• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for not mentioning this in my previous post. However, I still believe that there are a few things that need to be adjusted regarding Queen's page

The purpose of this post is to prove that Queen's durability does indeed scale to Big Mom's attack power.

In the manga, Queen is shown tanking an attack from Big Mom without any visible damage.

4Hrcvew.png

The only time Big Mom is able to harm Queen is when she spins him around, building up kinetic energy and dealing moderate damage.

vsMHXsv.png

Notably, Big Mom needs to build up kinetic energy to deal any noticeable damage to Queen.

And even when Big Mom builds up kinetic energy Queen is still able to walk off the damage caused by her attacks. In fact, he appears more irritated than hurt by the assault

rN1hKgP.png

Given this evidence, it seems reasonable to conclude that Queen's durability scales to Big Mom's attack power. As she needs to take extra steps in order to damage him noticeably

Therefore, it would be appropriate to revise his profile to reflect this.

Last edited:
Why her Lifting Strength?
According to VSBW's information, slamming something in a downwards motion can be considered a demonstration of "lifting strength" because it requires the use of muscles that are also involved in lifting movements.

When lifting an object, the muscles in our arms and upper body must contract and generate force to move the weight against gravity. Similarly, when slamming something downwards, we need to generate force to move the object towards the ground. This force is generated by the same muscles that are involved in lifting, such as the biceps, triceps, and shoulders.

Moreover, slamming something downwards may require more force than lifting it, as it involves accelerating the object towards the ground quickly. This means that the muscles must generate a greater amount of force to produce the necessary momentum to slam the object down.

Therefore, from a muscular standpoint, slamming something in a downwards motion can be seen as a display of lifting strength. It requires the same muscles and generates a similar amount of force as lifting, albeit in a different direction.

I apologize for not mentioning this in my previous post. However, I still believe that there are a few things that need to be adjusted regarding Queen's page

The purpose of this post is to prove that Queen's durability does indeed scale to Big Mom's attack power.

In the manga, Queen is shown tanking an attack from Big Mom without any visible damage.

4Hrcvew.png
His nose is bleeding, and he seems to be in extreme stress.
The only time Big Mom is able to harm Queen is when she spins him around, building up kinetic energy and dealing moderate damage.

vsMHXsv.png

Notably, Big Mom needs to build up kinetic energy to deal any noticeable damage to Queen.

And even when Big Mom builds up kinetic energy Queen is still able to walk off the damage caused by her attacks. In fact, he appears more irritated than hurt by the assault

rN1hKgP.png
He's covered in marks.

His nose is bleeding, and he seems to be in extreme stress.

He's covered in marks.
I think extreme stress is definetly an exaggeration but even if I do give you this his durability would still scale to big mom's ap

Its like kaido when he got hit by punk vice, he still scales to the attack even if it damaged him a little.

Cross-hatching for bruising, shading, and dirt is certainly a choice.

What is it? Is he allergic to getting his ass beat?
All I'm trying to say is that queen is capable of enduring Big mom's ap and coming out fine, meaning he should scale.

Alright, so Queen took no damage from Base Big Mom's attacks and took minimal damage from an attack that required Kinetic Energy an buildup via swinging.

Seems simple enough. Queen's Zoan durability should scale, which makes sense since his Base Downscales from that value via Marco.

Again, certainly a choice.

Isn't endurance different from Durability?
I believe you may have overlooked the part of my statement where I mentioned that Queen "came out fine".

If Queen was able to withstand an attack from Big Mom and only suffer a nosebleed (although I am not entirely certain that is the case), then it could be argued that he scales to her level of attack power. Would you not agree?

I believe you may have overlooked the part of my statement where I mentioned that Queen "came out fine".

If Queen was able to withstand an attack from Big Mom and only suffer a nosebleed (although I am not entirely certain that is the case), then it could be argued that he scales to her level of attack power. Would you not agree?
Leaning towards agreeing.

Since it hasn't already been mentioned yet, I'll do it.

This was already brought up in every other CRT attempting to upgrade Queen, Big Mom during udon not only was starving but was tired, she wouldn't scale to the her regular self.

Big Mom's regular physical strength is pretty fearless besides this encounter anyways.

This was already brought up in every other CRT attempting to upgrade Queen, Big Mom during udon not only was starving but was tired, she wouldn't scale to the her regular self.

Big Mom's regular physical strength is pretty fearless besides this encounter anyways.
I mean Queen still cracked her skull tho,

Big Mom being tired would affect her effectiveness not her strength, and her being hungry if anything would make her unleash more strength than normal.

I was not aware of this aspect of the situation. Could you please provide me with a reference to when this information is stated in the manga?

If my question has already been resolved in the past, then I apologize for bringing it up again.

Zoan Queen took no damage from a tired Big Mom, so he it's probably safe to say that he scales to around regular Base Big Mom level?

Yeah, that's true.

Going off her profile she scales to Blackbeard in base.
See this is a different issue but it's not really relevant to this thread and it's something that covers all the Yonko profiles rn.
I was not aware of this aspect of the situation. Could you please provide me with a reference to when this information is stated in the manga?

If my question has already been resolved in the past, then I apologize for bringing it up again.
It was covered in the last threads, I can't post scans rn or even access the chapters but it was sometime just before she arrived in udon expressing how tired and hungry she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back