• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I'm watching GT and I'm looking for Android 17's mention of hell being another spacetime, so the DB Universe will have 5 different spacetimes.
Hell is in the otherworld, in the same dimension as heaven, the macrocosm map shows it, and goku can just fall to it, it can't be another dimension, much less another space time

Hell is in the otherworld, in the same dimension as heaven, the macrocosm map shows it, and goku can just fall to it, it can't be another dimension, much less another space time
You do know space-times can be contained inside others, right? They can also be connected yet still be considered separate on an universal scale.

Hell, Heaven, and the other world are separated by space-time, they can't enter normally, Goku entered through a portal, there's a way to go through a portal, upon entering it is impossible to leave that place, so means and permission are needed to leave.

My guy I've been watching VSB for years. Having a good argument alone is no where near enough here. Especially not for a verse like Dragon Ball. This is the same site that refused to give Roshi 5-C despite having destroyed the moon on screen and it being perfectly consistent with the series, for years.
Sorry for the delay, I remember that, so far they don't accept it, it's possibly.

With what argument? Flowery language? The realms are stated to be seperated by space-time and uses Jiku which is space-time in physics if you’re referring to dbs the thing we know as “Outer Space” is literally called the Universe and is of reasonable size along with being stated to be based off our Universe and the Afterlife being called the Cosmos at the bare minimum Toeiverse is fine

The arguments were pretty bad..
what were they?

what were they?
Roshis AP must be an outlier because he was shown destroying a mountain in earlier sagas so that has to be the maximum range of his attack also the moon is literally recreated by Kami too making this more consistent

With this logic Piccolo destroying the moon is an outlier because his SPC only left a hole in the mountain when a weaker attack destroyed the moon Vegeta’s Final atonement left a mark in the ground and didn’teven destroy anything and this was his full power so therefore ground level ssj2 vegeta

Roshis AP must be an outlier because he was shown destroying a mountain in earlier sagas so that has to be the maximum range of his attack also the moon is literally recreated by Kami too making this more consistent

With this logic Piccolo destroying the moon is an outlier because his SPC only left a hole in the mountain when a weaker attack destroyed the moon Vegeta’s Final atonement left a mark in the ground and didn’teven destroy anything and this was his full power so therefore ground level ssj2 vegeta
I cant imagine trying to argue somebody is moon level, when he literally blew up the moon on screen in broad daylight lmao

Hell, Heaven, and the other world are separated by space-time, they can't enter normally, Goku entered through a portal, there's a way to go through a portal, upon entering it is impossible to leave that place, so means and permission are needed to leave.

Wasn't a whole plot point in the sayan saga that goku could fall to hell directly?

I cant imagine trying to argue somebody is moon level, when he literally blew up the moon on screen in broad daylight lmao
That's what VSB used to be. There's also literally screenshots of that ********** mod Matthew Schroeder verbatim stating that he didn't want 2-C/2-B DBS because it would be above Saint Seiya. As a Saint Seiya fan myself, he can go and choke on a fat ****. You wanna know why I joined VSB? In anger, I'm done with these morons and I'm going to talk to these mother effers myself

That's what VSB used to be. There's also literally screenshots of that ********** mod Matthew Schroeder verbatim stating that he didn't want 2-C/2-B DBS because it would be above Saint Seiya. As a Saint Seiya fan myself, he can go and choke on a fat ****. You wanna know why I joined VSB? In anger, I'm done with these morons and I'm going to talk to these mother effers myself
Villian origin story

yeah before i joined, i would read through the threads and matt's comments were insufferable to read through.
AKM was also a complete ************ mod, everywhere he appeared, the thread was sure to get rejected no matter how good the argument is. I remember how much struggle it took just for DBS Anime Goku to go from 3-B to 3-A. I was there, watching the thread. I legit wondered if I could somehow get a few of them to get into a discord VC with me so I can whoop their ass

AKM was also a complete ************ mod, everywhere he appeared, the thread was sure to get rejected no matter how good the argument is. I remember how much struggle it took just for DBS Anime Goku to go from 3-B to 3-A. I was there, watching the thread.
You gotta chill bro 😭 But I do remember db actually got accepted to 2-C and one day he randomly just changed all the profiles lol.

AKM was also a complete ************ mod, everywhere he appeared, the thread was sure to get rejected no matter how good the argument is. I remember how much struggle it took just for DBS Anime Goku to go from 3-B to 3-A. I was there, watching the thread. I legit wondered if I could somehow get a few of them to get into a discord VC with me so I can whoop their ass
calm down gang I dont want you getting banned I remember what happened to charmander but you’re not wrong
Yeah, that was also AKM. He also removed Zamasu's "will become 2-B if not stopped"
I want that back on Zamasu‘s profile so bad

calm down gang I dont want you getting banned I remember what happened to charmander but you’re not wrong

I want that back on Zamasu‘s profile so bad
nah we need that shit back, the logic that he got stopped before he could merge with more, therefore he cant merge with more is really stupid, like not even a possibly?

nah we need that shit back, the logic that he got stopped before he could merge with more, therefore he cant merge with more is really stupid, like not even a possibly?
Bullshit logic. He wasn't getting any stronger as infinite Zamasu while he was expanding. Meaning that him not having fused with all the timelines does NOT disprove him being 2-B

Bullshit logic. He wasn't getting any stronger as infinite Zamasu while he was expanding. Meaning that him not having fused with all the timelines does NOT disprove him being 2-B
yes and logically, timeframe wouldnt matter here because he would still have the power, but not the time to do it, so he should scale to end result regardless of timeframe.

IZ should be multiple universe 2-C in terms of what he'd already fused with. I've wanted make a thread since I joined, though unfortunately it seems to understandably be a banned topic so it is what it is.
its not banned, i was just looking through a thread that could have given fused zamasu 2-B and it was just ignored for months, and then the OP asked to be closed, very annoying.

But yeah zamasu should be 2-B because his ideas and ki were just displaced after he died, so he should scale to the end result of the multiverse, zeno clearly saw him as a threat to the entire timeline, hence why he erased it, hes shown the capability to get to other timelines, we need to bring back the 2-B overtime, and TOP characters and the god tiers would scale off of it.

Back