• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

His claims about being an "anti-powerscaling" seems quite fishy and doesn't seem to sit well with me at all. And prior to the last reports, he's already caused enough trouble as it is, his appeal doesn't even seem to have that much detailed context behind it. I'm still standing by keeping him banned
I agree, we have had far too many people who claimed that only to turn out to be dishonest and end up U-turning back to square one. It's not the first time he caused a lot of trouble only to request being banned, then after requesting a ban lift has went back to square one and behaved arguably worse than they did before the first time. It is still problematic to be posting threads made with 0 context other than responses prone to great controversy. He's also spammy with the report queue; such as the times he report bombed Damage (I think) and said "This guy is a pedophile" while showing 0 evidence.

He just seems like someone we'd rather not have sticking around.

I agree, we have had far too many people who claimed that only to turn out to be dishonest and end up U-turning back to square one. It's not the first time he caused a lot of trouble only to request being banned, then after requesting a ban lift has went back to square one and behaved arguably worse than they did before the first time. It is still problematic to be posting threads made with 0 context other than responses prone to great controversy. He's also spammy with the report queue; such as the times he report bombed Damage (I think) and said "This guy is a pedophile" while showing 0 evidence.

He just seems like someone we'd rather not have sticking around.
Okay. Never mind then, I suppose. Thank you for your evaluation. 🙏❤️

Sorry for the interruption, but considering the mass difference in activity here compared to the vandalism reports thread, I like the staff team's attention to this post of mines.

Bumping this again.

Reporting a user who was previously banned twice on Forum with the names of @Jozaysmith? and @Starfeldway to have yet again taken the account of @Tempestdragon6 this time.

First off, about @Tempestdragon6 , if you see their activity history, you can see that the person is passive in most cases and never bothers to actively participate in a CRT other then agreeing/disagreeing, aside from General Discussion threads.
But recently, they made a post of downgrading a verse and claiming that the other supporters of that verse, including me, were manipulating staff, @Elizhaa and @DarkDragonMedeus to get votes. Here is the quoted post from here :
I plan downgrading some ridiculous feats that slime supporters keep posting about it seems we need other admins to evaluate our thread like @Dereck03 because they are manipulating the advantage of elizhaa and ddm not having Time to read the thread

Previous History
Now, you might ask, is this the only proof? well, of course not. This is just a small part of it. Now lets see the rest of the evidence we have.
First off, @Jozaysmith?, the banned user, had also previously taken the account of @CielTempest2 , which I pointed out here. And this was not just me pointing it out. @Antvasima and @AKM sama already know this is true as they were involved in solving this case on discord, the proof of their involvement is evident from this message and here, if some need me to prove that as well.

From the banned user himself
Note that Hina is the banned user here, @Jozaysmith?. once again, @AKM sama already knows this from our previous meeting on discord.
He admitted it here that he was gonna downgrade everything we, the other slime supporters, were upgrading.
And he also admitted it here in DMs that he indeed asked @Tempestdragon6 to post that.

Tho the told part, I believe is fake, because most old slime supporters already know @CodeCCLL on discord, therefore, I see no real need for him to ask @Tempestdragon6 to post this rather then just taking his account, which is more evident. Additionally, previously, when @Jozaysmith? actually asked @Tempestdragon6 to post something, the latter party already clarrified that it was from @Jozaysmith?, not them, but this time that is not the case.

Already part of the upgrades
Well, you see, @Tempestdragon6, this is their discord profile, are already a part of our Upgrading Projects and is in that groupchat on Discord, as other parties involved in the same project, @Meli_Tempest and @CielTempest2 can vouch for that being true.

Therefore, it is highly unlikely that the quoted message above was really from @Tempestdragon6, as they can already discuss about the upgrades with us directly in the groupchat where other knowledge people on the verse already exist.

History of @Jozaysmith?
Well, this is not the first time of this guy doing something like this. He had also previously did the same with @Mizuki67 and @CielTempest2 , tho both cases were fortunately resolved, one in this very RVR thread, and the latter privately on discord.

Even more proof is the message from @Jozaysmith? when he was using @CielTempest2 ;s account from here :
Make sense, except we all here make threads without ever talking about, i monitor most of the threads going on in wiki right about from the time, me and 70% of my friends group from Instagram and i tell you, this place is the opposite of "working together", because i see threads made without anyone actually approving of it, all of us had to agree i make an account to revamp the chaotic state of the verse
Like 80% of it
There was a thread you made @Mizuki67 to clear it up but you abandoned it, why?
Cuz clearly i actually see your arguments being valid so @Astral_Trinity439 lets just said my reason for it being flawed is same as mizuki
And his own message from here :
as discussed with the supporters on discord, we have agreed rimuru tempest WN have unjustified abilities on his profile wss which is causing unnecessary misunderstanding between the supporters and the opponents or just it being generally misunderstood, i did have a downgrade thread with my former account which is this- just using arguments from there into this thread
From these messages, it is clear that banning him hasn't actually stopped him, as he has tried using other accounts and even using the accounts of other users.
A quick question that might arise, how did he even use other's account if he was banned?
He used VPN, proof is this.
Here, he even asked other users their account access

Additionally, I asked @Tempestdragon6 here on why they let @jozaysmith access their account, and just a few minutes later, @Tempestdragon6 made a post here with their previous usual tone
Here is aII the other usable messages I couId find of him of him asking other members their account access

Tho, personally, I believe @Tempestdragon6 can be forgiven, and the only person to deal with here is @Jozaysmith?, because the latter has a history of manipulating new or non-knowledge members into giving him their account access.

let the judgement begin 🙏
Note : I know none of the @ mentions of staff members wiII actuaIIy ping them, as far as I know

Reporting a user who was previously banned twice on Forum with the names of @Jozaysmith? and @Starfeldway to have yet again taken the account of @Tempestdragon6 this time.
Yes, it was a little bit suspicious to also me that even though "Tempestdragon6" "agreed" with "Astral's, content revision threads, he suddenly changed his mind and thought thats (threads) were "ridiculous".
also previously taken the account of @CielTempest2 , which I pointed out here
So is "CielTempest2" just an account belonging to "Jozay/Star/Jordan" (whichever name you prefer)? Or is it an account where the owner of the account shares the account information with someone else, like the "Tempestdragon6" account?
Tho, personally, I believe @Tempestdragon6 can be forgiven, and the only person to deal with here is @Jozaysmith?
Although still I'm not sure if it's forgivable for a user to voluntarily share an account. If "Jozay" can access "CielTempest2" and "Tempestdragon6" accounts, these accounts should be permanently banned, and if account sharing is something to be forgiven, the real owners of the banned accounts should open a new account.

Yes, it was a little bit suspicious to also me that even though "Tempestdragon6" "agreed" with "Astral's, content revision threads, he suddenly changed his mind and thought thats (threads) were "ridiculous".
Indeed, that was aIso the first cause of my suspicion as weII
So is "CielTempest2" just an account belonging to "Jozay/Star/Jordan" (whichever name you prefer)? Or is it an account where the owner of the account shares the account information with someone else, like the "Tempestdragon6" account?
Na, @CielTempest2 is an independent user. Jozay mereIy tricked her into giving him her account access. Note that she isnt much aware of the site ruIes, so it happened. Tho everything reIated to that was resoIved under a few days with the heIp of AKM-sama, fortunateIy, as the user herseIf was very cooperative.
Although still I'm not sure if it's forgivable for a user to voluntarily share an account. If "Jozay" can access "CielTempest2" and "Tempestdragon6" accounts, these accounts should be permanently banned, and if account sharing is something to be forgiven, the real owners of the banned accounts should open a new account.
For CieItempest2, I aIready expIained that part above. For tempestdragon6, Im not sure. Since they never seem to partake much in any forum except for agreeing or disagreeing themseIves, I think they are simpIy unaware of the site ruIes, or just too easy-going. PIus I dont think @Tempestdragon6 has any previous history of toxic or ruIe-breaking behavior, and I Iike to think positiveIy, you see, so I wouId Iike to think there is stiII a chance for them.

Tho Im fine with @Tempestdragon6 having to form a new account, but for CieItempest2, they have quite a Iot of stuff in their sandoxes and the Iike. PIus the situation with them have aIready been resoIved with the heIp of AKM-sama on discord, and they didnt partake in any such ruIe-breaking activities again.

Edit : on the other hand, my main topic is what to do with @Jozaysmith?, since it seems he has no pIans of stopping, despite, on the discord server, saying many times that he has given up on wiki and the Iike

I'll go ahead and tag @Tempestdragon6 since he's been active twice since the report was made, and either (1) chose not to say anything or (2) didn't see the report. Hopefully the latter.

The evidence presented is largely circumstantial, but is heavily corroborated with other pieces of evidence, and most importantly, Jozay's usual shennanigans.

I'll also tag @Antvasima to see if there's anything unusal with the IPs?

Kindly requesting a mod or admin to tell chariot to dial back or tone it down his? He's been quite hostile and going "you're making shit up" I have no problem with people disagreeing. I just have a problem with the way they present disagreements such as engaging in bad faith. If you think I'm making stuff up that's fine. Just as I said keep it civil and there would be no issue. It's disappointing cause I'm so called "giving attitude" while Chariot is engaging with more attitude than I ever had.

You're making shit up

No it's called calling out what i see, youre making shit up, that's simply the fact of the matter. The only person who's making themselves look bad is the person making up stuff not actually said, supported, or shown, just to excuse blatant discrepancies. That's on you, not me.
Edit: was informed that the links don't work? Currently on mobile so here's the thread where this is happening

Last edited:
Kindly requesting a mod or admin to tell chariot to dial back or tone it down his? He's been quite hostile and going "you're making shit up" I have no problem with people disagreeing. I just have a problem with the way they present disagreements such as engaging in bad faith. If you think I'm making stuff up that's fine. Just as I said keep it civil and there would be no issue. It's disappointing cause I'm so called "giving attitude" while Chariot is engaging with more attitude than I ever had.
Broken links.

Chariot is a staff member. Only HR deals with staff reports. Regardless, he didn’t say anything that’s rule-breaking. Saying someone is “making shit up” isn’t a personal insult or anything of the sort. Hell, if whoever he was replying to actually was ”making shit up” then it should be called out.

Sure he’s not being super nice about it, but not being nice isn’t a rule violation.

First off, about @Tempestdragon6 , if you see their activity history, you can see that the person is passive in most cases and never bothers to actively participate in a CRT other then agreeing/disagreeing, aside from General Discussion threads.
But recently, they made a post of downgrading a verse and claiming that the other supporters of that verse, including me, were manipulating staff, @Elizhaa and @DarkDragonMedeus to get votes. Here is the quoted post from here :

Previous History
Now, you might ask, is this the only proof? well, of course not. This is just a small part of it. Now lets see the rest of the evidence we have.
First off, @Jozaysmith?, the banned user, had also previously taken the account of @CielTempest2 , which I pointed out here. And this was not just me pointing it out. @Antvasima and @AKM sama already know this is true as they were involved in solving this case on discord, the proof of their involvement is evident from this message and here, if some need me to prove that as well.

From the banned user himself
Note that Hina is the banned user here, @Jozaysmith?. once again, @AKM sama already knows this from our previous meeting on discord.
He admitted it here that he was gonna downgrade everything we, the other slime supporters, were upgrading.
And he also admitted it here in DMs that he indeed asked @Tempestdragon6 to post that.

Tho the told part, I believe is fake, because most old slime supporters already know @CodeCCLL on discord, therefore, I see no real need for him to ask @Tempestdragon6 to post this rather then just taking his account, which is more evident. Additionally, previously, when @Jozaysmith? actually asked @Tempestdragon6 to post something, the latter party already clarrified that it was from @Jozaysmith?, not them, but this time that is not the case.

Already part of the upgrades
Well, you see, @Tempestdragon6, this is their discord profile, are already a part of our Upgrading Projects and is in that groupchat on Discord, as other parties involved in the same project, @Meli_Tempest and @CielTempest2 can vouch for that being true.

Therefore, it is highly unlikely that the quoted message above was really from @Tempestdragon6, as they can already discuss about the upgrades with us directly in the groupchat where other knowledge people on the verse already exist.

History of @Jozaysmith?
Well, this is not the first time of this guy doing something like this. He had also previously did the same with @Mizuki67 and @CielTempest2 , tho both cases were fortunately resolved, one in this very RVR thread, and the latter privately on discord.

Even more proof is the message from @Jozaysmith? when he was using @CielTempest2 ;s account from here :

And his own message from here :

From these messages, it is clear that banning him hasn't actually stopped him, as he has tried using other accounts and even using the accounts of other users.
A quick question that might arise, how did he even use other's account if he was banned?
He used VPN, proof is this.
Here, he even asked other users their account access

Additionally, I asked @Tempestdragon6 here on why they let @jozaysmith access their account, and just a few minutes later, @Tempestdragon6 made a post here with their previous usual tone
Here is aII the other usable messages I couId find of him of him asking other members their account access

Tho, personally, I believe @Tempestdragon6 can be forgiven, and the only person to deal with here is @Jozaysmith?, because the latter has a history of manipulating new or non-knowledge members into giving him their account access.

let the judgement begin 🙏
Note : I know none of the @ mentions of staff members wiII actuaIIy ping them, as far as I know
@Antvasima @AKM sama any results?

I'll go ahead and tag @Tempestdragon6 since he's been active twice since the report was made, and either (1) chose not to say anything or (2) didn't see the report. Hopefully the latter.
I did ping him on discord Iater on, he said he doesn't know whats going on, after which I toId him about the report. It might just be that he forgot to change his password previousIy, and @Jozaysmith?, who reaIized that, used the account again even without permission
Yes. The account seems to have been hijacked by "Jozaysmith?". Bambu intends to talk in private with its true owner. 🙏
I shouId aIso mention that Jozay aIso supposedIy tried to threaten/dox an oId member previousIy just to get what he wants done, even potentially giving death threats, caIIing others a pedo, etc etc

Last edited:
Yikes… anyways, Jozaysmith is already permabanned but I think this should cut off any chance of him returning here at any circumstance. As for Tempestdragon, he should really change his password and if really necessary, I suggest let him create a new account and ban his current one.

The evidence presented is largely circumstantial, but is heavily corroborated with other pieces of evidence, and most importantly, Jozay's usual shennanigans.

I'll also tag @Antvasima to see if there's anything unusal with the IPs?
In light of this, it is probably wise to temporarily ban Tempestdragon until a resolution is achieved. I have added them as a friend over Discord, something they've accepted, and now I wait for them to reply. Allowing Jozay to continue to use the account seems unnecessary.

On another matter:

Hello. Two users, Chaotic_Existentialist and Theoretical, have been banned following a private report regarding information of extreme rule breaking, namely harassment. Following discussion among our administrators, their bans have a set duration of one year.

I don’t think I need to further explain, but whatever the hell is happening here as of now really needs to be stopped.

Also, I should note I'm not trying to give defence to AKM, but rather to halt flamewars from spreading amongst public threads.

Last edited:
How about you tell AKM to not put sexualized art of minors in his banners then? Then we'll stop.
Hate to appear to be seen as defending pedophilia but I think it's clear on our site rules forbids any discussion that provokes flamewars and drama. If you have an issue with him and think he deserves punishment then that's a direct matter to the human resources; discussions like that shouldn't be in public threads where everyone can see.

Last edited:
Hate to appear to be defending pedophilia but I think it's clear on out site rules that any discussion that provokes flamewars and drama is forbidden. If you have an issue with him and thinks he deserves punishment then that's a direct matter to the human resources; discussions like that shouldn't be in public threads where everyone can see.
someone brought it up there, we simply discussed what to do. It is a vsbw pet peeves thread, and seeing the arse of minors on full display whenever we click a profile is VERY much a pet peeve.

The issue is that the discussion was very much heading down an inflammatory path not the contents of it. I'm not gonna defend or condemn AKM sama, if you want to deal with what you see as an issue, be my guest. But you should directly go to Human Resources for that.
Which will be done. I think you have to understand us mate, humans don't tend to act nicely when there's minors being sexualized. We will tame down our outburst but you have to understand that it very much pissed us off that something like that is overlooked.

From what I can recall, there have actually been a number of instances where we've asked users to change their PFP, banner, or username due to it being sexually provocative or otherwise inappropriate. It would not be difficult to ask AKM to do the same, especially since minors are involved and it's clear that most sane people here are not comfortable with having to look at a sexualized 11 year old.

I've locked the Pet Peeves thread. This is the fiftieth witch hunt they've organized.

That is not to say that they may not have something approaching a valid point. I personally find much of this practice, be it by AKM or someone else, detestable. But there are appropriate and prepared ways of handling this. Attempting to stir up an angry mob on one of the single most toxic and ratty places on the wiki simply won't do.

Take the proper measures. I'll discuss whether the Pet Peeves thread lives or dies with the other staff. Meeting adjourned.

someone brought it up there, we simply discussed what to do. It is a vsbw pet peeves thread, and seeing the arse of minors on full display whenever we click a profile is VERY much a pet peeve.
I have asked AKM to change his images to something inoffensive instead, but from what I could see when I just browsed through his profile page, the displayed images there seemed to feature depictions of fully adult women, so I would appreciate if we do not heavily exaggerate the severity please. 🙏

I have asked AKM to change his images to something inoffensive instead, but from what I could see when I just browsed through his profile page, the displayed images there seemed to feature depictions of fully adult women, so I would appreciate if we do not heavily exaggerate the severity please. 🙏
As someone familiar with Pokemon, one of these characters is Hilda, who is explicitly 14 years old. Another one is Marnie, who doesn't have a stated age but is evidently not an adult in-game. The rest are adults, yeah.

That's all I will say on this, I just wanted to clear things up

Just to clarify, Hilda isn’t an adult women. She’s 14 iirc. I’m not gonna involve myself any further I thought I’d just correct you on that

Well, I am not familiar with these characters, but the images shown in his page very clearly do not feature children, but rather women in their 20s, and AKM is definitely not a paedophile, so I would greatly appreciate if we all stop with the extreme exaggerations here.

Fully grown women in bikinis or corsets may be considered offensive by members from more conservative cultural backgrounds, but making extremely exaggerated accusations against AKM is not acceptable because of it. 🙏

I hope that AKM will remove it. I am just saying that I know AKM as a friend, and he is definitely not a paedophile. He just likes drawings of scantily clad attractive women in their twenties to thirties, likely much like a large part of our other members here. Organising a witchhunt against him by accusing him of being a sexual deviant is not acceptable. 🙏

(And no, I am not saying that you participated in this.)

Back