• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

First of all, I know the accusation that they intentionally trigger people wasn’t true because I was actually sent screenshots of the conversation. And in that conversation they were talking about why emotional intelligence matters in debating and that some people argue to exploit other peoples emotions. They never claimed they did so.
That's what they said when they realized the screenshots were shared, but at the same time. That contradicts what they said earlier again that the scans were provided above. Also, while I do not know who Josh05 is, he was reporting the transcending with good intentions as he simply wanted to inform the staff about their shady characteristics and not so pleasant motives.
Also what evidence do you have for the harassment stuff? And why would they get banned for something people who they know potentially did?
DeagonX already explained above that he was the one getting harassed by Beyond_Transcending. He had BT blocked on discord, so someone with no mutual friends or groups friend requested him, he accepted, and was immediately dragged into a group where BT was all caps raging at him for reporting him. But it's up to @Deagonx if he wants to continue that further which he probably doesn't.

Also I’m not interfering with the staff. I’m simply questioning you on your claims and questioning why they weren’t allowed to defend themselves against what they’re being accused of doing. As of right now it seems like we’re just hearing one side and not the other.
There are witnesses of them harassing people who try to report them for their shady characteristics is something they have done in a lot of places. Plus their borderline harassment of Deagonx is still not excusable.

That's what they said when they realized the screenshots were shared, but at the same time. That contradicts what they said earlier again that the scans were provided above.
What did they say earlier that contradicts what was said in the conversation? Do you have some other screenshot that proves they actually argue to trigger peoples emotions? Im asking because as I already explained the actual conversation doesn’t prove that at all.

DeagonX already explained above that he was the one getting harassed by Beyond_Transcending. He had BT blocked on discord, so someone with no mutual friends or groups friend requested him, he accepted, and was immediately dragged into a group where BT was all caps raging at him for reporting him. But it's up to @Deagonx if he wants to continue that further which he probably doesn't.
First of all I’ve seen that screenshot as well, and BT made one comment in caps that was directed at his friend and not Deagonx. And from my experience of having seen B_T interact with people who he’s friends with, they always talk like that to each other.

Black - “because you broke the rules.”
B_T - “WHAT RULES”

No one raged at Deagonx once he joined that group chat. They simply asked him “why was I banned.” And I really don’t see how that counts as harassment.

Screenshot_2023-03-31-21-31-27-11_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg

There are witnesses of them harassing people who try to report them for their shady characteristics is something they have done in a lot of places. Plus their borderline harassment of Deagonx is still not excusable.
Why are you saying “a lot of places”? The only other place the two transcendings are really active for debating is Quora. And on Quora I can’t find a single post of them harassing people who’ve tried to report them. The only thing they’ve ever did was leak screenshots of people talking shit about them and another person named Michael Julius. However the two Transcendings never told Michael Julius to harass anyone. MichaelJulius is a user on Quora and on this site, who Deagonx harassed a couple years ago by making dozens of accounts to pursue arguments with him so he can evade every time Michael blocked him. Ever since then, Michael has basically had beef with Deagonx and anyone associated with him.

I digress, as I already showcased they never harassed Deagonx. And most of that personal attacking on Quora came from a user named MichaelJulius who is someone that has beef with Deagonx. It has nothing to do with the two Transcendings.

Last edited:
Xearsay, no one owes you an explanation. And more importantly, you don't even seem to know the basic details of what's going on. Michael Julius has literally nothing to do with this situation.

This isn't the place of regular users to bicker with staff about other people's bans or behavior, at all.

I digress, as I already showcased they never harassed Deagonx
You certainly claimed they did, but you didn't showcase it, no.

Frankly, the only reason Xearsay is here doggedly defending them is because he's been in on their antics, he was part of the vote manipulation but avoided a ban somehow, and he's also been harassing me for years including doxxing me on Reddit and attempting to get me banned here multiple times as well which failed.

He's just part of the same group of toxic debaters, and wants his friends unbanned so they can keep causing trouble here. I don't think he should be indulged on this thread any further.

The only thing they’ve ever did was leak screenshots of people talking shit about them

Infiltrating multiple discord servers that were created specifically to exclude them, and then creating public debacles by posting screenshots from those servers where people said negative things about you is absolutely harassment. So thank you for confirming that.

Last edited:
I want to add those screenshots to the conversations, not sure if they are shared yet or not, but this is what I received privately.
Note: I am not choosing any sides, wanted to share the relevant screenshots that I got privately.
This is Socrates' technique to win debates, one of the reasons why he is executed.

Someone like this is dangerous, someone with knowledge and intelligence like him can bring this entire forum into disarray.

Xearsay, no one owes you an explanation.
It’s about evidence. Medeus is claiming that the two Transcendings contradicted themselves but didn’t post any evidence for it.

You certainly claimed they did, but you didn't showcase it, no.

Frankly, the only reason Xearsay is here doggedly defending them is because he's been in on their antics, he was part of the vote manipulation but avoided a ban somehow, and he's also been harassing me for years including doxxing me on Reddit and attempting to get me banned here multiple times as well which failed.

He's just part of the same group of toxic debaters, and wants his friends unbanned so they can keep causing trouble here. I don't think he should be indulged on this thread any further.
Yes I did showcase it. As shown in the screenshot nothing in that conversation shows B_T raging at you or harassing you. B_T simply asked “why was I banned” and then started talking to his friend.

Also this is such an obvious attempt to distract from the topic at hand. No I wasn’t part of any voter manipulation and I didn’t “avoid a ban somehow” there was simply no proof that I was a part of it. Nor have I harassed you. The only interactions I’ve had with you in the past 2 years is on here and you practically instigate all of them. So if anything I try to avoid you and keep to myself.

Infiltrating multiple discord servers that were created specifically to exclude them, and then creating public debacles by posting screenshots from those servers where people said negative things about you is absolutely harassment. So thank you for confirming that.
Infiltrate? People within that server sent them a single screenshot. How is B_T posting a screenshot of someone talking shit about him, harassing those people?

Last edited:
Medeus is claiming that the two Transcendings contradicted themselves but didn’t post any evidence for it.
Once again. No one owes you an explanation.
Yes I did showcase
This is no different from you claiming you've "proven" things in CRTs by stating your opinion. It doesn't matter that you think you've showcased a lack of harassment.

No I wasn’t part of any voter manipulation
Yes, you were. You commented identical generic FRAs on their CRTs at the exact same time as their other friends and they admitted to sending your their CRTs for this purpose.
Nor have I harassed you
Yes, you have. You have even doxxed me and attempted to get me banned on false premises.

Infiltrate? People within that server sent them a single screenshot. How is B_T posting a screenshot of someone talking shit about him, harassing those people?
Basic things like this shouldn't need to be explained to you. Making a public spectacle of every time someone disses you in a private conversation is absolutely harassment, and getting spies into discord servers you were explicitly excluded from for the purpose of getting screenshots of people dissing you in order to post them publicly is absolutely harassment.

The fact that you think that isn't harassment says all we need to know about your values and how seriously you should be taken when you say things like "I never harassed you."

@Deagonx

It is not incumbent upon anyone to provide him with an explanation; however, I believe that you are avoiding his reasonable request. Xearsay has merely suggested that it would be fair to fulfill staff request for evidence instead of merely making unsupported claims.

Last edited:
Once again. No one owes you an explanation.
It’s Medeus’s burden to prove. So yes I am owed an explanation and evidence.

This is no different from you claiming you've "proven" things in CRTs by stating your opinion. It doesn't matter that you think you've showcased a lack of harassment.
This isn’t an opinion. There’s literally nothing in the screenshot that shows B_T raging at you and harassing you.

Yes, you were. You commented identical generic FRAs on their CRTs at the exact same time as their other friends and they admitted to sending your their CRTs for this purpose.
Me agreeing with their threads isn’t proof that I took part in voter manipulation. additionally, I argued in those threads, I didn’t only type “I agree FRA.” I agreed with their threads because I hold a similar interpretation of DC as them. Also where did they admit that they sent me control threads and told me to agree with it? Because that literally never happened.

Yes, you have. You have even doxxed me and attempted to get me banned on false premises.
No I haven’t harassed you. I left multiple battleboarding spaces just to get away from you. The only reason you’re saying stuff like this is to try and distract from the current topic.

Basic things like this shouldn't need to be explained to you. Making a public spectacle of every time someone disses you in a private conversation is absolutely harassment, and getting spies into discord servers you were explicitly excluded from for the purpose of getting screenshots of people dissing you in order to post them publicly is absolutely harassment.
It wasn’t every time, B_T made like maybe one or two post containing a screenshot of people talking shit about him. Sure you don’t have to explain how it’s harassment, but I don’t know what you’re attempting to prove if you’re not going to even explain how B_Ts actions qualify as harassment.

Last edited:
It’s Medeus’s burden to prove. So yes I am owed an explanation.
No. You aren't. It is not Medeus' job to convince you.
This isn’t an opinion
Your dogmatic insistence that your opinions are facts is just as out of place here as it is on your various rejected CRTs.

No I haven’t harassed you.
Given your odd notion of what harassment is, I'm entirely convinced you actually believe this, but it's neither here nor there. You have absolutely harassed me, doxxed me, and tried to get me banned. Not unlike the Transcendings.
It wasn’t every time
This means literally nothing and it's telling that you think this is even worth mentioning.
but I don’t know what you’re attempting to prove if you’re not going to even explain how B_Ts actions qualify as harassment.
Because for anyone with normal morals, it's incredibly obvious and you not feeling convinced doesn't matter. This is a staff discussion forum, your opinion means nothing here.

Xearsay has already managed to turn this thread into a circus again. He's not the member being banned and all he's doing is starting an argument based on his personal feelings about someone else's ban, which is not allowed in this thread. The whole bickering segment should probably just be removed so that staff can do their job unimpeded.

Xearsay has already managed to turn this thread into a circus again. He's not the member being banned and all he's doing is starting an argument based on his personal feelings about someone else's ban, which is not allowed in this thread. The whole bickering segment should probably just be removed so that staff can do their job unimpeded.
I didn’t turn anything into a circus. I’m simply questioning Medeus’s claims about the two Transcendings as I have information that pertains to the topic which is important for HR to evaluate. You’re the one who’s interrupting our conversation and throwing a fit. Which you can do elsewhere btw.

Anyway, I’ll wait for Medeus to respond to me. Im not going to waste time entertaining you anymore.

Last edited:
No. You aren't. It is not Medeus' job to convince you.
This is not about convincing again, it's about sending evidences to prove the claim.
Your dogmatic insistence that your opinions are facts is just as out of place here as it is on your various rejected CRTs.
This is irrelevant to the current topic
Given your odd notion of what harassment is, I'm entirely convinced you actually believe this, but it's neither here nor there. You have absolutely harassed me, doxxed me, and tried to get me banned. Not unlike the Transcendings.
You just literally told him, no one needs to convince him, and yet your claim is based on belief. Stop with this bullshit, I am aware you are heated, but you have absolutely no right to throw accusations unless you got valid evidences.

To all fairness, you are the one who is constantly attacking him once he asked for evidences on each individual claim.

What? That statement makes no sense.
As one who studied philosophy and psychology, those statements very much make sense. Socrates in history used things like this to triumph in every debate he was in, causing little albeit chaos in Athena's democracy, and later he is executed. Using one emotion to take advantage of them is a very simple trick, and Emotional Quality does exist, there is a lot of tests available if you want to take them in a psychological institution.

As one who studied philosophy and psychology, those statements very much make sense. Socrates in history used things like this to triumph in every debate he was in, causing little albeit chaos in Athena's democracy, and later he is executed. Using one emotion to take advantage of them is a very simple trick, and Emotional Quality does exist, there is a lot of tests available if you want to take them in a psychological institution
Emotional tests are notoriously bad at being reproducible and more importantly nothing you said here justifies your previous statement that knowing what emotional intelligence is makes a person dangerous enough to destroy a forum.

This part is news to me actually. I was in the private group amongst the staff alongside @Mr._Bambu @AKM sama @Firestorm808 and @Antvasima and the focus was talking about Transcending and Beyond_Transcending. I know Xearsay was brought up as someone who was an annoyance, but I never heard about him being part of the conspiracy until now. Same with the harassment/doxxing on quora. But if those are true, then that sounds like a good reason to have Xearsay banned too. But I have not seen that and would prefer to see those parts for myself preferably in the private DM.

But anyway, the burden of proof is not on me to explain how the Transcendings were harassing Deagon, but he has already given his side of the story and explanation. First of all, asking your friends to random friend request someone who has you blocked with the sole purpose of forcing them to be invited to a group chat to bypass a Discord block still counts as a form of harassment that isn't too far off from commiting sock puppetry. So this really shouldn't be asking me, but asking Deagon. However, Deagon already explained his side of the story as the tactics he has witnessed first hand as well as the parts he already shared already seem quite self evident.

Still, the part about Xearsay also allegedly harassing/doxxing is news to me. And if the allegations are true, then that tells me Xearsay would also need to be banned. But again, innocent until proven guilty and I'd like to hear more on this in the group DM.

Emotional tests are notoriously bad at being reproducible and more importantly nothing you said here justifies your previous statement that knowing what emotional intelligence is makes a person dangerous enough to destroy a forum.
No? Where did you hear that Emotional Test are bad at being reproducible? Stop spreading this misinformation, please.
It is not the Emotional Intelligence that I am afraid of this guy, it is his Socrates sophism(?) that I am afraid of. Taking advantages of other emotionally can be devastating, history prove it many times.

@Deagonx

No, but you engaged in an aggressive manner towards him and inundated the entire page with your comments after he made a reasonable request for evidence regarding the claims made by the staff. I am not taking a position against you, but rather pointing out that your actions of attacking and accusing him demonstrate that the post contains unsupported claims. This emphasizes the importance of providing verifiable evidence instead of relying on personal opinions.

As one who studied philosophy and psychology, those statements very much make sense. Socrates in history used things like this to triumph in every debate he was in, causing little albeit chaos in Athena's democracy, and later he is executed. Using one emotion to take advantage of them is a very simple trick, and Emotional Quality does exist, there is a lot of tests available if you want to take them in a psychological institution.
Very neat explanation, what the **** kind of relevance does it present to the RVR?

As Deagonx said, if you're not a staff, an accused party or the accuser party, and you DON'T have information that's vital to the case, keep it to yourself. This isn't open season.

Very neat explanation, what the **** kind of relevance does it present to the RVR?

As Deagon said, if you're not a staff, an accused party or the accuser party, and you DON'T have information that's vital to the case, keep it to yourself. This isn't open season.
@Qawsedf234 asked me, so i answer.
Anyways, I'm out of here. I just giving a professional opinion on this.

Okay, but this is my point. That isn't your job. This isn't an open arena for arguing. If you aren't apart of the situation, stay out of it so that this doesn't become a giant mess.
Neither was yours, and yet you attacked him and involved more irrelevant topics and goes deeper and accused him?

Again, what was actually bad for asking shreds of evidence?

Where did you hear that Emotional Test are bad at being reproducible?
The majority og emotional tests are self-reported which is heavily prone to bias and even when performed by a psychologist it's incredibly inconsistent. When the US DOJ audited their psychology reports only 40% were found to be useable in some degree. With the rest either being wrong or pseudo-science.
Taking advantages of other emotionally can be devastating,
If you can be so tilted from a person debating about fictional characters it's better to just cool off than just continously jump into the fire.

Neither was yours
I am literally a part of the situation at hand. That's the difference. You are not a mod, please stop taking up space in this thread trying to act as a mediator for situations you aren't involved in.

Again, what was actually bad for asking shreds of evidence?
That is not at all what the issue was. He had greatly misrepresented the situation at hand, accused people of lying, and tried to goad Medeus into an argument with him about his staff decision because his friends got banned, which is equally inappropriate.

@Rakih, Qawsed, this is all not helping anyone's case, please if you don't mind, remove all those messages.

I am literally a part of the situation at hand. That's the difference. You are not a mod, please stop taking up space in this thread trying to act as a mediator for situations you aren't involved in.
You leveled accusations against a member in this discussion, which escalated and continued even after they presented valid points. Rather than engaging with their arguments, you resorted to making unfounded accusations. Therefore, I fail to discern any notable distinction between me and you
That is not at all what the issue was. He had greatly misrepresented the situation at hand, accused people of lying, and tried to goad Medeus into an argument with him about his staff decision because his friends got banned, which is equally inappropriate.
To be candid, he did not distort any information. He merely requested evidence, and you responded with aggression by attacking, antagonizing, and accusing him. This raises some suspicion regarding the credibility of the claims, as the absence of evidence suggests they may be unsubstantiated.

I trust that all of the discussion, particularly your messages which appeared to be motivated solely by attacking the member rather than providing any relevant information, should be expunged except for Xearsay's request.

This type of behavior and excessive accusations deviates from the present topic and should not be part of any constructive discourse.

Back