• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Everyone who evolves into SL obtains an ultimate skill but true dragons by their nature are SL and do not necessarily have an ultimate skill but a true dragon is not necessarily a DL.

Everyone who evolves into SL obtains an ultimate skill but true dragons by their nature are SL and do not necessarily have an ultimate skill but a true dragon is not necessarily a DL.
No, that's not how it works, SL are natural forces, you can't evolve to be one unless you either are one or have affinity for it
Highest is, you become a semi SL
True dragons are ultimate already because of them being overly special

No, that's not how it works, SL are natural forces, you can't evolve to be one unless you either are one or have affinity for it
Highest is, you become a semi SL
True dragons are ultimate already because of them being overly special
I don't look at the requirements or anything else. What I'm saying is that from what was shown in the LN those who evolved into SLs gained ultimate skill.

Its kinda clear no one wants to deal with this, so rather than beating around the bush, why not be straight forward and have an actual thread with direct implications of using the planet energy force
This will not be possible. Using the energy of the planet does not mean that you obtain Planet level. Calcs will still need to be evaluated.

Especially since it depends on what type of energy we are talking about. If it is the KE then using all the energy of the planet should normally stop all movement of it.

I read it. And I pretty much explained why in my previous comment.
I'll give you one month, you will absolutely not find any help, that blog is 2 months old and no one even manage to evaluate it, i have a green flag for planet level and you're saying all sorts of things, fine, go do your thing and I'll do mine, just need two admins verification on this and we good

I'll give you one month, you will absolutely not find any help, that blog is 2 months old and no one even manage to evaluate it, i have a green flag for planet level and you're saying all sorts of things, fine, go do your thing and I'll do mine, just need two admins verification on this and we good
Well you can do whatever you want. But can you just tell me what energy Midley absorbed? If it's just the planet's mana for you is it worth the Planet level?

Well you can do whatever you want. But can you just tell me what energy Midley absorbed? If it's just the planet's mana for you is it worth the Planet level?
This is the whole context, this is clearly planet level
And I'll open a CRT later
Although i honestly need to reshape tensura, they are alot of things i do not agree on like magic and SPL CM1, Acausality type 4 for true dragons, information manipulation for everyone...and then maybe small other things like such

Ultimate skills are like branching their acausality type 4 off from true dragons
And its not really true for all ultimate skills
Like those ultimate gifts are not really ultimate skills on the level of a true dragon

This still doesn't seem to be planetary. He's accumulating the planet's energy in his fist or body, but there's nothing implying he took ALL of the planet's energy, it can just be a part of it

And I'll open a CRT later
Although i honestly need to reshape tensura, they are alot of things i do not agree on like
Before making any CRT, I advice you discuss it here, or maybe even in the tensura scaling sever on discord, to avoid misunderstandings and derailing.
magic and SPL CM1,
They have enough arguments for CM1, care to elaborate?
Acausality type 4 for true dragons,
Their Aca4 is simple textbook definition. Being unbounded by the laws of the world[the laws of the world include the law of causality] and thus unaffected by any attacks that are not of the Ultimate level, including things like unique skills that have hax like causality and fate manipulation.
information manipulation for everyone...
It depends on the type, if its type 1, that's pretty simple with Magic sense, I don't see any problem with that, even if its Type 2, Magic can harm Spiritual lifeforms that exist in Spirit-ual form, where "Spirit" is made of information

Ultimate skills are like branching their acausality type 4 off from true dragons
And its not really true for all ultimate skills
Like those ultimate gifts are not really ultimate skills on the level of a true dragon
There are explicit statements that Ultimate skills can harm True Dragons, where a True Dragon[even without an ultimate itself] is an Ultimate existence

For the last part I'm not sure, however

This still doesn't seem to be planetary. He's accumulating the planet's energy in his fist or body, but there's nothing implying he took ALL of the planet's energy, it can just be a part of it

Before making any CRT, I advice you discuss it here, or maybe even in the tensura scaling sever on discord, to avoid misunderstandings and derailing.

They have enough arguments for CM1, care to elaborate?

Their Aca4 is simple textbook definition. Being unbounded by the laws of the world[the laws of the world include the law of causality] and thus unaffected by any attacks that are not of the Ultimate level, including things like unique skills that have hax like causality and fate manipulation.

It depends on the type, if its type 1, that's pretty simple with Magic sense, I don't see any problem with that, even if its Type 2, Magic can harm Spiritual lifeforms that exist in Spirit-ual form, where "Spirit" is made of information
Thanks for the help

Even if he takes all the energy from the planet it could just be mana which should increase his stamina.

An accurate argument, but it mentions it is more powerful than Lil old planet level drago buster by milim
I will not allow u to do it unless you discuss it with us
Make sense, except we all here make threads without ever talking about, i monitor most of the threads going on in wiki right about from the time, me and 70% of my friends group from Instagram and i tell you, this place is the opposite of "working together", because i see threads made without anyone actually approving of it, all of us had to agree i make an account to revamp the chaotic state of the verse
would you care to elaborate what part of it is flawed?
[sorry if this sounds rude, tho]
Like 80% of it
There was a thread you made @Mizuki67 to clear it up but you abandoned it, why?
Cuz clearly i actually see your arguments being valid so @Astral_Trinity439 lets just said my reason for it being flawed is same as mizuki
There are explicit statements that Ultimate skills can harm True Dragons, where a True Dragon[even without an ultimate itself] is an Ultimate existence

For the last part I'm not sure, however
Ultimate skills can but clearly not all
You know primordial magic is on the level of an ultimate?, yeah?, but carrera magic didn't even dent an absolutely holding back and weakened velgrynd because that attack was bound by the laws of the world

An accurate argument, but it mentions it is more powerful than Lil old planet level drago buster by milim
This has never been said at planetary level. First when she launched it against Carrion she just destroyed his capital. Moreover, when fighting against Zelanus, she held back because of the use of stardust.
Make sense, except we all here make threads without ever talking about, i monitor most of the threads going on in wiki right about from the time, me and 70% of my friends group from Instagram and i tell you, this place is the opposite of "working together", because i see threads made without anyone actually approving of it, all of us had to agree i make an account to revamp the chaotic state of the verse
The verse is in a chaotic state?
Ultimate skills can but clearly not all
You know primordial magic is on the level of an ultimate?, yeah?, but carrera magic didn't even dent an absolutely holding back and weakened velgrynd because that attack was bound by the laws of the world
Then didn't she manage to affect Velgrynd without the ultimate skill?

This has never been said at planetary level. First when she launched it against Carrion she just destroyed his capital. Moreover, when fighting against Zelanus, she held back because of the use of stardust.

The verse is in a chaotic state?

Then didn't she manage to affect Velgrynd without the ultimate skill?
I can leave it how it is, or leave the planet level thing alone, but nothing will be done

Back