• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

This isn't really a rule violation if he just misunderstood? I mean we can remove it, but this is better suited to a correctional CRT than reporting him.
Yeah after seeing its reiner thats probably what happened. The HDE thing should be removed and the Maxwell match should be restored then

This isn't really a rule violation if he just misunderstood? I mean we can remove it, but this is better suited to a correctional CRT than reporting him.
This cannot be used for L1-C anyway unless we accept alien X being 5D as for L1-C supporting evidence as transcending spacetime has nothing to do with L1-C, Firestorm looked at the thread and have read the arguements and even corrected my HDE explaination on the Alien X page (he always keeps an eye on Alien x page and CRT), Also Alien X HDE was long before accepted to be 4D, it's just added 5D to it. So I did not misunderstood anything and added what was accepted in that thread.

Okay, I personally don't follow the verse, but this isn't the place for this discussion. So if Shion ends up making a CRT to address it you guys can discuss it there, but definitely don't try to keep discussing Alien X stuff here, either of you.

I dont wanna derail and this is the last comment on the topic but

HDE is a important change so you need 2-3 staff so just having FireFox is not enough (DDM agreed with the OP not with the HDE)

Somebody keeps editing Percy's page. Even after Butler reverted them. And yes, it appears to be the same person.

Somebody keeps editing Percy's page. Even after Butler reverted them. And yes, it appears to be the same person.

Looks like they've been given a warning / some instructions now.
It seems that after this instance, he still did it two more times (which was reverted by me and a user named EDN1980).

My reason for complaint is that user @hajime to DantTalkDT

his aggressive attitude and heavy insults in this , this and this . Also everything he says and writes is in Turkish, so it's normal that you can't understand it, and everything he says is similes and very heavy insults. And he repeated this more than once.

If you want to know how heavy these comments are and what has been written to evaluate the subject better, I can pronounce these comments. After that, the decision is up to you staff.

Some rough MTL, for those curious. I'm thinking a permaban is in order, who the **** talks like this lol
"**** YOUR MOTHER'S MEMBRANES ************ ARCEUS-HATING ************ I'LL RIP YOUR MOTHER'S HEAD OFF AND **** YOUR MOTHER MOTHER ************* SON OF A BITCH GO BUY A PAIR OF PANTIES FOR YOUR ASS GO OUT IN THE STREET AND LOOK AT THE SUN INSTEAD OF ARGUING HERE NERDY SON OF A BITCH"

"************* ************ YOU ************* ************ LLAMA LIKE ARCEUS **** YOU ASSHOLE F/GGOT, ULTIMA IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU ************* ************* ASSHOLE I'M GOING TO **** YOUR ******* HEAD YOU ******* LITTLE ******* KID SO **** YOU WHY WOULD ANYONE BE A POKEMON HATER YOU ******* ASSHOLE"

"DONTTALKDT YOU SON OF A BITCH MAKE YOU PLANET LEVEL SO YOU CAN RELAX AND WE CAN RELAX AQ MAKE A LINE SAY ARCEUS METEORA IS DYING THEN I WILL CUM IN YOUR MOTHER'S MOUTH"

Some rough MTL, for those curious. I'm thinking a permaban is in order, who the **** talks like this lol
"**** YOUR MOTHER'S MEMBRANES ************ ARCEUS-HATING ************ I'LL RIP YOUR MOTHER'S HEAD OFF AND **** YOUR MOTHER MOTHER ************* SON OF A BITCH GO BUY A PAIR OF PANTIES FOR YOUR ASS GO OUT IN THE STREET AND LOOK AT THE SUN INSTEAD OF ARGUING HERE NERDY SON OF A BITCH"

"************* ************ YOU ************* ************ LLAMA LIKE ARCEUS **** YOU ASSHOLE F/GGOT, ULTIMA IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU ************* ************* ASSHOLE I'M GOING TO **** YOUR ******* HEAD YOU ******* LITTLE ******* KID SO **** YOU WHY WOULD ANYONE BE A POKEMON HATER YOU ******* ASSHOLE"

"DONTTALKDT YOU SON OF A BITCH MAKE YOU PLANET LEVEL SO YOU CAN RELAX AND WE CAN RELAX AQ MAKE A LINE SAY ARCEUS METEORA IS DYING THEN I WILL CUM IN YOUR MOTHER'S MOUTH"
MTL actually got some things translated, but yes, this translation is more or less similar.

Looks like a permaban is warranted if this was actually the case of what he's been saying

This reminds me of one wild ass reddit arguement

Back