• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Um I dont know where to ask this but former user MeiouHades asked me to post this during a private Discord conversation. He wishes to ask if its possible to appeal his ban or if it is permanent
It's not either/or. It was permanent, but all bans can be appealed technically speaking.

His claims about being an "anti-powerscaling" seems quite fishy and doesn't seem to sit well with me at all. And prior to the last reports, he's already caused enough trouble as it is, his appeal doesn't even seem to have that much detailed context behind it. I'm still standing by keeping him banned
I agree, we have had far too many people who claimed that only to turn out to be dishonest and end up U-turning back to square one. It's not the first time he caused a lot of trouble only to request being banned, then after requesting a ban lift has went back to square one and behaved arguably worse than they did before the first time. It is still problematic to be posting threads made with 0 context other than responses prone to great controversy. He's also spammy with the report queue; such as the times he report bombed Damage (I think) and said "This guy is a pedophile" while showing 0 evidence.

He just seems like someone we'd rather not have sticking around.

Back