• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

"With a smile, Guy conjured flames in his right hand. It was the elemental magic Napalm Burst, a searing fire reminiscent of a dragon’s long, twisting form. At a temperature of several thousand degrees, it could instantly vaporize anyhuman being; and now those draconic flames were wrapping around Yuuki’s body"
I don't know if I'm confusing the WN with the LN but Guy had clearly said that it was true fire that he used and not magic even if the spell is magical, it had an effect on the environment to create true fire.

I don't know if I'm confusing the WN with the LN but Guy had clearly said that it was true fire that he used and not magic even if the spell is magical, it had an effect on the environment to create true fire.
That's not mentioned in the light novel. There is no trace of mention of "True Fire" in that chapter.

Anti-skill also worked on any magic and skill, it also works on Ultimate Skills, the issue here is that Guy overlooked his ability to cancel magic, we also have a case of Rudra that at that time Yuuki had Ultimate Skill.

That's what I'm really looking for and a few extra things for my CRT. That's why I asked if you agree with my thoughts on what I say now.

Of course it won't be just that, I will also solve something else that was eliminated a long time ago.

It's in the layers section of Tensure Hax, but it's not highlighted if it's accepted or not.

Furthermore, it only said True Dragon, and not characters comparable to True Dragon.

hmm, weII, then sure, go ahead and add it in your CRT, I agree with True Dragons or simiIar IeveI characters having resistance to it, since both cases are shown

hmm, weII, then sure, go ahead and add it in your CRT, I agree with True Dragons or simiIar IeveI characters having resistance to it, since both cases are shown
Astral, could you send me the light novel 10, 12, 14 and 18?

The link you gave me previously no longer works, apparently the sever crashed.

to you all slime fans and scalers out there, I am giving up on slime revision and leaving this community for good so the DLF thread will be my last.
It is like we as slime fans these days are not having a mutual understanding with each other and always wants to debunk this and that especially the person i looked up to @jozaysmith he is becoming worse then i imagine especially me my self i do not know what I am even doing sometimes. I do not blame anyone here, and hope you guys spare me some leniency

You guys will settle all the problems on your own. Thanks for the time you guys spend with me @Digital_Franz @Berga14 @CodeCCLL @Astral_Trinity439 @Eikichi_Sensei @Dark_Soul20189 , including the people who I hate or hate me. I dont think i will ever have the motivation to come back anymore. That is all

Last edited:
to you all slime fans and scalers out there, I am giving up on slime revision and leaving this community for good so the DLF thread will be my last.
It is like we as slime fans these days are not having a mutual understanding with each other and always wants to debunk this and that especially the person i looked up to @jozaysmith he is becoming worse then i imagine especially me my self i do not know what I am even doing sometimes. I do not blame anyone here, and hope you guys spare me some leniency

You guys will settle all the problems on your own. Thanks for the time you guys spend with me @Digital_Franz @Berga14 @CodeCCLL @Astral_Trinity439 @Eikichi_Sensei @Dark_Soul20189 , including the people who I hate or hate me. I dont think i will ever have the motivation to come back anymore. That is all
I see......

WeIp, remember that if you are being forced about this by someone, which we both know who it can be, feel free to ask for help from other supporters. You are not alone in this.

And if this is entirely your own decisions, then ig I cant do anything about that, Im not one nor want to be one deciding your future. All I can do, however, is wish you the best of luck in whatever you do in the future 🙏
lastly, thank you for spending time with us over the past years, you were a great help in the past years. We had ups and downs in certain occasions, but all of it was resolved in the end so who cares lol. Have a rest, friend :)

Things change, friends leave, life doesnt stop for anybody
Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

Isn't jozay banned?🫥

I see.

Since it's your decision then so be it. Thank you for the time spent with you and I wish you well. @Astral_Trinity439 has already said everything I could say.

по-моему, это очень просто
Я хотел спросить. Допустим, стих слизи был принят как 1-А. Где тогда будут масштабироваться истинные драконы и сам Кардинальный Мир??

Я хотел спросить. Допустим, стих слизи был принят как 1-А. Где тогда будут масштабироваться истинные драконы и сам Кардинальный Мир??
If you are talking about the WN revision 3 and its 1-A upgrade, then Cardinal World will scale nowhere from it, but True Dragons in their true form, that is, as Holy Spirits, would be 1-A, hopefully
Meanwhile if you meant ln, then I suppose at least 1-A for both, tho I still have to prepare a few things for that

I would like to state that I am against the name of this page being "Tensura Physiology". I'm sorry, but this is a really terrible naming. My first suggestion is not to change the name of the page as it only contains Spiritual Lifeforms and Digital Lifeforms. My second suggestion is to change the name of the page to "Species or Lifeforms or Lifeform Species", potentially covering all the physiologies mentioned in the verse.

If you have another name suggestion from the verse's vocabulary or if you agree with one of the ones I suggested, please let me know. Also keep in mind when replying that don't changing the name of the page prevents other species from being added in the future, and renaming the page also requires some workload (although I'll probably take it on).

I would like to state that I am against the name of this page being "Tensura Physiology". I'm sorry, but this is a really terrible naming. My first suggestion is not to change the name of the page as it only contains Spiritual Lifeforms and Digital Lifeforms. My second suggestion is to change the name of the page to "Species or Lifeforms or Lifeform Species", potentially covering all the physiologies mentioned in the verse.

If you have another name suggestion from the verse's vocabulary or if you agree with one of the ones I suggested, please let me know. Also keep in mind when replying that don't changing the name of the page prevents other species from being added in the future, and renaming the page also requires some workload (although I'll probably take it on).
Here are a few I came up at the moment
Lifeform EvoIutionary PhysioIogy (TenSura)
Lifeform EvoIutionary Stages (TenSura)
TenSura Evolutionary Stages
Evolutionary Stages (TenSura)

Unless someone has pIans of doing a true dragon physiology, I think the term Evolutionary should cover it aII

I think the best one is "Species (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)", which is the simplest and most self-explanatory, because "Species" is a name directly referring to the physiology of beings in Tensura and also includes potential physiology parts that are not included in the evolutionary stages.

I think the best one is "Species (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)", which is the simplest and most self-explanatory, because "Species" is a name directly referring to the physiology of beings in Tensura and also includes potential physiology parts that are not included in the evolutionary stages.
Works fine with me

let the streak continue 🗿
:)

@CodeCCLL Just saw one of your posts in Derek's waII, saw the scans, and wanted to add something
I dont think its CM2 either, or weII, not ConceptuaI Manip at aII, given the description is IiteraIIy THIS :
Yet our ConceptuaI Manip page even goes their way to say THIS :

Non-Qualifying Concepts​

Concepts that are not abstract, such as those outlined in Idealism and Nominalism, do not qualify for conceptual manipulation of any kind. Such concepts exist strictly as non-abstract objects and hold no power over anything whatsoever. For a character to qualify for conceptual manipulation, the character must be able to manipulate abstract concepts that exist partially or completely independently of the mind.
I haven't pIayed the game myseIf, but Iooking at the scans given, it seems more Iike Izis is just using Subjective ReaIity to bring out the the peopIe;s IdeaIs, aka how they want themseIves to be/what they inspire to be and making it reaIity inside the tower

Thats just an anaIogy of mine, tho, at the end of the day. But I think that shouId expIain it weII

There should be at least Mind Reading + Subjective Reality.
Indeed
AIthough, it seems she aIready has subjective reaIity on her profiIe, so this part can just act as a supporting evidence, with addition tomind reading.
Something Iike this, perhaps?
Tho, about this part about even the past getting twisted, I remember Past being often interlinked to causality, so could we get something out of this too?

Tho, about this part about even the past getting twisted, I remember Past being often interlinked to causality, so could we get something out of this too?
Here, I think what is meant by the sentence "even the past turns into an ideal" is that Izis implies that in addition to the characters' current ideals, can also reflect their unrealized ideals in the past into the mirror world. (memory manipulation)

Note: Yes, there is currently no history/past manipulation page on the wiki (probably not enough characters for this ability), and characters with this ability, such as Shūkurō Tsukishima (from Bleach), link to the causality manipulation page in their profiles.

Conclusion: Subjective Reality, Mind Reading (Mind Manipulation), Memory Manipulation are the most reliable for me.

(Of course, I've never played this game and I don't plan on playing it, so I'm only evaluating it based on the scans I have)

Last edited:
Here, I think what is meant by the sentence "even the past turns into an ideal" is that Izis implies that in addition to the characters' current ideals, can also reflect their unrealized ideals in the past into the mirror world. (memory manipulation)
Possible, but I just had a sudden thought, that it could also be just that their past getting idealized might be referring to their idealized self having the memories of the original's past? But again, I haven't played the game, so I cannot be sure if that's true

Note: Yes, there is currently no history/past manipulation page on the wiki (probably not enough characters for this ability), and characters with this ability, such as Shūkurō Tsukishima (from Bleach), link to the causality manipulation page in their profiles.

Conclusion: Subjective Reality, Mind Reading (Mind Manipulation), Memory Manipulation are the most reliable for me.

(Of course, I've never played this game and I don't plan on playing it, so I'm only evaluating it based on the scans I have)
Can I know what's the name of the game? And is it playable in mobile?

4bcz9iu.png

Slime Collab confirmed from Granblue Fantasy

i will now proceed to make tier 1 rimuru after the collab thank you

Back