• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Last edited:
You aren't being banned. You're being warned to knock it off.

My message has a link to your now-deleted comment. Staff members can still see deleted messages and can confirm it. You've been warned for similar behavior before, so stop it. It really is that simple.

Moving on.

You aren't being banned. You're being warned to knock it off.

My message has a link to your now-deleted comment. Staff members can still see deleted messages and can confirm it. You've been warned for similar behavior before, so stop it. It really is that simple.

Moving on.
okay then. One last question, where (and to whom) can i report a staff member?

I think It’s a translation error. The user is trying to say that someone used his calc in a thread w/o his permission — as far as I am aware, we don’t have any standards regarding this, but I think it should be common courtesy to ask someone’s permission before using their calc.
This topic has been brought up before. While kinda rude, it's not a rule violation to use another's findings for your own CRT iirc.

Normally, I do not report people, and I don't want to report someone who is currently banned, but this is repeat behavior and has gotten on my nerves.

WeeklyBattles used blatant misinformation in this RWBY calc, and presented evidence in such a way that lead to a major upgrade in statistics, despite the fact that in-game knowledge and simply reading a couple seconds back shows that it was not valid.

This is the calc in question, and while I'd normally say "maybe he just slipped up" given Weekly's past behavior, I cannot in good faith say this.

You can see the full explanation on why this calc is misleading in this CRT, but the cliff notes version is that in RWBY: Arrowfell, Yang gets an upgrade to an ability which the game states can "melt iron blocks" but the previous conversation clearly lays out what the ability is not this at all, and Weekly very much neglected to not include this important piece of information.

I'll leave this to the admins.

Back