• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

For the last time, it's about the context, about past warnings/promises...

What's the point of us warning someone, instructing them not to do it again, them promising to not do it again, if we do absolutely nothing when they do it again?

Except that in the last time he edited many profiles and adding many more stats (even tho in the end was just a misunderstanding) and here he just edited 1 profile and added just 2 obvious powers for just 1 of them being not known if he actually does have?

and here he just edited 1 profile and added just 2 obvious powers for just 1 of them being not known if he actually does have?

He edited 4 profiles (that I'm aware of), not 1. Changing statistics on 3, adding 1 power to one, and 2 powers to another.

C'mon dude, just get your facts straight so I don't have to respond.

He edited 4 profiles (that I'm aware of), not 1. Changing statistics and adding 3 powers.

C'mon dude, just get your facts straight so I don't have to respond.
The principal subject here is Kong, the stats that he added were incredibly minor and I DID mention that he added 3 powers. You should stop talking things that haven't even being brought up here, you don't need to respond if you don't, so we don't have to deal with this stupid drama.

The principal subject here is Kong, the stats that he added were incredibly minor and I DID mention that he added 3 powers. You should stop talking things that haven't even being brought up here, you don't need to respond if you don't, so we don't have to deal with this stupid drama.
I mean, people were talking about more than just Kong. And no, you explicitly said that 2 powers were added.

and here he just edited 1 profile and added just 2 obvious powers for just 1 of them being not known if he actually does have?
I'm not going to let your false claims stand. You, however, could always stop making them.

I said 3, I forgot to put an "and" between "just" and "1". And there is no false claims, stop with this drama and let the HR group debate reaches an conclusion.

You literally didn't say 3, as anyone can see, but if you're not convinced there's not much I can do.

I did, I just miss-typo. I verbatim reffered the 2 obvious powers (natural weaponry and longevity) and the 1 unknown power (stealth mastery). It's not a matter of "convincing", that's stupid.

All of this drama because of an small KK change/minor mistake? Geez...
Yeah, I'll understand if I turned King Kong into Tier 0 or something
You literally didn't say 3, as anyone can see, but if you're not convinced there's not much I can do.
I didnt changed his tier

I added the calc results and longevity, and no that was a mistake not a casé of vandalism.

I promised not to change tiers according informative blogs, but is truly that hard believe I didnt know calcs needed a second evaluation in a CRT?

Longevity is pretty obvious since Kong has hundreds of years, you don't even need to watch the movie to know this.

If there is to be any action administered, can I take the punishment instead of Apex? I told him in Discord that it was okay to put calcs onto profiles without a CRT. I'm willing to accept the ban.

Did you explain it on the page at all?
Did you make a CRT to add it?

Both of those are no so

If there is to be any action administered, can I take the punishment instead of Apex? I told him in Discord that it was okay to put calcs onto profiles without a CRT. I'm willing to accept the ban.
At best you both take it, you don’t not punish the guy who used the gun even if someone told him that’s okay

(As an aside, I believe that if we know a character has lived a long time but don't know how, we just give Longevity, instead of "Either Longevity or Immortality (Type 1))

Alright guys, we have all the facts, we know your beliefs on it, just wait for other people to comment. We don't need and endless back and forth of "You need to be punished!!" "No I don't!!" "No really, punish me instead!!" with nothing new of substance.

I added "Either" which does take one of them.

And I'm saying that it probably should just be listed as the former.

Alright guys, we have all the facts, we know your beliefs on it, just wait for other people to comment. We don't need and endless back and forth of "You need to be punished!!" "No I don't!!" with nothing new of substance.
Ah fine

Okay and?
Okay and?
You should’ve made a CRT
But is literally only a power.

Everyday I see people adding even more powers to profiles but no one gets punished here, Many of them arent apparently made with CRTs.

But I added an accepted calc and a single missing power and I get target as a bad person.

Even with a CRT the calc Will be accepted as nothing controversial, then I dont see why I've been target here like I had made something really terrible. Which is not, also again I truly didnt know you have to create a CRT for IT.

Also oh my bad I Turned Kong in tier 0... you're to dramatic.

Last edited:
But is literally only a power.

Everyday I see people adding even more powers to profiles but no one gets punished here, Many of them arent apparently made with CRTs.

But I added an accepted calc and a single missing power and I get target as a bad person.
Stop downplaying what you did, you changed multiple ratings on the page and added a power
That’s not a small addition at all and would not qualify as something minor you can add with no CRT

If I remember right u don't need to make a CTR for small additions
It's heavily contextual. More popular verses need CRTs for smaller things, pages you didn't make are far more likely to need CRTs for small additions, even pages that you've made that have been around a while are more likely to need CRTs for smaller additions.

This kaiju stuff seems like a fairly popular/well-discussed thing that should get CRTs, and Apex didn't make the pages with those changes, and they'd been around for a while.

Stop downplaying what you did, you changed multiple ratings on the page and added a power
That’s not a small addition at all and would not qualify as something minor you can add with no CRT
I'm not doing that sr.

I literally updated the profile with the calc and added a power which is either longevity or Inmortality

And also added a better explanation for his intelligence.

I've to notify TIImbrg has a hate bone against me for some reason.

Oh right maybe the reason is certain person...

But still I didnt know IT was needed a CRT for those changes.

Why you dont give me a chance to make a CRT with the calc and the other stuff?

You Will see how is accepted, showing you just target me for nothing

I literally updated the profile with the calc and added a power which is either longevity or Inmortality

And also added a better explanation for his intelligence.
You changed his AP rating to remove the At Least, changed LS from Class 25 to Class M and intelligence was changed as well
So no the changes are not minor at all, even if it was an accepted calc you’d still need a CRT for everything you’ve added and changed

I've to notify TIImbrg has a hate bone against me for some reason.

Oh right maybe the reason is certain person...

But still I didnt know IT was needed a CRT for those changes.

Why you dont give me a chance to make a CRT with the calc and the other stuff?

You Will see how is accepted, showing you just target me for nothing
I don’t get the point in this message at all

Apex told me in private that he will be no longer in this wiki anymore, he is been really sick and sad at this moment.

You changed his AP rating to remove the At Least, changed LS from Class 25 to Class M and intelligence was changed as well
So no the changes are not minor at all, even if it was an accepted calc you’d still need a CRT for everything you’ve added and changed

I don’t get the point in this message at all
Look dude I dont know why you have something against me these says. But let me tell you this is not the right way by targeting me or the other Godzilla fans.

About the other point:

Yeah, I did that. I mean the calc includes AP/Durability and lifting power updates.

The power and intelligence were email additions. I mean he still Gorilla level intelligence proved in the books

Look dude I dont know why you have something against me these says. But let me tell you this is not the right way by targeting me or the other Godzilla fans.

About the other point:

Yeah, I did that. I mean the calc includes AP/Durability and lifting power updates.

The power and intelligence were email additions. I mean he still Gorilla level intelligence proved in the books
Too bad that’d still all require a CRT to apply

I've been watching and keeping my mouth shut, but

Yeah no.
All you guys had to do was explain why he's not supposed to do what he did, but no. Ban.

You guys are so determined to ban him as if you're getting paid to ban the guy.
Too bad that’d still all require a CRT to apply
This attitude isn't helping anybody.

@Apex_PredatorX (I know the @ feature only works for Staff😑), do you understand now that you need to do a CRT prior to adding it to the page?

Back