• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding an other justification for low 1-C Alien x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on this :
8924419-img_3688.jpeg

"Alien X is a member of race so powerful that they have transcended our very plane of existence. Their mere thoughts become reality....."

low 1-C Alien x is more obvious than ever

Simple right ? I think it should be added as an other evidence for low 1-C Alien x on his profile

Agree : @LuffyRuffy46307 , @Dragonite007 , @omegabronic, @BestMGQScalerEver, @DonkeySlayer06, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Greenshifter,

Disagree :

Neutral :

Last edited:
Based on this :
8924419-img_3688.jpeg

"Alien X is a member of race so powerful that they have transcended our very plane of existence. Their mere thoughts become reality....."

low 1-C Alien x is more obvious than ever

Simple right ? I think it should be added as an other evidence for low 1-C Alien x on his profile
Where is this from?

It can Also be added in 5D HDE as well, given that we already have him interacting with Contumelias Extra-Dimensional barrier which was said to be impossible to breach.

"Low 1-C: Low Complex Multiverse level
Characters or objects that can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)"

So where's the evidence that "our very plane of existence" refers to all of this ? Isn't this statement a bit to vague ?

"Low 1-C: Low Complex Multiverse level
Characters or objects that can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)"

So where's the evidence that "our very plane of existence" refers to all of this ? Isn't this statement a bit to vague ?
Our plane of Existence is 4D, transcending it'll be 5D (HDE), the only 5D structure in ben 10 is space beyond which Alien X can Destroy. It's just a supporting evidence for L1C.

Outdated info + our plane of existence is 3D probs (Archie Sonic has a similar statement and said realm is only considered 4D iirc). At best this supports 4D HDE. If you do want to make the argument that the entire universe counts as a plane of existence then wouldn't this be 6D since the universe is 5D no? And even if Reiner never argued that, the universe is still 5D cause the Big Bang is 5D.

Outdated info
Huh?

our plane of existence is 3D probs (Archie Sonic has a similar statement and said realm is only considered 4D iirc). At best this supports 4D HDE. If you do want to make the argument that the entire universe counts as a plane of existence then wouldn't this be 6D since the universe is 5D no? And even if Reiner never argued that, the universe is still 5D cause the Big Bang is 5D.
Shouldn't a plane of existence be considered 4D by default unless shown otherwise ? Anyway alien X is already rated as 5D so this one should at least be used as a supporting evidence that's all I'm saying.

The same statement was also used in Ben 10 alien force vilgax attacks :

Last edited:
Huh?

Shouldn't a plane of existence be considered 4D by default unless shown otherwise ? Anyway alien X is already rated as 5D so this one should at least be used as a supporting evidence that's all I'm saying.

The same statement was also used in Ben 10 alien force vilgax attacks :

Celestialsapiens don't have a home planet, they float in the Forge.

Not sure, but apparently not. His AP has no bearing on his level of existence, the deeper you go in Ben 10 scaling, the more obvious this becomes.

I'm aware, still outdated.

Celestialsapiens don't have a home planet, they float in the Forge.
Who said it's a planet ?
8925304-img_20230429_140418.jpg

Heck the forge of creation seems to match the description of Zvezda as seen above so the only thing different is probably just the name of AX homeworld that's all.
Not sure, but apparently not. His AP has no bearing on his level of existence, the deeper you go in Ben 10 scaling, the more obvious this becomes.
The whole statement was about Alien x being so powerful that he transcends our plane of existence that should definitely scales to both HDE and AP .

I'm aware, still outdated
Just because one info is outdated doesn't mean the statement as a whole is unusable especially when it supports 5D Alien and it's not contradicted anywhere

Last edited:
I honestly don't see what's wrong with this, Alien x is already accepted as 5D so the scan above should just be used as a supporting evidence simple as that

Who said it's a planet ?
8925304-img_20230429_140418.jpg

Heck the forge of creation seems to match the description of Zvezda as seen above so the only thing different is probably just the name of AX homeworld that's all.
Celestialsapiens don't need to do anything to survive anywhere in the Ben 10 verse. We haven't seen the entirety of the Forge though so I guess this could technically work.
The whole statement was about Alien x being so powerful that he transcends our plane of existence that should definitely scales to both HDE and AP .
This doesn't mean that his HDE needs to match his AP.
Just because one info is outdated doesn't mean the statement as a whole is unusable especially when it supports 5D Alien and it's not contradicted anywhere
It doesn't really support it unless you can convince the staff that our plane of existence is at least 4D. I'm pretty neutral towards the matter. Not sure how scans which are partially outdated are treated here, but chances are that you can't use them.
I honestly don't see what's wrong with this, Alien x is already accepted as 5D so the scan above should just be used as a supporting evidence simple as that
You don't wanna know the amount of wank I can come up with just to support something that is already accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back