• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low Multiversal Roshi upscaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roshi currently stands at Large Star Level and that just seems like downplay to me so i'm going to make a compelling argument for low multi Roshi.​

Roshi has been shown to wrestle with Base Goku while he's holding back
Dragon Ball Super Master Roshi Vs GIFs | Gfycat

No Caption Provided

Base Goku by this point should scale nigh infinitely (hyperbole) beyond BoG SSG Goku, due to him absorbing the power into his base form
If Goku already absorbed the power of Super Saiyan God into his base form,  why does he still transform into SSG? - Quora

So base pre T.O.P Goku >>> BoG SSG Goku who was low multi, meaning Roshi >> BoG SSG Goku.

If you want more proof, i'll give some more.

Ganos can repeatedly tank base Goku's punches
Which Dragon Ball character do you believe doesn't get enough credit? -  Z-Fighters

Ganos gets stronger every second of every minute

Latest Master Roshi GIFs | Gfycat

Roshi can effortlessly blow away transformed Ganos, who logically scales above base Ganos since it has been 8 minutes since Goku fought Ganos (iirc, i can't truly remember how long it took)
I don't understand people defending Super's power levels *Spoilers* -  Dragon Ball - General Message Board - Page 5 - GameFAQs

This easily puts Roshi into SSJ Goku tier, AKA low multi tier.

Apologies for the formatting and whatnot, it's my first post here lol

Goku is not 2-C in base, he's 3-A in those keys. Furthermore, he does not in any way, shape or form scale from Goku, not even his base forms. Goku holds back in nearly every fight he's in throughout the tournament of power where as Roshi needed to out win his opponents even at his own full strength.

Has anyone ever considered it might be more reasonable to say Base Goku>SSJG Goku might just have been an outlier or misunderstanding instead of scaling every fodder who clearly isn’t intended to be at that level to him.

Has anyone ever considered it might be more reasonable to say Base Goku>SSJG Goku might just have been an outlier or misunderstanding instead of scaling every fodder who clearly isn’t intended to be at that level to him.
Base Goku =\= SSJG Goku due to statements with the latter having god ki.

Base Goku =/= god that's contradicted as hell.

I'm getting the impression that everyone's "I agree" is sarcasm because unfortunately Goku is "not" 2-C and blah blah blah

I mean, it was directly stated that that happened. Its not a weird thing unique to this wiki, its just a plotpoint in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back