• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

But yeah zamasu should be 2-B because his ideas and ki were just displaced after he died, so he should scale to the end result of the multiverse, zeno clearly saw him as a threat to the entire timeline, hence why he erased it, hes shown the capability to get to other timelines, we need to bring back the 2-B overtime, and TOP characters and the god tiers would scale off of it.
well, he has the current tier because he is fused, aka became, the universe, more universes/timelines absorbed=stronger, so you guys could upgrade him, but i don't think it would scale to anyone really

I legit wondered if I could somehow get a few of them to get into a discord VC with me so I can whoop their ass
IMG_4795.png

well, he has the current tier because he is fused, aka became, the universe, more universes/timelines absorbed=stronger, so you guys could upgrade him, but i don't think it would scale to anyone really
He wasn't getting any stronger. Goku literally says he could've taken him if he had a senzu bean and yes all of them could sense his Ki. There's no statements of him getting stronger AP wise, the only argument is range.

I can agree with overtime as zamasu would eventually effect most of the cosmology but I do not see how Dragonball Top tiers would scale to his hypothetical max power
Because base jiren outscales him lol, and like i said, he would scale to the end result anyway, he just needed time.

He wasn't getting any stronger. Goku literally says he could've taken him if he had a senzu bean
wasn't that statement before he was told what zamasy was doing?

and yes all of them could sense his Ki.
his tier does not come from his ki tho

There's no statements of him getting stronger AP wise, the only argument is range.
for characters who have a tier via being a structure, having more structures in them makes them stronger, that is how the wiki does it at least from what i saw

never stated he got stronger tbh, and he should scale to end result

wasn't that statement before he was told what zamasy was doing?

his tier does not come from his ki tho

for characters who have a tier via being a structure, having more structures in them makes them stronger, that is how the wiki does it at least from what i saw
not really, we know zamasu just needed time to do this, he was interrupted, and it doesnt matter if gowasu statement was after, if gives us context of what was happening as soon as he started fusing.

never stated he got stronger tbh, and he should scale to end result
that kind of doesn't matter much for the point, we have no proof that he wouldn't either, both are equal possibilities, but generally that is how the wiki treats this type of stuff, you could ask some staff tho, i say try it and see what happens

that kind of doesn't matter much for the point, we have no proof that he wouldn't either, both are equal possibilities, but generally that is how the wiki treats this type of stuff, you could ask some staff tho, i say try it and see what happens
i might try to put together a crt tomorrow, nobody ever clicks on mine lol. And yeah, didnt base vegeta, goku, and trunks take some hits from him before hand, while injured? Even if they don't scale to him at that moment, they definitely would later because of jiren.

zeno clearly saw him as a threat to the entire timeline, hence why he erased it
Zen-Oh never viewed Zamasu as a threat to anything, he viewed Zamasu as a nuisance. Zen-Oh is, demonstrably, devoid of critical or rational thinking, and when presented with a problem that even wildly upsets him, he responds with absolute destruction. Have you forgotten that, in the past, Zen-Oh erased six entire universes in the blink of an eye because he was in an "unpleasant mood"?

Zen-Oh choosing to erase the entire world is not indicative of Zamasu being a threat to the entire world; it is indicative of Zen-Oh being an immature manchild who abuses his power at a moment's notice if his emotions sway him to do so.

Zen-Oh never viewed Zamasu as a threat to anything, he viewed Zamasu as a nuisance. Zen-Oh is, demonstrably, devoid of critical or rational thinking, and when presented with a problem that even wildly upsets him, he responds with absolute destruction. Have you forgotten that, in the past, Zen-Oh erased six entire universes in the blink of an eye because he was in an "unpleasant mood"?

Zen-Oh choosing to erase the entire world is not indicative of Zamasu being a threat to the entire world; it is indicative of Zen-Oh being an immature manchild who abuses his power at a moment's notice if his emotions sway him to do so.
Nah he just some misunderstood wise god FR!!!

This feels like an answer to a question on a test where it asks you to have at least two paragraphs in your answer.

a nuisance to the entire world lmao, he should've just erased the universe if zamasu wasn't a nuisance to the entire timeline

could have sworn i saw you agreeing with 2-B zamasu in another thread

The site's always been strict on scaling Dr. Slump feats to Dragon Ball
Pretty sure scaling is just considered an outlier for the dragon ball cast. We have immeasurable speed Arale who can also basically react with the said immeasurable speed while running through time.
I am not talking about the feats, but the calculated size of the celestial bodies, as they are in the same universe and verse, they should be the same size, since it is the same Earth and solar system

But like, it is the same verse and universe, it should be able to apply with little problem
Eh.

Apparently, the Earth in Dragon Ball exists under a single government as a unified nation, which is why the major locations are referred to as capitals (e.g., East Capital), take up large portions of the planet's landmass, and are located within irregular coordinates. Contrary to this, Dr. Slump takes place in a contemporary, fictionalized depiction of Earth, including the Gregorian calendar — whereas Dragon Ball uses the "Age" calendar system — (and takes place in the year 1980), a reference to Japan's censorship laws, and the People's Republic of China.

Eh.

Apparently, the Earth in Dragon Ball exists under a single government as a unified nation, which is why the major locations are referred to as capitals (e.g., East Capital), take up large portions of the planet's landmass, and are located within irregular coordinates. Contrary to this, Dr. Slump takes place in a contemporary, fictionalized depiction of Earth, including the Gregorian calendar — whereas Dragon Ball uses the "Age" calendar system — (and takes place in the year 1980), a reference to Japan's censorship laws, and the People's Republic of China.
Huh, yet we still consider both to be on the same verse, that is one of the reason's dbgt was accepted as an alternate timeline after all

Back