• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Queen Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
In chapters 945-947 of One Piece, Queen faces off against Big Mom. Currently we don't scale Queen to Big Mom because she instantly swung him around and threw him away. This isn't a valid reason not to scale Queen to Big Mom because that is a Lifting Strength feat, not AP. Queen is even shown in the next pages playing dead with no damage from Big Mom's hits. What makes it even more clear that the should scale to each other is that later on when Queen used his Brachio Bomber on Big Mom, she was visibly in pain with her eyes rolled back, veins popping out, and the sfx of "CRIK CRAK" being present. Another time we saw the "CRIK" sfx being used was in chapter 681 when Sanji cracked his tibia bone. Big Mom even goes further, saying that her head is hurting.

Therefore, Queen's Zoan forms should be upgraded from 760 teratons to 1.032 petatons.

If he only caused some pain, with no actual lasting damage being done, then I'm not inclined to scale Queen to her.
Right after, she fainted.

Screen_Shot_2022-07-23_at_11.56.37_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2022-07-23_at_11.56.56_AM.png

King scales due to scaling to Marco.

They scale above King and Marco.

Don't compare them
Marco scales to Big Mom with Homies. Of course Big Mom and Kaido amped are much higher than Marco and King. it would be the same for Queen, and would actually keep the scaling of King > Queen.

Big Mom w/ Homies ~ Marco ~ King > Base Big Mom ~ Zoan Queen

Marco scales to Big Mom with Homies. Of course Big Mom and Kaido amped are much higher than Marco and King. it would be the same for Queen, and would actually keep the scaling of King > Queen.

Big Mom w/ Homies ~ Marco ~ King > Base Big Mom ~ Zoan Queen
I hope you hear yourself trying to scale the lady who took hits from Kaidou to Zoan Queen

That's hilariously against narrative that I'm laughing
He is talking the most base of base big mom tbh and it was by a prepared attack of queen, so well, i propose that instead of ap we should only scale Zoan Queen durability to the headbutt
1- he only achieved this level of Ap with prepararation
2- his body is able to sustain enough energy to wound her and take her attacks
3-only hybrid Queen would scale above base big mom and thats more acceptable

He is talking the most base of base big mom tbh and it was by a prepared attack of queen, so well, i propose that instead of ap we should only scale Zoan Queen durability to the headbutt
1- he only achieved this level of Ap with prepararation
He hurt a non regular big mom
2- his body is able to sustain enough energy to wound her and take her attacks
She 2 shot him
3-only hybrid Queen would scale above base big mom and thats more acceptable
This isn't acceptable in the slightest
You want Queen to scale to the person who was scared as **** from her regular presence and said that she would kill him, while rushing so she doesn't wake up, and was quaking in his damn boots from her casual display of power.
And you think Queen is on this level

Can't really agree with scaling him to a regular Base Big Mom considering she was starving and tired before the day she even fought against Queen, this would also explain her passing out after the attack; not due to damage as we see characters who pass out after attacks like that don't start snoring, to me this suggests she just feel asleep normally.
dCKWsdq.png

Eeeeeeeehhh...

Hitting Base unaware how to fight, off guard, homieless Big Mom is far from reasonable for scaling.
She didn't even look hurt when she fainted, she had a smile on her face as if she voluntarility fell asleep than anything.

She's very clearly not at her full strength. You aren't as strong as you would be at your peak, if you're hungry or sleepy. Disingenuous thread tbh
I'm not sure why you're acting as if I'm trying to scale Queen to Big Mo with her homies or with haki.

O-lin was never stated or implied to have a massive dip in durability. Calling this thread disingenuous when it seems like you moreso don't understand how amnesia works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back