• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Please bear with me as this is my first post on this forum)

I think that Big Mom's and Queen's pages need some adjustments as I don't believe they accurately represent the strength of both characters

My first concern with Big Mom's page is the statement, "Completely unharmed by a Brachio Bomber from Zoan Queen, even though she was tired and suffering from both hunger and amnesia." This is a strange clarification because she herself acknowledges that she was harmed.

Due to this and the sound effects that implied something was being cracked in Big Mom's head, I think it's more than fair to say that Big Mom did take damage from that attack.

Kidd's page says he "slightly harmed big mom with a Punk Gibson" but Queen's page doesn't state this for some reason, even though there is more evidence to suggest that Queen damaged Big Mom than there is for Kidd.

For the reasons above I believe that Big mom's page should read something along the lines of "Took slight damage from Queen's Brachio Bomber, only passed out due to her amnesia,"

and Queen's page should be something like "even higher, dealt slight damage to Big Mom with Brachio Bomber."

All Imma say, is that One:
"Crik Crak" is the sound of her teeth gritting. You can see her teeth gritting in the very same scan you posted.
Two: "My head is killing me!!" is a figure of speech. I'm pretty damn sure I've heard people say that irl and they hadn't been hit in the head at the time.

Two: "My head is killing me!!" is a figure of speech. I'm pretty damn sure I've heard people say that irl and they hadn't been hit in the head at the time.
It's not mutually exclusive lol

It can be both or one or the other

I can say my head is killing me because I have a headache....
...or I can say my head is killing me because someone hit me on my head... which is giving me a headache.

It's not mutually exclusive lol

It can be both or one or the other

I can say my head is killing me because I have a headache....
...or I can say my head is killing me because someone hit me on my head... which is giving me a headache.
All Queen did was press down on her head tbh.

main-qimg-a428743ce0c2e67867ed3fdf076b5dbf-pjlq.png

Posting this, once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back