• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X HDE Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's enough, they just don't agree with them as much as I don't.
So why is no one trying to debunk the trascending not being enough for suches as @DontTalkDT
He has fixed the dam, fought routers, etc, it doesn't matter what he can do, as he can perform the feats other ben aliens can't.
Yes but it shows the card that believes Alien X can do 7-A feat as impressive def doesnt know the whole 5D.

not just this, Alien x sees spacetime as a storybook
image.png

Yeah, I disagree with this statement, not long ago I have stated it even in other server, being bigger than Infinite 3D is 4D, having ontological difference is HDE. That's it. As their sheer size goes far beyond what could be hold in 3D space.

Yeah, I disagree with this statement, not long ago I have stated it even in other server, being bigger than Infinite 3D is 4D, having ontological difference is HDE. That's it. As their sheer size goes far beyond what could be hold in 3D space.
Well I also disagree, but the standards do not agree with us, and we create pages based on the standard

No. It's not HDE, and also being infinitely larger than 3D isn't enough in 4D. I spoke to DT personally and he said it wasn't enough.

We are not the ones who know.
🗿agree to disagree anyway again.

the entire line of them requiring an extra axis
image.png

these three criterias do not qualify, the criterias are what I mentioned there
But I already stated I disagree with DT reasoning, as long as standard doesn't contradict and supports what state I can move with it, if something is bigger than Infinite 3D that can't be contained in 3D structure and equates to 4D structure.

Check DT reply again, it does not qualify

the entire line of them requiring an extra axis
image.png

these three criterias do not qualify, the criterias are what I mentioned there
We need DT's response here. He mentioned transcendence over 3-D structures as not being HDE based on your proposal.
iirc she considers Bigger than infinite 3-D as not being 4-D
But bigger than Infinite 4-D as 5D .
so there is some clarification needed here.

But I already stated I disagree with DT reasoning, as long as standard doesn't contradict and supports what state I can move with it, if something is bigger than Infinite 3D that can't be contained in 3D structure and equates to 4D structure
it is not DT reasoning but the page itself, also DT created that page.
He said the page is only for those who are mathematical Higher D

Disagree fra
Alien X is already 5D and the quote above is just a supporting evidence nothing more nothing less.

then the card says Alien Xs best feat is destroying some mountains. Low 1-C to 7-A?
And ? It says that ben by just turning into Alien x can accidentally destroy a mountain.... literally his mere existence alone can potentially perform a 7-A feat by accident which makes sense since he scales far above 7-A

Alien X is already 5D and the quote above is just a supporting evidence nothing more nothing less.
Alien X doesnt have any other 5D HDE bro. This is removing the HDE not the AP
And ? It says that ben by just turning into Alien x can accidentally destroy a mountain.... literally his mere existence alone can potentially perform a 7-A feat by accident which makes sense
Bro now you are wanking the tier 7 feat?? IT says doing it accidently not passively.

it is not DT reasoning but the page itself, also DT created that page.
He said the page is only for those who are mathematical Higher D
And mathematically higher D is just being size equals to R⁴ and being bigger than Infinite 3D cannot exist in just 3D space that's an assertion to say it is some kind of non dimensional space or whatever when higher Dimensions already exist in the verse, so occam's razor.

Alien X doesnt have any other 5D HDE bro. This is removing the HDE not the AP
Yes he does, his 5D HDE comes from the fact that his pocket dimension scales beyond Ben 10 cosmology which is low 1-C

Bro now you are wanking the tier 7 feat?? IT says doing it accidently not passively.
It literally says ben by just turning into Alien x can accidentally wipe out a mountain so yeah his mere existence is enough to wipe out a mountain.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back