they got banned for 3 months, which is why I'm caught up on his ban length. I wish for fairness; if someone who did far less gets 3 months, cloudyagami should get more. That is all.

He's apparently already gotten a warning message on his wall about it.

Tell you what, call me crazy and a little bit harsh, but I think I'm gonna ban him for a year. He doesn't seem like an outright troll, but at the same time he's wilfully ignorant of warnings to not do stupid shit. I think he just may be very young, which is further supported by the characters he's "targeting" (Bendy and FNAF are notorious for attracting the rather tiny of age). If he's in time out for a year, he'll have hopefully done some maturing.

I mean Hell, getting some extended time off curtesy of the banhammer did wonders for me and Bambu (read: allowed us to stop being cringe naynay babies), so let's see if he's still into VS shit once he gets a bit older. If not, he's grown beyond it. If yes, he is damned alongside us. Either way, we'll see. Call this a social experiment of sorts.

I don't quite understand why they've suddenly decided to vandalize SAUSAGE Aizen while the rest of their edits look okay (though with no CRTs attached). Before taking a decision, I'm tagging Fate people (@CrimsonStarFallen @Paul_Frank ) to ask if these revisions are actually accepted and correct, and I'm gonna have to ask @1Nairove if this is an alt as well.

Back