• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I hope that AKM will remove it. I am just saying that I know AKM as a friend, and he is definitely not a paedophile. He just likes drawings of scantily clad attractive women in their twenties to thirties, likely much like a large part of our other members here. Organising a witchhunt against him by accusing him of being a sexual deviant is not acceptable. 🙏

(And no, I am not saying that you participated in this.)

I hope that AKM will remove it. I am just saying that I know AKM as a friend, and he is definitely not a paedophile. He just likes drawings of scantily clad attractive women in their twenties to thirties, likely much like a large part of our other members here. Organising a witchhunt against him by accusing him of being a sexual deviant is not acceptable. 🙏

(And no, I am not saying that you participated in this.)
I will note that I never said he is a pedo. What I have issue with, and what I brought up to HR, is that the characters are minors. Whether you draw them as an adult or not doesn't change the fact that they are a minor and you shouldn't do that or endorse it in any way. It is simply wrong of AKM to have that kind of banner.
Then there's the issue with the fact that there's absolutely no need to show everyone bare anime ass. Pretty much everyone else has normal pfps and banners in here and yet AKM feels the need to show everyone en mass half naked anime women (or basically partially nude with the banner) in their pfp, banner and signature. Why? Nobody likes it, several staff members dislike it, it feels weird. If it was just the pfp I wouldn't care as much but this is like if I went to the head office and the head manager there had posters of partially nude women plastered all over his office and on his shirt.

I will note that I never said he is a pedo. What I have issue with, and what I brought up to HR, is that the characters are minors. Whether you draw them as an adult or not doesn't change the fact that they are a minor and you shouldn't do that or endorse it in any way. It is simply wrong of AKM to have that kind of banner.
Then there's the issue with the fact that there's absolutely no need to show everyone bare anime ass. Pretty much everyone else has normal pfps and banners in here and yet AKM feels the need to show everyone en mass half naked anime women (or basically partially nude with the banner) in their pfp, banner and signature. Why? Nobody likes it, several staff members dislike it, it feels weird. If it was just the pfp I wouldn't care as much but this is like if I went to the head office and the head manager there had posters of partially nude women plastered all over his office and on his shirt.
Well, I extremely strongly doubt that AKM is even aware of these characters originally being depicted as minors, but rather just accidentally found a drawing that he liked, and again, they are drawn as being fully adult here, which is not remotely paedophilia per definition, so I think that those who have referred to him in these types of disparaging terms owe him apologies.

That said, I would prefer if he replaces his image with something harmless, but let's not greatly exaggerate the severity either.
I believe the points here have been made clear. This is an HR matter like any other that has long been given the necessary clarifications by now. So, I will delete any further comments drawing out the issue.
Okay. I will shut up now then. I just wanted to defend AKM from extremely exaggerated slander. 🙏

Last edited:
For the love of pong, none of AKM's images are that bad. They're PG-13 at worst. Also about the character's official ages; not like they matter because they're obviously not the regular aged versions of the characters, but matured versions of these characters. Take my pfp Sothis for example; she's not a minor though she does sort of look like one. She's a several thousand year old Dragon Goddess. And it's been noted that the form you see in game wasn't even her original form, she just happens to look much younger in an astral form. But she does have an original appearance mirroring down below.
goddess.jpg

While I would not want to sexualize her well known character design, doing so for the example above would be a different story. AKM only uses sexualized fan made adult versions of various characters and not the actual minor characters. Long story short, he is not breaking any rules and people are just making big deals over something not a big deal at all. In other words, drop it and move on.

I know you're all busy but I think this is reportable.

While I was talking about a few verses on my message wall with @ShionAH , when he said that he would open downgrades about the verse I support and that I would said i will defend it, he said to me in Turkish, "Be careful, later you will have to run away like KLOL." (This is what it means when you translate the sentence)

First of all, I want to clarify something, KLOL had to step away from the wiki for personal reasons, but I don't know how ethical and acceptable it is to make fun of this "condescending attitude" and trash talk about a personal issue. I thought this was something that could be reported, I'll leave it up to you to decide.

I know you're all busy but I think this is reportable.

While I was talking about a few verses on my message wall with @ShionAH , when he said that he would open downgrades about the verse I support and that I would said i will defend it, he said to me in Turkish, "Be careful, later you will have to run away like KLOL." (This is what it means when you translate the sentence)

First of all, I want to clarify something, KLOL had to step away from the wiki for personal reasons, but I don't know how ethical and acceptable it is to make fun of this "condescending attitude" and trash talk about a personal issue. I thought this was something that could be reported, I'll leave it up to you to decide.
The fact he felt the need to say it in another language already paints it as him knowing it's kinda an outta pocket line. Knowing a bit of KLOL personal situation (as we talk on discord from time to time), it's certainly insensitive. However, I don't doubt Shion said it out of pure ignorance.

I genuinly though KLOL (saw some people say it around) left due to GoW, if it is something serious I seriously apologise. I was not on the wiki and was mostly offline when he left.

Though yes I was taunting Geor since he started to taunt me in the past when I downgraded GoW. He was threatening me with verse downgrades so I shot back.

If you keep taunting me with downgrades and other stuff, you cannot really get mad when I do it to you lol

I seriously thought Klol left due to GoW though. I said it in Turkish since Geor started talking Turkish.

I'm also not in the loop regarding KLOL's retirement, although his messages publicly on the matter would seem to lead to Shion's assumptions. Regardless.

Taunting in this way isn't great even without hidden background details. Shion's claiming that Georr pulled something similar, can you substantiate that @ShionAH?

If you keep taunting me with downgrades and other stuff, you cannot really get mad when I do it to you lol

I seriously thought Klol left due to GoW though. I said it in Turkish since Geor started talking Turkish.
Btw, I didn't even make fun of you... I continued to talk normally, even tried to talk humorously, but you kept insulting me, said I had no capacity, and then said I would run away like KLOL

I'm also not in the loop regarding KLOL's retirement, although his messages publicly on the matter would seem to lead to Shion's assumptions. Regardless.

Taunting in this way isn't great even without hidden background details. Shion's claiming that Georr pulled something similar, can you substantiate that @ShionAH?
Some of the Turkish conversations I made are funny humor that makes Turks laugh, I tried to approach him like that but he kept doing it, he said I didn't have the capacity and didn't stop, he said I would run away like KLOL

Btw, I didn't even make fun of you...
you were literally saying you are gonna bomb all my verses just to take some kind of “revenge”
Here are some I remember at the top of ky head, he also said couple of times how he will target my verses sometimes implying he could “easily” take care of them. Like you dont have to announce how you will “nuke” a verse 3 times in one CRT lmaoo

• Threatining to nuke my verses for “revenge” and trying to play it as a joke
  • Specifically putting my verses on his “hit list
  • Calling me a clown for 5D even though my reply was literally a friendly “I am happy to happy your concerns”

And more, I was genuinly annoyed by his behaviour so I shot back. I think he deserved some of his own medicine so I taunted him the same way. By saying his verse will be nuked.

you were literally saying you are gonna bomb all my verses just to take some kind of “revenge”

Here are some I remember at the top of ky head, he also said couple of times how he will target my verses sometimes implying he could “easily” downgrade them

• Threatining to nuke my verses for “revenge” and trying to play it as a joke
  • Specifically putting my verses on his “hit list
  • Calling me a clown for 5D even though my reply was literally a friendly “I am happy to happy your concerns”

And more, I was genuinly annoyed by his behaviour so I shot back.
The problem is, these downgrades were all downgrades that I usually planned before you downgrade GoW, even including Ben10 (one aspect that wasn't your deck)

So, it's not really a "you downgraded my verse, I'll downgrade yours" kind of thing, I'm going to downgrade them and I even admit to downgrading them.

Dude, you were the one who said here "don't talk to me again" just because I downgraded this, and after that you started downgrading GoW.

I think that you should have reported that behaviour here instead of attacking him back in return. 🙏
I really didn't do this... I mean, before he attacked GoW, I already had verses that I planned to downgrade, there were even verses that he was not a supporter of, after he made these downgrades, he said "don't talk to me" and after attacked GoW. I quoted the revision above, you can see who is right by looking at the opening date

But as I said, my reason for complaint is not "You attacked my verse, I will attack you" (Which was the one who attacked for revenge)

My problem is that he expresses a personal problem in a condescending and mocking manner and says "You will run away like KLOL"...

Dude, you were the one who said here "don't talk to me again" just because I downgraded this, and after that you started downgrading GoW.
I literrally told you I was gonna downgrade the verse myself, since I realized my upgrade was wrong. I then told you I was on a vacation and that I would handle it, yet you still opened it just to piss me off. This instance is way too personal for RvR and the forum, nor does it actually support anyones argument.
"you downgraded my verse, I'll downgrade yours"
You literally went under my GoW downgrade and told me to work on my verses since you will take revenge.

Anyways this is clogging the thread, I was misinformed and want to say I really hope Klol situation is not something serious like a disease or lost relative. If so I would feel pretty shitty.

The downgrade debacle is honestly minor all things considered. The core of the matter is that it shouldn't have gone to the point of one following the other onto their page to taunt about it but it shouldn't need to be discussed back-and-forth this much. Especially considering Geor at this point is taking issue with the KLOL comment rather than that.

I literrally told you I was gonna downgrade the verse myself, since I realized my upgrade was wrong. I then told you I was on a vacation and that I would handle it, yet you still opened it just to piss me off. This instance is way too personal for RvR and the forum, nor does it actually support anyones argument.
To annoy? When? Shion, I'm sorry but I already unlocked these downgrades before you attacked GoW, you'll understand if you look at the chronological order, and then you said you would join Fuji.

Please don't accuse me of revenge, I was already doing these downgrades except for the verses you support.
You literally went under my GoW downgrade and told me to work on my verses since you will take revenge.
It was a crossed out comment and I said this later;

"Jokes aside, if you hadn't opened this downgrade, I would have downgrade them again." So this isn't revenge, I was planning on unlocking these downgrades regardless of GoW or anything else and I already have them

The downgrade debacle is honestly minor all things considered. The core of the matter is that it shouldn't have gone to the point of one following the other onto their page to taunt about it but it shouldn't need to be discussed back-and-forth this much. Especially considering Geor at this point is taking issue with the KLOL comment rather than that.
Yes, that's exactly it. Because I had no problems until this comment

It's hard to take the KLOL comment as more severe if a normal user doesn't possess the knowledge of why that would actually be bad. Shion shouldn't have made the comments and Georr shouldn't have tried to make it into this situation, but they both did it.

I would accept either no punishment or a warning to both parties. This sort of schoolyard bullying back-and-forth doesn't benefit anyone. Both have had similar cases of bad behavior in the reasonably recent past, to my recollection, as well.

It's hard to take the KLOL comment as more severe if a normal user doesn't possess the knowledge of why that would actually be bad. Shion shouldn't have made the comments and Georr shouldn't have tried to make it into this situation, but they both did it.

I would accept either no punishment or a warning to both parties. This sort of schoolyard bullying back-and-forth doesn't benefit anyone. Both have had similar cases of bad behavior in the reasonably recent past, to my recollection, as well.
As I said, I would try to communicate with him in a humorous way, maybe I can get a warning, but I don't think the KLOL comment is very ethical or understandable. A personal topic is deeper

I don't think either of you acted out of friendly banter. Both of you were being decidedly Mean. And, to Shion's credit, it does appear you started it. Both of you have broken the rules in equal measure, from my perspective, and I'd be satisfied with either no warnings on the basis that this was a fairly minor issue, or both of you receive one.

I'll wait for other staff to speak on the matter. Unless you have more evidence for consideration, do wait for them as well.

I don't think either of you acted out of friendly banter. Both of you were being decidedly Mean. And, to Shion's credit, it does appear you started it. Both of you have broken the rules in equal measure, from my perspective, and I'd be satisfied with either no warnings on the basis that this was a fairly minor issue, or both of you receive one.
If you look at the chronological order, I'm not the one who started this. I was opening downgrades regardless of everything, some of them are verses that Shion supports, some of them are not.

He accused me of "revenge" but before that I was the one who opened my downgrades, I even downgraded verses that he wasn't a supporter of, but after he did that he started attacking. Just look at the dates. Also, maybe you don't know, but we basically joke like this among ourselves, not just for Shion, but in general.

But like I said, that's not really my problem, if that was my problem I would have already complained.

I'll go ahead and tag @Tempestdragon6 since he's been active twice since the report was made, and either (1) chose not to say anything or (2) didn't see the report. Hopefully the latter.

The evidence presented is largely circumstantial, but is heavily corroborated with other pieces of evidence, and most importantly, Jozay's usual shennanigans.

I'll also tag @Antvasima to see if there's anything unusal with the IPs?
about that i forgot to change my pass last time when my ban was lifted

Back