• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
So a lot of our old SCP profiles are, well, old. And bad. And I spent the last two weeks (or maybe it's a month idk) gathering sources to fix some of them, alongside some other people. Now I'm not gonna fix everything wrong with our current profiles. I'm focusing on profiles with EU keys, those relying on scaling and tales since this is where the biggest problems come from. The big tiers shared by a lot of profiles like Possibly 1-A and 2-A, possibly Low 1-C will have to be sourced and in certain cases, downgraded or upgraded.

The Big Problems

The main big three problems I'd like to address are the following:

1. Lack of sources. SCP is not a simple, straightforward verse. While it's okay for profiles based entirely on Article Canon to not have sources, because all information on them will be in one page, it's not okay when it involves scaling. There are thousands of SCPs and tales on the wiki, not even taking into account the Wanderer's Library. We absolutely need to know where the quote is sourced from, so we can know the context and to which version of the character this applies to (more on that later). Yet most of our scaling is unsourced, with only a few profiles having citations.

And note that I said sources, not scans. Scans are... not really helpful for SCP. They don't usually tell us where the quote is from and can easily be faked, given how it's literally just text. Scans should always be accompanied by a source here. Now I'm not gonna provide sources for everything in the verse with this revision alone, but I want to provide sources for the scaling in lore profiles and for some of the bigger abilities.

2. Canon Compositing. Now I know our Extended Universe keys exist and are accepted, and they're fine, especially by our Scaling and Canon Rules for the SCP Foundation page. The problem is that a lot of our profiles forgot the notion of "Different enough canon should get their own key". Or worse, some keys randomly conflate two entirely different version of a character as the same thing, scaling them with each other despite how nonsensical it is. SCP-682's Leviathan key used to be a big example of this, but even now this exists. SCP-053's second is literally two entirely different characters assumed to be the same person. This needs to go.

Most profiles would keep a simple EU keys. However a lot of lore characters would be split into the two "main" canons for this kind of lore: Djoricverse and Kaktusverse. The Djoricverse covers most tales written by Djoric and stuff that refers to it. It includes the Real Adventures in Capitalism storyline. In a lot of respect this might be the "default" canon, since it shaped early SCP's lore a lot, and popularized a lot of characters. This is what most of our big lore profiles are based upon. The Kaktusverse is a more recent canon. It covers things written by djkaktus, one of the more prolific recent authors. For our purposes, it mainly covers Pre-Flood lore and some lore about the deities. These two canons are, for the most part, entirely incompatible despite covering similar subjects. The hierarchy of deities, the timeline of events, etc., none of it matches up. So most characters who appear significantly in both canons would need two keys for both of their appearances.

In addition, it's very important to note that for all future changes (and for sourcing things I didn't include in my revision), it's very important to check where the feat is from, and to what version of a character it applies to, so things don't get mixed up. There is some degree of case by case basis here, this isn't a science, just be careful and use your brain. Additionally, it's possible for something to apply to multiple canons at once if this doesn't obviously fit in a specific canon. Article Canon stuff will almost always be applicable to all canons (Unless it's refuted or contradicted), some non-specific tales might get this treatment as well, Hubs information will also generally fit into the profile of everything that follows them.

3. Kaktusverse Tiering: Yeah that's just kinda how it be, if we're splitting this from our main profiles scaling things will have to change. Mostly for the negative. Now there aren't a ton of cross-canon scaling surprisingly, and the current tiering could theoretically hold on its own. Buuut the current tiering is trash either way. While it's not laid out explicitly in our profiles yet, our profiles do straight-up assume that several races of people are all entirely 1-A. And not like, a race of higher dimensional beings. No, those are races of Prot-Humans or human-adjacent species that are only a bit superhuman. And they're treated as all being 1-A based on cross-canon scaling and a very vague feat.

The feat of Set fighting the Scarlet King obviously should go, but that's Djoricverse exclusive. The entire trio of sons is far different in Djoric than Kaktus. But most importantly, the vague feat we give SCP-1000. The feat of being able to overwhelm a civilization with the Crown, an object supposedly allowing Adam to overpower gods like SCP-3125. There are so many problems with this, lemme list them:
  • Adam "ruled" over the gods like SCP-3125 way before he had the Crown. The Crown isn't 1-A. It has some magical properties, but nothing to this tier.
  • Nothing implies Adam ruled over the gods through raw strength. They just lived in his city. While true, he was described as "greater" than them, this description is usually followed by praising features of Adam other than his raw magical or physical might. This implies he's not greater than them in term of strength, but other ways.
  • Adam has a spear that can kill gods, giving him a way to apply pressure on them anyway.
  • Adam never directly fought anyone, so his physical might shouldn't scale to his magical might.
  • SCP-1000 have been stated to be immune to everything one can throw at them, including magic. And they lack the strength feats to match this durability. So at best they'd scale to Adam's magic through their durability only.
  • Even if you assume Adam had high tier durability, SCP-1000 only imprisoned him through technology, they didn't kill him.
  • Even if you want to assume Adam was indeed killed by SCP-1000, they have shown high level of anomalous technology. Their individual physical AP shouldn't scale to his durability.
  • Even if literally none of the above were true, it'd be an obvious outlier or PIS of some kind. Not a feat that makes an entire race 1-A.
So most of the Kaktus verse shouldn't be 1-A. Their individual tier will vary, which I will explain later. But most of them should scale to this feat, making them 8-A.

The Changes

Now that this is out of the way, I will soon explain all the changes I plan to make. There is a lot of them. This sandbox contains all the sources I plan to have, as well as the big changes. So just look at the sandbox if you want the sources. I'll also be making new profiles in order to plug holes in the scaling or just for fun.

So basically nearly every EU 11-A SCPs should be downgraded to 11-C. It's been thoroughly established by SCPs like 6747 or 3812 that narratives are separate from spatial dimensions, that spatial dimensions do have infinite gaps between them, and thus that lower narrative beings should be, at the minimum, below even theoretical 0-D objects, which would be 11-C. And thus, even the strongest narrative being should be 11-C. On top of all that, the gap between a regular person and the highest narrative should be the same on every level. So a typical SCP 11-C would be below a 10-B to the same degree as a 10-B would be below a High 1-A. So a pretty ******* massive gap.

This should affect Barker Sullivan, Caroline (SCP), Dr. King (Although this profile is getting reworked entirely), Kimba Laslow, Sandman (SCP), SCP-2030-1, SCP-2719, SCP-2747, SCP-3143, SCP-3145, SCP-3167, SCP-3450, SCP-4028, SCP-4335, SCP-5875, Snakebite (SCP), Thaddeus Thaum and of course The Foundation.

Now I'll explain the specifics in each file I plan to edit, but I'm putting the explanation here for ease of reference. Basically we currently have our generic multiverse destruction feats in SCP be "At least 2-A, likely Low 1-C, possibly higher". Not only is it a ******* mouthful but it's also wrong. The source for this is SCP-4555 and the "A Hole In Mars" tale. First of all A Hole In Mars is vague. This is the quote:

"Soaring through planets that stretch out of space's blackness into white space and green space and an endless rainbow of spaces. Soaring through megastructures of pure crystalline information ringing lightning bolts of consciousness that dance through a matrix of shimmering hiveminds, Existential Planes 1 to 2 through ℵ0 and onwards and that's ignoring how many other axes worlds are stretched along like daggers of light, everything orbiting the spindle in a tsunami of colors and concepts he never could've imagined."

Our profile implies that "and so on" implies there might be universes beyond ℵ0. But I don't think that's the case, considering how it starts numbering from 1 and 2 and then jumps to Aleph. I really don't think there is enough ground to claim there MUST be more than aleph 0 number of universes when it could simply be another kind of construct, as the flow of the sentence has already established. So no, it shouldn't be proof.

And then SCP-4555. This one is just kinda silly. SCP-4555 does mention a likely Low 1-C number of universes, describing it as an endless chains of chains of chains. But those universes are explicitly extra-multiversal. They're not part of a single multiverse. So including these in any multiversal feats is dumb. No one should scale to those yet.

So in short, multiversal feats should be only 2-A by default in EU. But yes, I will explain the new tiers in more detail later.

Yeah this one's a doozy.

This one's been a long time coming, but the Scarlet King's profile should be split into many different incarnations. Tufto's Proposal for SCP-001 has long since established that the Scarlet King is a variable being, with many different manifestations but also with the Scarlet King himself being changed retroactively over time by Tufto's Proposal. So having a singular profile for the Scarlet King doesn't make a lot of sense. This should cover not only different canons, but also straight-up different beings referred to as the Scarlet King.

The known version of the Scarlet King would include the Djoricverse version, the Kaktusverse version, SCP-2317, SCP-6747-C, Mr. Redd and Tufto's Proposal, at the very least. But for now, we'll only have 3. Tufto's Proposal will have its own new profile, as explained later. SCP-6747-C will be split from Dr. King and become its own profile, as also explained later. But our current profile will likely be reworked as the Djoricverse version, as it is pretty much the version we cover.

The Djoricverse Scarlet King would lose its first key. It's kinda unneeded, as it covers a nebulous time before the present time when the Scarlet King was weaker. But it's not an important key to have, its exact definition is vague and it's only briefly touched upon. The main key would remain at "Possibly 1-A". But its reasoning would be changed to the Scarlet King causing the Noosphere to be thrown into disarray even with SCP-3125 present in it, as shown in the "The Thing at the Bottom of My Dreams" tale. As well, the Scarlet King and Isabel were stated to be the last people standing in the war. With SCP-3125 present, it implies it was defeated by either of them.

Immeasurable should have its reasoning changed to being able to affect 3125-sized beings and likely having defeated it. It should also get a Nigh-Omnipresent key as an abstract being, as all gods in the Djoricverse should be abstract as their true form. It should also have Type 8 based on Tufto's, due to being a manifestation of it, although it's not super combat applicable.

I'm not touching much else in the profile for now.

New profile yes sir. So I won't explain everything I'll put on the profile because **** you. But the gist of it is that it should upscale from all incarnations of the Scarlet King (outside of powers gained through outside means), as it encompasses all of them. It should have Abstract Existence on a wider scale than before, as well as Nigh-Omnipresence on a higher scale than before. It should also have stuff mentioning how it can retroactively warp the Scarlet Kings.

Its main tier would be Possibly 1-A. But it would also have "potentially High 1-A". The Light version of Keter Duty states that Tufto's Proposal would eventually consume everything except the Narrative. As well, it is used to contain I. H. Pickman's Proposal. I'll explain Pickman's Proposal later.

So it's not entirely a new profile but more like a split from Dr. King. The Dr. King key is fine but I'm not a huge fan of the 6747-C key. It should be its own profile mostly because it's easier to link to from Tufto, but also because it's really not Dr. King anymore.

SCP-6747-C should gain most of the abilities of SCP-2747 and a few of his own too, such as Reality Warping, Transmutation, Statistics Amplification, really anything noted on the SCP file itself. Type 8 for the same reasons as Djoric's Scarlet King.

His tier should be as noted on the Sandbox. 11-C due to manipulating his entire narrative, which is below the Foundation's narrative and thus 11-C as stated before, High 1-A due to elevating his narrative to the level of the Foundation's, thus making his reality-warping scale to I. H. Pickman's proposal (which I will explain later, again). And similarly to SCP-2747, he should have a "potentially High 1-A" key, as he can "leak" into Swann's narrative with enough effort.

SCP-2747 will get some degree of a make over, mainly because I don't like how we treat it.

First of all, Immortality and Incorporeality should be replaced by Abstract Existence. 2747 is basically just narrative ideas that can manifest physically from time to time. Way more straightforward than what it has. Its EU powers should be included in article canon, dunno why they aren't. It should gain Reality Warping and Avatar Creation since it can affect the realities it invades and create physical avatars.

Now it's tier and the mechanic. Our current profile treats it like it can appear at any point in the narrative stack, but that's not quite right. It's normally limited to the narratives below the Foundation's. It has the potential to leak into the Foundation's narrative over time, and even to Swann's narrative in 6747. But that's it. It has never climbed higher than that. Sure it has the theoretical potential to, but that's absolutely not something we should have on its profile. After all it's never even hinted that it will reach the higher levels.

So to reflect that, its main tier should be "11-C to 10-C". It can manifest in nested narratives, but at its best it can delete a narrative right below the Foundation's, allowing it to erase the material of this fictional world in the real world. So 10-C. And it should have a "Potentially Low 2-C/High 1-A" for its potential to leak into the Foundation's narrative and then Swann's.

Also I wasn't planning on it initially so it's not in the sandbox but word of god on the Wiki itself claims that the Scarlet King is a manifestation of SCP-2747, which is kinda implied in the article itself anyway. So it should be noted on the High 1-A key that it can create the Scarlet King.

Not a whole lot here. What's on the profile is mostly solid, just change some of the reasoning. Remove the "higher" through the Spear, since that's kinda silly. Also add Abstract Existence to her for the same reasons as the Scarlet King, as well as Nigh-Omnipresence. And add sources obviously.

3125 should lose its first key. It's completely pointless, since it's just what 3125 can before reaching reality. It's not a new state of being or a power down.

Its base speed should be Immeasurable. Not only is it a really big idea, well into the alephs in size (Which apparently is Immeasurable?), it's also an entity that exists outside of reality entirely, but also consumed ideas from human's distant past. It either means 3125 spans all of time or that the Noosphere does. And 3125 ate the Noosphere so either way it scales. And it should get "eventually Nigh-Omnipresent" for eventually covering all of reality except for the few rooms it's not allowed to be in.

It should also get the powers of all Fifthist artifacts, but we don't have profiles for those yet except for SCP-1425.

Not a lot either. It should have Abstract Existence for being pure information, Conceptual Manipulation for interacting with ideas like SCP-3125 and Telekinesis for being able to take physical material and write with it. It should gain 10-C via Telekinesis to match that. It should also be note its hax should be similar to Ará Orún.

This is a kind of "for the hell of it" profile. But also to scale hax to SCP-2111.

It should have all abilities of SCP-2111, although the 10-C tier would be "10-C to 9-A", as stronger members can do 9-A feats. They should also gain access to the one weird conceptual gun whose SCP number I forgot but trust me it's there. They should also have 1-A hax, for being able to temporarily block 3125's mind hax.

Faes aren't universally 1-A anymore. So this dude's stats should go to Unknown. Simple.

Its EU key should be changed to Possibly 1-A, to match the Serpent's tier (more on that later). As well, it should have its EU speed be Immeasurable for the same reasons.

Another one randomly 1-A for scaling to the fae and bigfoot. Its AP should be at least 8-A for overpowering them, and its speed should be Superhuman with Subsonic+ reactions for keeping up with them. This will be explained later.

Like I said before, Low 1-C bad. Its EU key should just be 2-A. That's it really.

So this is one I'm not super confident in, since I haven't read all of its lore. I could be wrong. But from what I managed to dig up, its AP should be "Likely 2-A" for scaling to Yaldabaoth and Robert Bumaro, for reasons I'll explain later. And its EU speed should be the same as its AC one.

THE DEER. The profile is mostly fine. It just needs sources added, and Abstract Existence and Nigh-Omnipresence added to match the other gods.

So first off the Competitive Eschatology key needs to go. This will be a trend in all profiles, but Competitive Eschatology on the Wiki is rife with the issues I talked about in term of Canon Composite. This unique canon gets almost all of its feats and scaling from other canons. Which results in very dumb and empty keys. While it's very much a canon that'd be worth indexing, its current state on the wiki is unsalvagable. It should just be snapped away for now, and people can remake it later.

Now for her Djoricverse Key, her AP should just be Possibly 1-A for fighting the Scarlet King. Dunno why she scales to the SK's fake first key. And her speed needs Nigh-Omnipresent added, as with other gods. And Abstract Existence of course.

So the lizard's not really involved in this mess. We thankfully killed the Leviathan key long ago. He just needed some random additions.

The main thing is that his keys need some fixing. For some reasons a lot of his powers from his abstract form are in his previous keys. All of the feats relating to 6820 should be in the third key. So I'll move that and fix things related to that.

In terms of actual additions: boy should gain a very potent regeneration/immortality negation. In SCP-6001, other 682s can nullify the immortality of other 682s by eating them. So yeah, 682 can now nullify regen on his level. His regeneration should be upgraded to High-Godly. In two separate occasions, SCP-682 just straight up regenerated from being erased from all of history. Pretty simple. It should also gain a sort of weird conceptual transformation. Over time, 682's form should match the changing views on what its concept means. Its concept includes shit like the difference between life and death, the form of being vaguely reptilian, and other stuff. So it's conceptually linked to these concepts.

In terms of Adaptation powers, it should gain Nonexistent Physiology (Nature 1, Aspect 1, 2, 3 and 4) for becoming temporarily nonexistent yet still able to cause brain death in people after being erased by SCP-3930. It should also possibly gain Existence Erasure and Causality Manipulation for erasing across time an object that did the same to it.

And finally, it should have the same speed as 3125. Immeasurable, eventually Nigh-Omnipresent.

Another flagrant one. The Koitern key not only should not exist, but also straight-up contains lies.

The Koitern is not a higher dimensional true self of SCP-173. It's just 173's old self in a previous iteration of the multiverse. It's not different from base 173. It did not destroy the multiverse. That is straight-up a lie. It only survived the destruction of the multiverse through its weird ability. It did not kill "Leviathans". It killed 682's species in the previous multiverse. But this species was not Leviathans. It has nothing to do with them. And they have no feats. So this means nothing.

So the Koitern key should be removed. And base 173 will gain Power Nullification, for being able to be unaffected by the destruction of reality by staring into it. Anything that it stares at, becomes unable to harm it.

So for this guy. His AC key should be 10-B too. No idea why it's not right now.

And the Bag key should be Possibly 1-A, for bagging the All-Death. No idea why it's not either.

The famous troublemaker. The one that made half the verse 1-A. Obviously it would not be 1-A anymore.

I've decided to rework the profile as a civilization profile for the Kaktusverse version of SCP-1000. Only Kaktusverse for now because I don't want to have canon keys on a civilization profile because that's a mess.

Physically, they should be 8-A for being superior to humans like SCP-6666-A. Same goes for their speed scaling to him.

In terms of technology, they should have 7-C from creating nuclear weapons as usual. And a possibly 4-C for constructing Titania's Prison, which can hold Adam despite all of his magic. Also I forgot to add it on the Sandbox, but they should have SCP-6666's second key in their civilization as well.

And the durability of inidivdual 1000 should be "At least 4-C, possibly higher" for being immune to Adam's offensive capabilities.

That second key should be deleted. It's another flagrant case of two entirely different canons being mixed together. I'm not touching Competitive Eschatology, and the other canon this is from has absolutely no feats for her. Bad.

The second key should be changed to "When Fused with an Host (Extended Universe). Its AP and abilities should be the same as the Black Lords (covered later).

The second key should be changed to simply be an EU key. Existence Erasure should be moved to the first key. Everything except Portal Creation should be removed from the 2nd key.

The 2nd key should have the same stats as the AC version. The only valid feat there is making gods be scared of it. But that's supremely vague. It doesn't state which gods it frightens, nor why it does. It shouldn't have concrete scaling from it, I think.

Boy should get a EU key. This key should be Possibly 1-A and Immeasurable, for being seen as the counterpart to the Serpent.

It should also get Nigh-Omnipresence and Abstract Existence for the same reasons as all other gods.

This ******* thing. It should have 2-A, possibly 1-A durability for being absolutely unable to be killed by both SCP-INTEGER and SCP-6820. As well as Resistance to Reality Warping for being unaffected by 6820's reality warping.

Unknown should be changed to possibly 1-A for ******* with 3125 and 6820 alike.

That big fancy Tier 2 end should just be Low 2-C. The current reasoning doesn't even remotely implies it's of multiversal scale and neither does the article.

Now mind you it is probably higher than that. But that requires me diving deep in a super long ass tale and I don't want to do that right now. So currently it stands at Low 2-C.

Should be deleted. The AC version of it doesn't actually have feats, since the article is pretty barebones. And the EU seems to rely on canons I have no intention of exploring right now. It can be re-create later, but right now it's pretty useless.

Should be deleted. It is an hilariously outdated file with flawed AP reasoning. And also just kind... of a pointless file.

Should be deleted. The article is extremely vague about what it is or what it does. We know almost nothing except that it's "some way" of preventing a multiversal destruction. It has no reasons to be.

Just add a note saying this is EU exclusive because I'm not bothered to add an AC key for it.

As a side note I'm not sure if this rating will last. I'm letting it exist for now, but it might causes issues later on due to canon conflating. We'll see.

Just change their 2-A tiering to Possibly 1-A, for messing with the Scarlet King.

First of all fix the summary and shit. It describes a anomaly which is just a plot device to introduce the actual 001. So have the profile be actually about the 001 proposal.

Then change 001's AC key to be "possibly Low 2-C", since the Foundation considered it might create an End of Reality scenario.

Add a EU key for 001. This key should be "Possibly 1-A", since it's been described as insurmontable by a Foundation which previously defeated SCP-3125, and was possibly used to erase SCP-6820.

Mary will have her own key changed to Possibly 1-A, for being made "Omnipotent" by 001. As well as Nigh-Omnipresent, for having wished to exist across time.

The AC key is fine as it is. Her base EU key should be downgraded to "5-B, possibly higher". There is like, literally no reasons for her current tiering, since her tier doesn't even match 343's, and the Neverwere profile has no feats. And as shown later, that version of 343 is not Tier 2 either. Still, 5-B because she fought and matched in power the Neverwere, which planned to erase the entire planet. It's made clear several time that this is merely planetary, not universal. "Possibly higher" due to the Neverwere possessing a Way. But Ways are hard to quanitfy. They're just portals to other places.

Her Full Potential key should get Low 2-C though. Her restoring the universe is made rather obvious. Her Mid-Godly should be downgraded to Low-Godly also. Nothing indicates her mind was erased in either cases. In fact most of the Neverwere battle was a mental one. So Low-Godly it is.

God this is a bad profile. It's literally just one Key, despite being easily one of the characters with the most amount of contradictory incarnations. Almost nothing is sourced, it has weird random abilities, etc.

First of he all he should an AC key. With At least 9-A AP for warping his own room, and unknown in nearly all other stats. He should only have Reality Warping, Teleportation, Intangibility, Creation, Spatial Manipulation, and Memory Manipulation, all from his original file.

Then he should have a general EU key. Now this is absolutely not "every single version of 343" as a key. Rather it's taking most generic appearances of 343 when he's simply a Type Green, which is most of them. And it also excludes Kaktusverse. This version would be 5-B, possibly higher for matching 239. He should have most of the abilities he currently has, with the exceptions of Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Regeneration, Conceptual Manipulation, Large Size and Curse Manipulation. Now I can't really source all of his abilities, but these ones in particular seems particularly egregious and seems to stem from an era of the verse when everyone had Mid-Godly and those big powers for no reasons. He should also have that weird passive durability like 239.

Finally, he should get a Kaktusverse key. This one should be 8-A via magic, for being likely at least comparable to SCP-6666-A. He'd gain Magic and Matter Manipulation from SCP-6666. His speed should scale to SCP-6666 too. But the rest of his stats should be unknown.

A scaling dude. First of all get rid of that AC key. Most of the Kaktusverse is too interlinked for an AC key for this guy to make sense. Secondly obviously downgrade the 1-A. He should be 8-A for being comparable to Lancelot, another one of the four knights of Apollyona. And Lancelot fought SCP-4812-K. His speed should be Superhuman for being superior to modern men, with Subsonic+ reactions for being comparable to Lancelot.

A giant bug. It's the source of the 8-A feat. Said feat being: it's very big and fast. It should be 8-A and Subsonic+. Simple.

So this profile should be renamed to "Set". SCP-4840-A is specifically the Kaktusverse entity, and I'd like if the profile could cover both.

The Djoricverse key would take the place of his War for Creation key. It would just be "Possibly 1-A" and "Immeasurable" for fighting the Scarlet King.

The Kaktusverse version would be the Base key. Same stats and abilities, with added Magic and Telekinesis. Like his entire thing is that he can lft the city, why is it not noted-

The Kaktusverse key could definitively get calced. But not now. So Unknown it goes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

First of all, the latter two keys should be reworked a bit. We should have a Djoricvese key for Hevel, and a Prime Kaktusverse key. The Djoricverse is exclusively for a small set of tales, due to how disproportionate 076's power is in these tales over normal ones (without any real explanation). The Kaktusverse is only for 076 in his Prime, since Proto-Humans like him got weakened.

AC key should be downgraded to 9-B. Him fighting 682 is exclusive to EU. The Thorn key should be downgraded to 2-A, for reasons above.

The Djoricverse key would become 2-A, possibly 1-A for fighting off Moloch, who should be comparable to the Hanged King due to being one of the Scarlet King's highest general (look to the Hanged King for reasons), as well as Unknown speed.

The Kaktusverse key would have At least 8-A AP for being far stronger than SCP-6666-A, since he's a proto-human much closer to Adam than him. This key should have the same speed as base.

073 should have a similar key rework to 076. A key for Djoricverse, and a key for Prime Kaktusverse. Unlike 076 however, I'd rather see 073's general EU key deleted for now. I could not find any sources at all for the SCP-771 feat, and I'm suspecting it's been deleted or never existed, and the 076 scaling makes no sense, since it's scaling him to a Tier 2 version of the character.

So his AC key can stay. His Djoricverse key would have the same stats as normal, except with "2-A, possibly 1-A" through Magic, since we know 073 killed 076 through some way, and magic is 073's thing.

His Kaktusverse Key would be 8-A for the same reasons as 076, and his speed would scale to 076, since we now know that 076's stats are due to his lineage.

This guy is nearly the entire reason why everyone was 1-A and he had no profile. I have no ******* idea why either. Now the man does technically exist in Djoricverse, but he's entirely featless. So this is Kaktusverse exclusive.

He should physically upscale from 076 and 073, since he's considered much, much stronger than them, so 8-A and Supersonic+ reactions. Magically, he should be "At least 4-C, possibly higher". Adam's biggest feat on his own is pulling a star out of the sky and using it to make his Crown. There are statements comparing him to other gods, like 3125, but it's never referring to raw strength, so it shouln't be applicable to his stats. And the Spear of the Non-Believer should be Possibly 1-A, for being able to actually slay gods.

Oh boy. I'm gonna be real, for both Yaldabaoth and Mekhane, I didn't go very deep in their respective lore. As it turns out, the top Gods of the two biggest and most diverse Groups in the verse have way too much shit to go through. So even after my revision, these profiles will still be a bit too empty. But still, I tried fixing what we have. Mostly by splitting this one giant key into multiple. I mainly focused on Djoricverse and Kaktusverse for these two deities, but keys for other canons could be made later.

Yaldabaoth would actually have 3 keys. One for her description in the Sarkic Hub (as it turns out, this has enough info on its own), for Djoricverse and for Kaktusverse. The Hub version would act as a soft Article Canon key. While most versions of her should somewhat take on the Hub version, since it only describes beliefs and not hard facts, it should generally be considered secondary to the main source material.

The Sarkic Hub version would have a Likely 2-A, since it is described as a devourer of worlds who turned the entire multiverse into an altar to sacrifice living beings. So her scope is probably multiversal. Her speed should be unknown. This one should mostly have Spatial and Time Manipulation for supposedly creating time, Life Manipulation, Creation for creating life, Nonexistent Physiology for being a being of the void, and Avatar Creation for creating avatars of herself in the physical world. Speed should be Unknown.

Djoricverse Yaldabaoth would be "2-A, possibly 1-A". 2-A due to her Hub information, being considered a threat to the tree in a similar fashin to the Scarlet King, who threatened to entirely devour and destroy it and being considered a threat to all life in the multiverse. 1-A due to being considered comparable to the Hanged King. Speed should be Unknown, with Nigh-Omnipresence and Abstract Existence, as well as all Hub abilities.

Kaktusverse Yaldabaoth would be At least High 4-C, possibly 2-A or higher. High 4-C for being superior to Adam and being comparable to Mekhane. 2-A for being comparable to SCP-6666 and possibly from her hub self. The possibility of being higher coming from being considered to the same level as an avatar of 3125, but it's unknown if Yaldy scales to the full thing. Unknown speed, with most abilities from Hub version.

See my post on Yaldabaoth. This is not what a full profile of the character should ideally look like, but it's the best I could do. The Hub for the Church of the Broken God doesn't actually have any real info on Mekhane, so Mekhane has only a Djoricverse key and a Kaktusverse key.

Djoricverse Mekhane would be 2-A, possibly 1-A for being able to restrain Yaldabaoth, as well as possibly being comparable to Lords of the Scarlet King like the Hanged King. She should have Unknown speed, but Abstract Existence and Nigh-Omnipresence like other gods.

Kaktusverse Mekhane would be At least High 4-C, possibly 2-A or higher. High 4-C for being superior to Adam and having created and placed all stars in the universe. 2-A for being comparable to SCP-6666 and the higher being the same as Yaldabaoth. Speed should be Unknown.

Titania should have two keys. One for her original self, one for her self as the God of SCP-1000. Her main key would be At least High 4-C, possibly 2-A. High 4-C for being comparable to Mekhane and Yaldy. 2-A for being one of the top Fae Gods and thus likely being above SCP-INTEGER. It's only "Possibly" because it's not really known if INTEGER exists in the Kaktsuverse.

Her second key would have the same AP, but with Immobile speed and 8-A duability, for resisting SCP-6666-A's attacks but still eventually being killed by him.

Like I said, faes aren't Tier 1 anymore. So none of that. It should also lose its AC key, since it wouldn't be any different now.

It should be 2-A. In an article linked from this one directly, INTEGER's modification of a Rubicks' cube has caused all versions of this cube across infinite universes to become the same one. Meaning that every change to individual cubes causes all other universes to be re-written to make it so the cube eventually ended up in the same position.

It should also probably lose its Striking Strength, Durability and Abstract Existence. Our profile assume it's literally a sentient hole in logic, as opposed to a physical being that just so happens to have some anomalies regarding logic surrounding it.

Again sort of a barebone revision but that's how it be.

They should be 2-A, possibly 1-A for defeating one of the Scarlet King's highest ranking lords, who should be comparable to the Scarlet King. They should have the Nonexistence and Avatar Creation of Yaldabaoth and have Unknown speed.

So Ion and Bumaro are probably the most barebone revisions I'll do. Mostly because their appearance in Djoricverse is very minimal, so it'd require me to go through all Sarkic and Church of the Broken God lore to finish up their profiles. And I don't want to. So we'll go with what we have.

Stats should be "Possibly 2-A", for having supposedly slayed Yaldabaoth and replaced her in some scriptures. Scaling him to Sarkic Hub Yaldy is the best I can do right now I'm afraid. Unkown speed, too.

Similarly to Ion, there isn't a lot I can do. Unknown speed and Possibly 2-A for killing Grand Karcist Ion. We really need a proper revision for these two factions. But that will come later.

The Serpent is like, a pretty important lore character and used for scaling at least once. So no idea why this profile didn't exist before. While this guy does exist in Kaktusverse, there isn't a lot to work with here so this will be Djoricverse exclusive for now.

Possibly 1-A, for creating the Library and possibly literally having it on his back depending on the interpretation. The Library is described as this physical manifestation of the force actively running Creation in the background. And as parts of it were seen as a safe spot from SCP-3125's invasion of the world, it should be bigger than it.

Immeasurable with Nigh-Omnipresence for being bigger than the Library and being a God.

In terms of abilities this profile is pretty well sourced already. But it should still get its AP revised. Also I'm keeping the Key as sort of Djoricverse exclusive, since Alagadda lore is usually self-contained.

He should be 2-A, possibly 1-A. 2-A for being comparable to Yaldabaoth and possibly having defeated Mekhane. 1-A for having greatly affected the library, changing it to be a darker and more depressive place simply by being there and then managing to steal half of its books. And the Library is 1-A for reasons above. As well, he possibly helped in the defeat of the Serpent.

Also the 7-B key should be 4-A. Alagadda is a realm with many stars, it's not just a city.

Best girl. So I found no source for simply being comparable to the Hanged King, but she should scale to him anyway for not only being usually considered his will given shape, but also being heavily implied to be holding him prisonner in his own city. As well, she was considered one of the strongest mage in all of the multiverse.

She should have Type 8 based on the King, and get all the abilities of the Masked Lords.

Again, no source for this supposed feat. Not that this would have allowed them to scale to Tier 2, since Alagadda is a mini-universe. Still they have a similar-ish feat.

They should be At least 4-A, possibly higher. They were considered similar in power to the Clowns who went on to create Clown Town, a realm similar to Alagadda. And Alagadda has stars and shit. The possibly higher comes from them being considered the strongest beings outside of the King and the Ambassador, but to an unknown degree. They should also get the abilities of the Clowns. Also note that this is for only 3 out of the 4 lords, since SCP-035 is the 4th lord.

This one's straightforward. 5-B, possibly higher for threatening to erase the entire planet, but for also possessing an interdimensional highway of unclear size. As well as Unknown speed. It shouldn't have durability and SS either.

Just straight up take this profile's life. It is almost entirely based on the idea that He-Who-Made-Dark is the darkness that created the Brothers Death and Isabel. Which is entirely unfounded and kinda contradicts the more likely idea that the All-Mighty is the entity behind the initial darkness being split. These guys do have their own lore and feats, but this profile currently ignores all of it to focus on generic made up abilities slapped on big stats. So they should be deleted for now.

Surprsingly not a bad profile at all. Just a few fixes. First off, anything implying TBD and the Scarlet King fought on equal grounds should be removed. It seems to be a misconception that is contradicted by the most recent retelling of the events. The Real Adventures in Capitalism states the Brothers dwarf the Scarlet King in power. They should have Type 1 Concept Manip for being able to kill off other deities and improved Power Nullification for being the source behind SCP-2935, most likely. Also change their Omnipresence and Omniscience to Nigh.

So these guys are mentioned once in the entire SCP Wiki. But surprisingly I can salvage their profile.

They can keep their tier, but the reasoning is them being superior to the Brothers Death and their span reaching all of creation. The other reasoning seems iffy. They'd also lose Acausality because that's just baseless.

The good old supposed god-tier. Also very sparsely mentioned but still mentioned enough. AP reasoning should be changed to being above the High Elder Gods and TBD, as well as being implied to have been the light that pierced the darkness and created TBD and Isabel. The file should gain Fate Manipulation but lose Acausality and Immortality (the later being unneeded).

And finally, the final one, a new profile. Ending with the very fabric of the universe. This one mainly exists to make scaling to narratives easier.

The AC key should be Low 2-C, since nothing indicates it's multiversal in scope in the article but otherwise it's still the sentient fabric of causality and of the universe. And of course Nigh-Omnipresent and all that.

The EU key should be High 1-A. As stated in articles like 3812 or 6747, the narrative dimension (which IHP is) encompasses all dimensions, as well as the Infosphere. The Infosphere includes an entire hierarcy of aggressive ideas of aleph sizes. which eat each other to increase their size. And given how the Infosphere is the set of all ideas period, it should be able to contain the entire set of aleph numbers. And so, IHP can contain the entire Infosphere in return, making it High 1-A.

Conclusion

So the big tl;dr is:
  • Bunch of people are getting their profile split into keys.
  • Most of Kaktusverse gets downgraded.
  • 2-A, likely Low 1-C people are downgraded to 2-A.
  • Sources get added for a lot of profile.
  • Random changes and downgrades and new profiles.

The only issues I have are with the arguments relating to Adam scaling to the gods, which I have told you before but I will reiterate here for convenience's sake. However, I will note that I do agree that 1000 should be a civ profile and these feats were likely performed through technology, rather than monke strength.
  • Nothing implies Adam ruled over the gods through raw strength. They just lived in his city. While true, he was described as "greater" than them, this description is usually followed by praising features of Adam other than his raw magical or physical might. This implies he's not greater than them in term of strength, but other ways.
This is a fair assessment, however it doesn't make much sense if you think about it. If Adam is so much physically weaker than any God, they could kill him by basically breathing in his general direction, which obviously did not occur and would be highly incongruous with the narrative.
  • Adam has a spear that can kill gods, giving him a way to apply pressure on them anyway.
My view is that while Adam was physically comparable to the gods, he had no way to actually meaningfully harm them given their nature, which the spear fixed. I am aware that this is not directly substantiated anywhere I can find, but it is not an unreasonable conclusion in my opinion.
  • SCP-1000 have been stated to be immune to everything one can throw at them, including magic. And they lack the strength feats to match this durability. So at best they'd scale to Adam's magic through their durability only.
This is kind of wrapped into the fact that 1000 should be a civ page, and I do agree with this point.
  • Even if you assume Adam had high tier durability, SCP-1000 only imprisoned him through technology, they didn't kill him.
Unless we make highly specific assumptions about the nature of his imprisonment, some form of physical activity was almost certainly involved.

I did skip over a few points given that they were either not what I was arguing against or just outright true altogether, and what issues I do have would be nitpicky.

I mean, the narrative never implies he should be stronger than the Gods he rules. We really only know the Gods lived in his city, and that he was praised and shit. But he was mostly praised for being something very close to IS, being sort of the inheritor of IS.

I also didn't talk about it on the thread itself, but remember that Adam was created directly by Mekhane and Yaldaboath. I feel like it's very unlikely that they managed to craft something significantly stronger than themselves through their own power. And for Adam to be able to brute force his way through ruling, he would need to be significantly stronger than the gods. Plus remember that Titania, herself a Goddess, managed to create a race that was very much capable of overpowering Adam. Which to me puts a rather hard limit on Adam's potential power. He couldn't have been that much stronger than even relatively lower-ranking goddesses like Titania.

Maybe I'm wrong. But so far I don't think there are good enough reasons to believe Adam had natural physical stats on par with the Gods. His relations to them is rather unknown, and I think there are too many other potential answers to this problem (Passive reality-warping durability like most type-greens for example) for us to just make him physically on part with them.

I got a question. 3812 gonna lose its high 1-A status?
No. At least not right now. Some WoG stuff seems to kinda disagree with it, but we won't implement something like that unless it's made very explicit. 3812's not getting affected by this revision.

Also Update: turns out I was wrong regarding SCP-INTEGER. Word of God on the article itself clarifies SCP-INTEGER is an Absract being. So it can keep that part of its power set.

Ah, you left out Mnemosyne. I guess that can be a separate revision.

Since most of this was discussed on the SCP Discord I agree with everything.

How high will the rest scale in High 1-A? Baseline or to infinite times?
People scaling off IHP would be baseline to my knowledge. Basic Narrative (aka people on the level of Swann) would be one layer above baseline. And 3812 is infinitely above baseline and stuff.

Also Mnemosyne's current tier is fine for the information it gives us and she doesn't scale to any of the whackier people. Go find your evidence if you want her to be revised, Oven boy.

Dissagree with all of this! It's wank, **** this! **** that! Only thing right is MY HeADcanon!! Otherwise Nuke The Verse Because u don't accept MINE!
Joke aside (lol all of this probably true if is My past self but no longer). As one who provide scans and feats for many in this revision and Ovenman reason, i agree with nearly everything

Shouldn't Tentacle Boy also get resistance to conceptual manipulation since INTEGER can do **** all to it?
Anyways this all looks good to me

Since most of this was discussed on the SCP Discord I agree with everything.
There's an scp discord

As for the revisions, ill check through them when i have more time, but the general consensus here seems to be agree

So a lot of our old SCP profiles are, well, old. And bad. And I spent the last two weeks (or maybe it's a month idk) gathering sources to fix some of them, alongside some other people. Now I'm not gonna fix everything wrong with our current profiles. I'm focusing on profiles with EU keys, those relying on scaling and tales since this is where the biggest problems come from. The big tiers shared by a lot of profiles like Possibly 1-A and 2-A, possibly Low 1-C will have to be sourced and in certain cases, downgraded or upgraded.

The Big Problems

The main big three problems I'd like to address are the following:

1. Lack of sources. SCP is not a simple, straightforward verse. While it's okay for profiles based entirely on Article Canon to not have sources, because all information on them will be in one page, it's not okay when it involves scaling. There are thousands of SCPs and tales on the wiki, not even taking into account the Wanderer's Library. We absolutely need to know where the quote is sourced from, so we can know the context and to which version of the character this applies to (more on that later). Yet most of our scaling is unsourced, with only a few profiles having citations.

And note that I said sources, not scans. Scans are... not really helpful for SCP. They don't usually tell us where the quote is from and can easily be faked, given how it's literally just text. Scans should always be accompanied by a source here. Now I'm not gonna provide sources for everything in the verse with this revision alone, but I want to provide sources for the scaling in lore profiles and for some of the bigger abilities.

2. Canon Compositing. Now I know our Extended Universe keys exist and are accepted, and they're fine, especially by our Scaling and Canon Rules for the SCP Foundation page. The problem is that a lot of our profiles forgot the notion of "Different enough canon should get their own key". Or worse, some keys randomly conflate two entirely different version of a character as the same thing, scaling them with each other despite how nonsensical it is. SCP-682's Leviathan key used to be a big example of this, but even now this exists. SCP-053's second is literally two entirely different characters assumed to be the same person. This needs to go.

Most profiles would keep a simple EU keys. However a lot of lore characters would be split into the two "main" canons for this kind of lore: Djoricverse and Kaktusverse. The Djoricverse covers most tales written by Djoric and stuff that refers to it. It includes the Real Adventures in Capitalism storyline. In a lot of respect this might be the "default" canon, since it shaped early SCP's lore a lot, and popularized a lot of characters. This is what most of our big lore profiles are based upon. The Kaktusverse is a more recent canon. It covers things written by djkaktus, one of the more prolific recent authors. For our purposes, it mainly covers Pre-Flood lore and some lore about the deities. These two canons are, for the most part, entirely incompatible despite covering similar subjects. The hierarchy of deities, the timeline of events, etc., none of it matches up. So most characters who appear significantly in both canons would need two keys for both of their appearances.

In addition, it's very important to note that for all future changes (and for sourcing things I didn't include in my revision), it's very important to check where the feat is from, and to what version of a character it applies to, so things don't get mixed up. There is some degree of case by case basis here, this isn't a science, just be careful and use your brain. Additionally, it's possible for something to apply to multiple canons at once if this doesn't obviously fit in a specific canon. Article Canon stuff will almost always be applicable to all canons (Unless it's refuted or contradicted), some non-specific tales might get this treatment as well, Hubs information will also generally fit into the profile of everything that follows them.

3. Kaktusverse Tiering: Yeah that's just kinda how it be, if we're splitting this from our main profiles scaling things will have to change. Mostly for the negative. Now there aren't a ton of cross-canon scaling surprisingly, and the current tiering could theoretically hold on its own. Buuut the current tiering is trash either way. While it's not laid out explicitly in our profiles yet, our profiles do straight-up assume that several races of people are all entirely 1-A. And not like, a race of higher dimensional beings. No, those are races of Prot-Humans or human-adjacent species that are only a bit superhuman. And they're treated as all being 1-A based on cross-canon scaling and a very vague feat.

The feat of Set fighting the Scarlet King obviously should go, but that's Djoricverse exclusive. The entire trio of sons is far different in Djoric than Kaktus. But most importantly, the vague feat we give SCP-1000. The feat of being able to overwhelm a civilization with the Crown, an object supposedly allowing Adam to overpower gods like SCP-3125. There are so many problems with this, lemme list them:
  • Adam "ruled" over the gods like SCP-3125 way before he had the Crown. The Crown isn't 1-A. It has some magical properties, but nothing to this tier.
  • Adam never directly fought anyone, so his physical might shouldn't scale to his magical might.
  • Even if you want to assume Adam was indeed killed by SCP-1000, they have shown high level of anomalous technology. Their individual physical AP shouldn't scale to his durability.
  • Even if literally none of the above were true, it'd be an obvious outlier or PIS of some kind. Not a feat that makes an entire race 1-A.
So most of the Kaktus verse shouldn't be 1-A. Their individual tier will vary, which I will explain later. But most of them should scale to this feat, making them 8-A.

The Changes

Now that this is out of the way, I will soon explain all the changes I plan to make. There is a lot of them. This sandbox contains all the sources I plan to have, as well as the big changes. So just look at the sandbox if you want the sources. I'll also be making new profiles in order to plug holes in the scaling or just for fun.

So basically nearly every EU 11-A SCPs should be downgraded to 11-C. It's been thoroughly established by SCPs like 6747 or 3812 that narratives are separate from spatial dimensions, that spatial dimensions do have infinite gaps between them, and thus that lower narrative beings should be, at the minimum, below even theoretical 0-D objects, which would be 11-C. And thus, even the strongest narrative being should be 11-C. On top of all that, the gap between a regular person and the highest narrative should be the same on every level. So a typical SCP 11-C would be below a 10-B to the same degree as a 10-B would be below a High 1-A. So a pretty ******* massive gap.

This should affect Barker Sullivan, Caroline (SCP), Dr. King (Although this profile is getting reworked entirely), Kimba Laslow, Sandman (SCP), SCP-2030-1, SCP-2719, SCP-2747, SCP-3143, SCP-3145, SCP-3167, SCP-3450, SCP-4028, SCP-4335, SCP-5875, Snakebite (SCP), Thaddeus Thaum and of course The Foundation.

Now I'll explain the specifics in each file I plan to edit, but I'm putting the explanation here for ease of reference. Basically we currently have our generic multiverse destruction feats in SCP be "At least 2-A, likely Low 1-C, possibly higher". Not only is it a ******* mouthful but it's also wrong. The source for this is SCP-4555 and the "A Hole In Mars" tale. First of all A Hole In Mars is vague. This is the quote:

"Soaring through planets that stretch out of space's blackness into white space and green space and an endless rainbow of spaces. Soaring through megastructures of pure crystalline information ringing lightning bolts of consciousness that dance through a matrix of shimmering hiveminds, Existential Planes 1 to 2 through ℵ0 and onwards and that's ignoring how many other axes worlds are stretched along like daggers of light, everything orbiting the spindle in a tsunami of colors and concepts he never could've imagined."

Our profile implies that "and so on" implies there might be universes beyond ℵ0. But I don't think that's the case, considering how it starts numbering from 1 and 2 and then jumps to Aleph. I really don't think there is enough ground to claim there MUST be more than aleph 0 number of universes when it could simply be another kind of construct, as the flow of the sentence has already established. So no, it shouldn't be proof.

And then SCP-4555. This one is just kinda silly. SCP-4555 does mention a likely Low 1-C number of universes, describing it as an endless chains of chains of chains. But those universes are explicitly extra-multiversal. They're not part of a single multiverse. So including these in any multiversal feats is dumb. No one should scale to those yet.

So in short, multiversal feats should be only 2-A by default in EU. But yes, I will explain the new tiers in more detail later.

Yeah this one's a doozy.

This one's been a long time coming, but the Scarlet King's profile should be split into many different incarnations. Tufto's Proposal for SCP-001 has long since established that the Scarlet King is a variable being, with many different manifestations but also with the Scarlet King himself being changed retroactively over time by Tufto's Proposal. So having a singular profile for the Scarlet King doesn't make a lot of sense. This should cover not only different canons, but also straight-up different beings referred to as the Scarlet King.

The known version of the Scarlet King would include the Djoricverse version, the Kaktusverse version, SCP-2317, SCP-6747-C, Mr. Redd and Tufto's Proposal, at the very least. But for now, we'll only have 3. Tufto's Proposal will have its own new profile, as explained later. SCP-6747-C will be split from Dr. King and become its own profile, as also explained later. But our current profile will likely be reworked as the Djoricverse version, as it is pretty much the version we cover.

The Djoricverse Scarlet King would lose its first key. It's kinda unneeded, as it covers a nebulous time before the present time when the Scarlet King was weaker. But it's not an important key to have, its exact definition is vague and it's only briefly touched upon. The main key would remain at "Possibly 1-A". But its reasoning would be changed to the Scarlet King causing the Noosphere to be thrown into disarray even with SCP-3125 present in it, as shown in the "The Thing at the Bottom of My Dreams" tale. As well, the Scarlet King and Isabel were stated to be the last people standing in the war. With SCP-3125 present, it implies it was defeated by either of them.

Immeasurable should have its reasoning changed to being able to affect 3125-sized beings and likely having defeated it. It should also get a Nigh-Omnipresent key as an abstract being, as all gods in the Djoricverse should be abstract as their true form. It should also have Type 8 based on Tufto's, due to being a manifestation of it, although it's not super combat applicable.

I'm not touching much else in the profile for now.

New profile yes sir. So I won't explain everything I'll put on the profile because **** you. But the gist of it is that it should upscale from all incarnations of the Scarlet King (outside of powers gained through outside means), as it encompasses all of them. It should have Abstract Existence on a wider scale than before, as well as Nigh-Omnipresence on a higher scale than before. It should also have stuff mentioning how it can retroactively warp the Scarlet Kings.

Its main tier would be Possibly 1-A. But it would also have "potentially High 1-A". The Light version of Keter Duty states that Tufto's Proposal would eventually consume everything except the Narrative. As well, it is used to contain I. H. Pickman's Proposal. I'll explain Pickman's Proposal later.

So it's not entirely a new profile but more like a split from Dr. King. The Dr. King key is fine but I'm not a huge fan of the 6747-C key. It should be its own profile mostly because it's easier to link to from Tufto, but also because it's really not Dr. King anymore.

SCP-6747-C should gain most of the abilities of SCP-2747 and a few of his own too, such as Reality Warping, Transmutation, Statistics Amplification, really anything noted on the SCP file itself. Type 8 for the same reasons as Djoric's Scarlet King.

His tier should be as noted on the Sandbox. 11-C due to manipulating his entire narrative, which is below the Foundation's narrative and thus 11-C as stated before, High 1-A due to elevating his narrative to the level of the Foundation's, thus making his reality-warping scale to I. H. Pickman's proposal (which I will explain later, again). And similarly to SCP-2747, he should have a "potentially High 1-A" key, as he can "leak" into Swann's narrative with enough effort.

SCP-2747 will get some degree of a make over, mainly because I don't like how we treat it.

First of all, Immortality and Incorporeality should be replaced by Abstract Existence. 2747 is basically just narrative ideas that can manifest physically from time to time. Way more straightforward than what it has. Its EU powers should be included in article canon, dunno why they aren't. It should gain Reality Warping and Avatar Creation since it can affect the realities it invades and create physical avatars.

Now it's tier and the mechanic. Our current profile treats it like it can appear at any point in the narrative stack, but that's not quite right. It's normally limited to the narratives below the Foundation's. It has the potential to leak into the Foundation's narrative over time, and even to Swann's narrative in 6747. But that's it. It has never climbed higher than that. Sure it has the theoretical potential to, but that's absolutely not something we should have on its profile. After all it's never even hinted that it will reach the higher levels.

So to reflect that, its main tier should be "11-C to 10-C". It can manifest in nested narratives, but at its best it can delete a narrative right below the Foundation's, allowing it to erase the material of this fictional world in the real world. So 10-C. And it should have a "Potentially Low 2-C/High 1-A" for its potential to leak into the Foundation's narrative and then Swann's.

Also I wasn't planning on it initially so it's not in the sandbox but word of god on the Wiki itself claims that the Scarlet King is a manifestation of SCP-2747, which is kinda implied in the article itself anyway. So it should be noted on the High 1-A key that it can create the Scarlet King.

Not a whole lot here. What's on the profile is mostly solid, just change some of the reasoning. Remove the "higher" through the Spear, since that's kinda silly. Also add Abstract Existence to her for the same reasons as the Scarlet King, as well as Nigh-Omnipresence. And add sources obviously.

3125 should lose its first key. It's completely pointless, since it's just what 3125 can before reaching reality. It's not a new state of being or a power down.

Its base speed should be Immeasurable. Not only is it a really big idea, well into the alephs in size (Which apparently is Immeasurable?), it's also an entity that exists outside of reality entirely, but also consumed ideas from human's distant past. It either means 3125 spans all of time or that the Noosphere does. And 3125 ate the Noosphere so either way it scales. And it should get "eventually Nigh-Omnipresent" for eventually covering all of reality except for the few rooms it's not allowed to be in.

It should also get the powers of all Fifthist artifacts, but we don't have profiles for those yet except for SCP-1425.

Not a lot either. It should have Abstract Existence for being pure information, Conceptual Manipulation for interacting with ideas like SCP-3125 and Telekinesis for being able to take physical material and write with it. It should gain 10-C via Telekinesis to match that. It should also be note its hax should be similar to Ará Orún.

This is a kind of "for the hell of it" profile. But also to scale hax to SCP-2111.

It should have all abilities of SCP-2111, although the 10-C tier would be "10-C to 9-A", as stronger members can do 9-A feats. They should also gain access to the one weird conceptual gun whose SCP number I forgot but trust me it's there. They should also have 1-A hax, for being able to temporarily block 3125's mind hax.

Faes aren't universally 1-A anymore. So this dude's stats should go to Unknown. Simple.

Its EU key should be changed to Possibly 1-A, to match the Serpent's tier (more on that later). As well, it should have its EU speed be Immeasurable for the same reasons.

Another one randomly 1-A for scaling to the fae and bigfoot. Its AP should be at least 8-A for overpowering them, and its speed should be Superhuman with Subsonic+ reactions for keeping up with them. This will be explained later.

Like I said before, Low 1-C bad. Its EU key should just be 2-A. That's it really.

So this is one I'm not super confident in, since I haven't read all of its lore. I could be wrong. But from what I managed to dig up, its AP should be "Likely 2-A" for scaling to Yaldabaoth and Robert Bumaro, for reasons I'll explain later. And its EU speed should be the same as its AC one.

THE DEER. The profile is mostly fine. It just needs sources added, and Abstract Existence and Nigh-Omnipresence added to match the other gods.

So first off the Competitive Eschatology key needs to go. This will be a trend in all profiles, but Competitive Eschatology on the Wiki is rife with the issues I talked about in term of Canon Composite. This unique canon gets almost all of its feats and scaling from other canons. Which results in very dumb and empty keys. While it's very much a canon that'd be worth indexing, its current state on the wiki is unsalvagable. It should just be snapped away for now, and people can remake it later.

Now for her Djoricverse Key, her AP should just be Possibly 1-A for fighting the Scarlet King. Dunno why she scales to the SK's fake first key. And her speed needs Nigh-Omnipresent added, as with other gods. And Abstract Existence of course.

So the lizard's not really involved in this mess. We thankfully killed the Leviathan key long ago. He just needed some random additions.

The main thing is that his keys need some fixing. For some reasons a lot of his powers from his abstract form are in his previous keys. All of the feats relating to 6820 should be in the third key. So I'll move that and fix things related to that.

In terms of actual additions: boy should gain a very potent regeneration/immortality negation. In SCP-6001, other 682s can nullify the immortality of other 682s by eating them. So yeah, 682 can now nullify regen on his level. His regeneration should be upgraded to High-Godly. In two separate occasions, SCP-682 just straight up regenerated from being erased from all of history. Pretty simple. It should also gain a sort of weird conceptual transformation. Over time, 682's form should match the changing views on what its concept means. Its concept includes shit like the difference between life and death, the form of being vaguely reptilian, and other stuff. So it's conceptually linked to these concepts.

In terms of Adaptation powers, it should gain Nonexistent Physiology (Nature 1, Aspect 1, 2, 3 and 4) for becoming temporarily nonexistent yet still able to cause brain death in people after being erased by SCP-3930. It should also possibly gain Existence Erasure and Causality Manipulation for erasing across time an object that did the same to it.

And finally, it should have the same speed as 3125. Immeasurable, eventually Nigh-Omnipresent.

Another flagrant one. The Koitern key not only should not exist, but also straight-up contains lies.

The Koitern is not a higher dimensional true self of SCP-173. It's just 173's old self in a previous iteration of the multiverse. It's not different from base 173. It did not destroy the multiverse. That is straight-up a lie. It only survived the destruction of the multiverse through its weird ability. It did not kill "Leviathans". It killed 682's species in the previous multiverse. But this species was not Leviathans. It has nothing to do with them. And they have no feats. So this means nothing.

So the Koitern key should be removed. And base 173 will gain Power Nullification, for being able to be unaffected by the destruction of reality by staring into it. Anything that it stares at, becomes unable to harm it.

So for this guy. His AC key should be 10-B too. No idea why it's not right now.

And the Bag key should be Possibly 1-A, for bagging the All-Death. No idea why it's not either.

The famous troublemaker. The one that made half the verse 1-A. Obviously it would not be 1-A anymore.

I've decided to rework the profile as a civilization profile for the Kaktusverse version of SCP-1000. Only Kaktusverse for now because I don't want to have canon keys on a civilization profile because that's a mess.

Physically, they should be 8-A for being superior to humans like SCP-6666-A. Same goes for their speed scaling to him.

In terms of technology, they should have 7-C from creating nuclear weapons as usual. And a possibly 4-C for constructing Titania's Prison, which can hold Adam despite all of his magic. Also I forgot to add it on the Sandbox, but they should have SCP-6666's second key in their civilization as well.

And the durability of inidivdual 1000 should be "At least 4-C, possibly higher" for being immune to Adam's offensive capabilities.

That second key should be deleted. It's another flagrant case of two entirely different canons being mixed together. I'm not touching Competitive Eschatology, and the other canon this is from has absolutely no feats for her. Bad.

The second key should be changed to "When Fused with an Host (Extended Universe). Its AP and abilities should be the same as the Black Lords (covered later).

The second key should be changed to simply be an EU key. Existence Erasure should be moved to the first key. Everything except Portal Creation should be removed from the 2nd key.

The 2nd key should have the same stats as the AC version. The only valid feat there is making gods be scared of it. But that's supremely vague. It doesn't state which gods it frightens, nor why it does. It shouldn't have concrete scaling from it, I think.

Boy should get a EU key. This key should be Possibly 1-A and Immeasurable, for being seen as the counterpart to the Serpent.

It should also get Nigh-Omnipresence and Abstract Existence for the same reasons as all other gods.

This ******* thing. It should have 2-A, possibly 1-A durability for being absolutely unable to be killed by both SCP-INTEGER and SCP-6820. As well as Resistance to Reality Warping for being unaffected by 6820's reality warping.

Unknown should be changed to possibly 1-A for ******* with 3125 and 6820 alike.

That big fancy Tier 2 end should just be Low 2-C. The current reasoning doesn't even remotely implies it's of multiversal scale and neither does the article.

Now mind you it is probably higher than that. But that requires me diving deep in a super long ass tale and I don't want to do that right now. So currently it stands at Low 2-C.

Should be deleted. The AC version of it doesn't actually have feats, since the article is pretty barebones. And the EU seems to rely on canons I have no intention of exploring right now. It can be re-create later, but right now it's pretty useless.

Should be deleted. It is an hilariously outdated file with flawed AP reasoning. And also just kind... of a pointless file.

Should be deleted. The article is extremely vague about what it is or what it does. We know almost nothing except that it's "some way" of preventing a multiversal destruction. It has no reasons to be.

Just add a note saying this is EU exclusive because I'm not bothered to add an AC key for it.

As a side note I'm not sure if this rating will last. I'm letting it exist for now, but it might causes issues later on due to canon conflating. We'll see.

Just change their 2-A tiering to Possibly 1-A, for messing with the Scarlet King.

First of all fix the summary and shit. It describes a anomaly which is just a plot device to introduce the actual 001. So have the profile be actually about the 001 proposal.

Then change 001's AC key to be "possibly Low 2-C", since the Foundation considered it might create an End of Reality scenario.

Add a EU key for 001. This key should be "Possibly 1-A", since it's been described as insurmontable by a Foundation which previously defeated SCP-3125, and was possibly used to erase SCP-6820.

Mary will have her own key changed to Possibly 1-A, for being made "Omnipotent" by 001. As well as Nigh-Omnipresent, for having wished to exist across time.

The AC key is fine as it is. Her base EU key should be downgraded to "5-B, possibly higher". There is like, literally no reasons for her current tiering, since her tier doesn't even match 343's, and the Neverwere profile has no feats. And as shown later, that version of 343 is not Tier 2 either. Still, 5-B because she fought and matched in power the Neverwere, which planned to erase the entire planet. It's made clear several time that this is merely planetary, not universal. "Possibly higher" due to the Neverwere possessing a Way. But Ways are hard to quanitfy. They're just portals to other places.

Her Full Potential key should get Low 2-C though. Her restoring the universe is made rather obvious. Her Mid-Godly should be downgraded to Low-Godly also. Nothing indicates her mind was erased in either cases. In fact most of the Neverwere battle was a mental one. So Low-Godly it is.

God this is a bad profile. It's literally just one Key, despite being easily one of the characters with the most amount of contradictory incarnations. Almost nothing is sourced, it has weird random abilities, etc.

First of he all he should an AC key. With At least 9-A AP for warping his own room, and unknown in nearly all other stats. He should only have Reality Warping, Teleportation, Intangibility, Creation, Spatial Manipulation, and Memory Manipulation, all from his original file.

Then he should have a general EU key. Now this is absolutely not "every single version of 343" as a key. Rather it's taking most generic appearances of 343 when he's simply a Type Green, which is most of them. And it also excludes Kaktusverse. This version would be 5-B, possibly higher for matching 239. He should have most of the abilities he currently has, with the exceptions of Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Regeneration, Conceptual Manipulation, Large Size and Curse Manipulation. Now I can't really source all of his abilities, but these ones in particular seems particularly egregious and seems to stem from an era of the verse when everyone had Mid-Godly and those big powers for no reasons. He should also have that weird passive durability like 239.

Finally, he should get a Kaktusverse key. This one should be 8-A via magic, for being likely at least comparable to SCP-6666-A. He'd gain Magic and Matter Manipulation from SCP-6666. His speed should scale to SCP-6666 too. But the rest of his stats should be unknown.

A scaling dude. First of all get rid of that AC key. Most of the Kaktusverse is too interlinked for an AC key for this guy to make sense. Secondly obviously downgrade the 1-A. He should be 8-A for being comparable to Lancelot, another one of the four knights of Apollyona. And Lancelot fought SCP-4812-K. His speed should be Superhuman for being superior to modern men, with Subsonic+ reactions for being comparable to Lancelot.

A giant bug. It's the source of the 8-A feat. Said feat being: it's very big and fast. It should be 8-A and Subsonic+. Simple.

So this profile should be renamed to "Set". SCP-4840-A is specifically the Kaktusverse entity, and I'd like if the profile could cover both.

The Djoricverse key would take the place of his War for Creation key. It would just be "Possibly 1-A" and "Immeasurable" for fighting the Scarlet King.

The Kaktusverse version would be the Base key. Same stats and abilities, with added Magic and Telekinesis. Like his entire thing is that he can lft the city, why is it not noted-

The Kaktusverse key could definitively get calced. But not now. So Unknown it goes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

First of all, the latter two keys should be reworked a bit. We should have a Djoricvese key for Hevel, and a Prime Kaktusverse key. The Djoricverse is exclusively for a small set of tales, due to how disproportionate 076's power is in these tales over normal ones (without any real explanation). The Kaktusverse is only for 076 in his Prime, since Proto-Humans like him got weakened.

AC key should be downgraded to 9-B. Him fighting 682 is exclusive to EU. The Thorn key should be downgraded to 2-A, for reasons above.

The Djoricverse key would become 2-A, possibly 1-A for fighting off Moloch, who should be comparable to the Hanged King due to being one of the Scarlet King's highest general (look to the Hanged King for reasons), as well as Unknown speed.

The Kaktusverse key would have At least 8-A AP for being far stronger than SCP-6666-A, since he's a proto-human much closer to Adam than him. This key should have the same speed as base.

073 should have a similar key rework to 076. A key for Djoricverse, and a key for Prime Kaktusverse. Unlike 076 however, I'd rather see 073's general EU key deleted for now. I could not find any sources at all for the SCP-771 feat, and I'm suspecting it's been deleted or never existed, and the 076 scaling makes no sense, since it's scaling him to a Tier 2 version of the character.

So his AC key can stay. His Djoricverse key would have the same stats as normal, except with "2-A, possibly 1-A" through Magic, since we know 073 killed 076 through some way, and magic is 073's thing.

His Kaktusverse Key would be 8-A for the same reasons as 076, and his speed would scale to 076, since we now know that 076's stats are due to his lineage.

This guy is nearly the entire reason why everyone was 1-A and he had no profile. I have no ******* idea why either. Now the man does technically exist in Djoricverse, but he's entirely featless. So this is Kaktusverse exclusive.

He should physically upscale from 076 and 073, since he's considered much, much stronger than them, so 8-A and Supersonic+ reactions. Magically, he should be "At least 4-C, possibly higher". Adam's biggest feat on his own is pulling a star out of the sky and using it to make his Crown. There are statements comparing him to other gods, like 3125, but it's never referring to raw strength, so it shouln't be applicable to his stats. And the Spear of the Non-Believer should be Possibly 1-A, for being able to actually slay gods.

Oh boy. I'm gonna be real, for both Yaldabaoth and Mekhane, I didn't go very deep in their respective lore. As it turns out, the top Gods of the two biggest and most diverse Groups in the verse have way too much shit to go through. So even after my revision, these profiles will still be a bit too empty. But still, I tried fixing what we have. Mostly by splitting this one giant key into multiple. I mainly focused on Djoricverse and Kaktusverse for these two deities, but keys for other canons could be made later.

Yaldabaoth would actually have 3 keys. One for her description in the Sarkic Hub (as it turns out, this has enough info on its own), for Djoricverse and for Kaktusverse. The Hub version would act as a soft Article Canon key. While most versions of her should somewhat take on the Hub version, since it only describes beliefs and not hard facts, it should generally be considered secondary to the main source material.

The Sarkic Hub version would have a Likely 2-A, since it is described as a devourer of worlds who turned the entire multiverse into an altar to sacrifice living beings. So her scope is probably multiversal. Her speed should be unknown. This one should mostly have Spatial and Time Manipulation for supposedly creating time, Life Manipulation, Creation for creating life, Nonexistent Physiology for being a being of the void, and Avatar Creation for creating avatars of herself in the physical world. Speed should be Unknown.

Djoricverse Yaldabaoth would be "2-A, possibly 1-A". 2-A due to her Hub information, being considered a threat to the tree in a similar fashin to the Scarlet King, who threatened to entirely devour and destroy it and being considered a threat to all life in the multiverse. 1-A due to being considered comparable to the Hanged King. Speed should be Unknown, with Nigh-Omnipresence and Abstract Existence, as well as all Hub abilities.

Kaktusverse Yaldabaoth would be At least High 4-C, possibly 2-A or higher. High 4-C for being superior to Adam and being comparable to Mekhane. 2-A for being comparable to SCP-6666 and possibly from her hub self. The possibility of being higher coming from being considered to the same level as an avatar of 3125, but it's unknown if Yaldy scales to the full thing. Unknown speed, with most abilities from Hub version.

See my post on Yaldabaoth. This is not what a full profile of the character should ideally look like, but it's the best I could do. The Hub for the Church of the Broken God doesn't actually have any real info on Mekhane, so Mekhane has only a Djoricverse key and a Kaktusverse key.

Djoricverse Mekhane would be 2-A, possibly 1-A for being able to restrain Yaldabaoth, as well as possibly being comparable to Lords of the Scarlet King like the Hanged King. She should have Unknown speed, but Abstract Existence and Nigh-Omnipresence like other gods.

Kaktusverse Mekhane would be At least High 4-C, possibly 2-A or higher. High 4-C for being superior to Adam and having created and placed all stars in the universe. 2-A for being comparable to SCP-6666 and the higher being the same as Yaldabaoth. Speed should be Unknown.

Titania should have two keys. One for her original self, one for her self as the God of SCP-1000. Her main key would be At least High 4-C, possibly 2-A. High 4-C for being comparable to Mekhane and Yaldy. 2-A for being one of the top Fae Gods and thus likely being above SCP-INTEGER. It's only "Possibly" because it's not really known if INTEGER exists in the Kaktsuverse.

Her second key would have the same AP, but with Immobile speed and 8-A duability, for resisting SCP-6666-A's attacks but still eventually being killed by him.

Like I said, faes aren't Tier 1 anymore. So none of that. It should also lose its AC key, since it wouldn't be any different now.

It should be 2-A. In an article linked from this one directly, INTEGER's modification of a Rubicks' cube has caused all versions of this cube across infinite universes to become the same one. Meaning that every change to individual cubes causes all other universes to be re-written to make it so the cube eventually ended up in the same position.

It should also probably lose its Striking Strength, Durability and Abstract Existence. Our profile assume it's literally a sentient hole in logic, as opposed to a physical being that just so happens to have some anomalies regarding logic surrounding it.

Again sort of a barebone revision but that's how it be.

They should be 2-A, possibly 1-A for defeating one of the Scarlet King's highest ranking lords, who should be comparable to the Scarlet King. They should have the Nonexistence and Avatar Creation of Yaldabaoth and have Unknown speed.

So Ion and Bumaro are probably the most barebone revisions I'll do. Mostly because their appearance in Djoricverse is very minimal, so it'd require me to go through all Sarkic and Church of the Broken God lore to finish up their profiles. And I don't want to. So we'll go with what we have.

Stats should be "Possibly 2-A", for having supposedly slayed Yaldabaoth and replaced her in some scriptures. Scaling him to Sarkic Hub Yaldy is the best I can do right now I'm afraid. Unkown speed, too.

Similarly to Ion, there isn't a lot I can do. Unknown speed and Possibly 2-A for killing Grand Karcist Ion. We really need a proper revision for these two factions. But that will come later.

The Serpent is like, a pretty important lore character and used for scaling at least once. So no idea why this profile didn't exist before. While this guy does exist in Kaktusverse, there isn't a lot to work with here so this will be Djoricverse exclusive for now.

Possibly 1-A, for creating the Library and possibly literally having it on his back depending on the interpretation. The Library is described as this physical manifestation of the force actively running Creation in the background. And as parts of it were seen as a safe spot from SCP-3125's invasion of the world, it should be bigger than it.

Immeasurable with Nigh-Omnipresence for being bigger than the Library and being a God.

In terms of abilities this profile is pretty well sourced already. But it should still get its AP revised. Also I'm keeping the Key as sort of Djoricverse exclusive, since Alagadda lore is usually self-contained.

He should be 2-A, possibly 1-A. 2-A for being comparable to Yaldabaoth and possibly having defeated Mekhane. 1-A for having greatly affected the library, changing it to be a darker and more depressive place simply by being there and then managing to steal half of its books. And the Library is 1-A for reasons above. As well, he possibly helped in the defeat of the Serpent.

Also the 7-B key should be 4-A. Alagadda is a realm with many stars, it's not just a city.

Best girl. So I found no source for simply being comparable to the Hanged King, but she should scale to him anyway for not only being usually considered his will given shape, but also being heavily implied to be holding him prisonner in his own city. As well, she was considered one of the strongest mage in all of the multiverse.

She should have Type 8 based on the King, and get all the abilities of the Masked Lords.

Again, no source for this supposed feat. Not that this would have allowed them to scale to Tier 2, since Alagadda is a mini-universe. Still they have a similar-ish feat.

They should be At least 4-A, possibly higher. They were considered similar in power to the Clowns who went on to create Clown Town, a realm similar to Alagadda. And Alagadda has stars and shit. The possibly higher comes from them being considered the strongest beings outside of the King and the Ambassador, but to an unknown degree. They should also get the abilities of the Clowns. Also note that this is for only 3 out of the 4 lords, since SCP-035 is the 4th lord.

This one's straightforward. 5-B, possibly higher for threatening to erase the entire planet, but for also possessing an interdimensional highway of unclear size. As well as Unknown speed. It shouldn't have durability and SS either.

Just straight up take this profile's life. It is almost entirely based on the idea that He-Who-Made-Dark is the darkness that created the Brothers Death and Isabel. Which is entirely unfounded and kinda contradicts the more likely idea that the All-Mighty is the entity behind the initial darkness being split. These guys do have their own lore and feats, but this profile currently ignores all of it to focus on generic made up abilities slapped on big stats. So they should be deleted for now.

Surprsingly not a bad profile at all. Just a few fixes. First off, anything implying TBD and the Scarlet King fought on equal grounds should be removed. It seems to be a misconception that is contradicted by the most recent retelling of the events. The Real Adventures in Capitalism states the Brothers dwarf the Scarlet King in power. They should have Type 1 Concept Manip for being able to kill off other deities and improved Power Nullification for being the source behind SCP-2935, most likely. Also change their Omnipresence and Omniscience to Nigh.

So these guys are mentioned once in the entire SCP Wiki. But surprisingly I can salvage their profile.

They can keep their tier, but the reasoning is them being superior to the Brothers Death and their span reaching all of creation. The other reasoning seems iffy. They'd also lose Acausality because that's just baseless.

The good old supposed god-tier. Also very sparsely mentioned but still mentioned enough. AP reasoning should be changed to being above the High Elder Gods and TBD, as well as being implied to have been the light that pierced the darkness and created TBD and Isabel. The file should gain Fate Manipulation but lose Acausality and Immortality (the later being unneeded).

And finally, the final one, a new profile. Ending with the very fabric of the universe. This one mainly exists to make scaling to narratives easier.

The AC key should be Low 2-C, since nothing indicates it's multiversal in scope in the article but otherwise it's still the sentient fabric of causality and of the universe. And of course Nigh-Omnipresent and all that.

The EU key should be High 1-A. As stated in articles like 3812 or 6747, the narrative dimension (which IHP is) encompasses all dimensions, as well as the Infosphere. The Infosphere includes an entire hierarcy of aggressive ideas of aleph sizes. which eat each other to increase their size. And given how the Infosphere is the set of all ideas period, it should be able to contain the entire set of aleph numbers. And so, IHP can contain the entire Infosphere in return, making it High 1-A.

Conclusion

So the big tl;dr is:
  • Bunch of people are getting their profile split into keys.
  • Most of Kaktusverse gets downgraded.
  • 2-A, likely Low 1-C people are downgraded to 2-A.
  • Sources get added for a lot of profile.
  • Random changes and downgrades and new profiles.

question do you think 682 would have non-physical interaction?

also @Lou_change said we should get rid of 3125's resistance negation

if scp-3125 does have proof of resistance negation would 682 also gain resistance to it?

edit:

it says on 3125's profile

Resistance Negation (SCP-3125 ignores the antimemetic defenses of entities like 2111)

and then it says on 682's profile

Possibly Outerverse level (SCP-6820-A exists in a similar space as SCP-3125 and has been implied to be comparable in size to it. It also managed to adapt to its presence, whereas other ideas would have likely been absorbed)

(if it adapted does that necessarily mean it resisted 3125's powers including resistance negation?)

though these things might not necessarily be true (just wanted to point these things out)

Last edited:
To Tllmbrg: Not really. Dot boy actively got affected by INTEGER's conceptual manipulation. He has been abstracted to NARCCICIST. It's just that INTEGER's manipulate couldn't stop him from getting groped.

Regarding Pangloss we already have a Pangloss profile. Dunno how accurate it is, but I haven't seen him mentioned in the tales I read and the profile seems sourced so, it seems fine to me.

@Pokemonfan807 preferably don't bring up stuff from other CRTs on this. Like, we already have a lot on our hands. Although either way I wouldn't necessarily give 6820 Resistance Negation, since that could easily be an ability unique to 3125. Not all anti-memetic ideas are the same.

To Tllmbrg: Not really. Dot boy actively got affected by INTEGER's conceptual manipulation. He has been abstracted to NARCCICIST. It's just that INTEGER's manipulate couldn't stop him from getting groped.

Regarding Pangloss we already have a Pangloss profile. Dunno how accurate it is, but I haven't seen him mentioned in the tales I read and the profile seems sourced so, it seems fine to me.

@Pokemonfan807 preferably don't bring up stuff from other CRTs on this. Like, we already have a lot on our hands. Although either way I wouldn't necessarily give 6820 Resistance Negation, since that could easily be an ability unique to 3125. Not all anti-memetic ideas are the same.

okay thank you

though I meant resistance to resistance negation not resistance negation itself.

just wanted to point that out

I mentioned the possibility high godly regen before in two instances but as it is a concept larger than the universe I don't think it counts we should also probably remove low 2-C with death as the cave killed it as did SCP-6820 for a bit and both worlds continued to exist.

I mentioned the possibility high godly regen before in two instances but as it is a concept larger than the universe I don't think it counts we should also probably remove low 2-C with death as the cave killed it as did SCP-6820 for a bit and both worlds continued to exist.
It doesn't matter, 682 still gets erased across time and survives.

Also remember that 2935 disables anomalous phenomenon. It's not impossible to think it disabled this portion of 682's powers as well. Although even then, it would only mean that this specific version of 682 doesn't have that power. Not that 682 in general shouldn't have it.

It doesn't matter, 682 still gets erased across time and survives.

Also remember that 2935 disables anomalous phenomenon. It's not impossible to think it disabled this portion of 682's powers as well. Although even then, it would only mean that this specific version of 682 doesn't have that power. Not that 682 in general shouldn't have it.
That's like saying someone regrowing an arm after it was erased from the timeline if it exists outside of the timeline being destroyed in the timeline won't kill them. https://vsbattles.com/threads/scp-discussion-thread.117389/page-2#post-4600894
Also SCP-682 has it scaling from someone else and it isn't the only time an alternate 682 was killed.

As the guy who made it I can confirm that I went over all the tales with his tag on while making it
He just has his stand alone feat of universe creation and is generally forgotten by the rest of the wiki so he's fine where he is imo

Dude 682 having its true self be a 1-A concept doesn't mean it can't have High-Godly. High-Godly simply requires you to regenerate from body, mind, soul, and at least one other fundamental aspect. Which is the case here, as 682 was completely wiped, even from history, but could still regenerate. Having its concept still be there doesn't prevent High-Godly from being applied.

It isn't fundamental because they exist on a larger scale also wasn't regenerating from history destruction supposed to be downgraded because if I existed a constant across an infinite number of timelines and I was erased in only one I shouldn't get high godly because that was an infinitesimally small part of my being completely irrelevant to me.

It's fundamental to 682. We're talking about 682 here, not 6820-A. 682 is a manifestation of 6820-A but they're not exactly the same thing. They're a separate key for a reason.

Yeah. And that regeneration is for 682. Not this theoretical true form. If you tried to erase SCP-682's body, mind, soul and history from the world, it would regenerate. That's all that matters. Incarnations having Godly regen based on their higher selves is absolutely not uncommon on the Wiki. That's how it be.

Most profiles would keep a simple EU keys. However a lot of lore characters would be split into the two "main" canons for this kind of lore: Djoricverse and Kaktusverse
Disagree with the idea of splitting like that for one naming these canons after two authors is incredibly disrespectful but it is filing everything else written about these characters under these two I think is Kaktusverse that is the odd one out it made the Bigfoot’s completely different, the gods who are normally larger than reality in combat live in the same city as humans in a mostly peaceful manner, the characters are nearly completely different it is a very unique portrayal I think they should have separate pages because how different they are in general and the normal pages are for article and extended canon.
Spoiler: Global 11-A Downgrades
Disagree partial not all of them have extended canon keys so some should remain 11-A.
Spoiler: SCP-2747
Disagree it is heavily implied to be destroying the foundation universe in article canon and keter duty’s collaborative log had SCP-3812 go out of their way to stop it and they previously showed apathy towards individual narratives.
Spoiler: SCP-4715
should actually vary in power that is like it’s whole gimmick unless people think it doubling in size doesn’t boost it’s strength.
Spoiler: Yaldabaoth
Spoiler: Mekhane
Disagree you yourself said you didn’t look that deep and the tale that mentions archons has scarlet king be yaldabaoth her weaker nephew also xia dynasty has them as the top gods.

anything I didn’t mention here is fine
Yeah. And that regeneration is for 682. Not this theoretical true form. If you tried to erase SCP-682's body, mind, soul and history from the world, it would regenerate. That's all that matters. Incarnations having Godly regen based on their higher selves is absolutely not uncommon on the Wiki. That's how it be.
I disagree with that logic it doesn’t make sense when they are an infinitesimal part of a whole but I don’t think I should argue with that so okay.

"It's disrespectful" it's not. It's just for ease of categorization. And as it turns out, Djoric's tales have shaped the story and setting of a lot of major characters in that canon, including the Scarlet King. And Kaktus is absolutely not the only one with a different interpretation of characters. On top of my head, both Xia Dynasty and Competitive Eschatology have vastly different interpretations of the characters than both Djoricverse and Kaktusverse.

Characters would get Extended Canon keys simply for being narrative entities, given how much the concept of narratives is expanded upon in other articles.

None of what you said matters one bit to my revision. You're just saying "it can destroy narratives!", which isn't being removed. I'm just saying that it's default state definitively isn't above the Foundation narrative. Also that 3812 "feat" means nothing. 3812 never went out of its way to stop 2747. They've just been "contained" together in Keter Duty. But nowhere does this imply 2747 was a threat to anything but the base Foundation.

4715's not gonna get above 8-A through its sheer size either way. So 8-A would be its hard limit.

Yaldabaoth and Mekhane
You can't just say "disagree". You have to provide actual replacement stats with all the appropriate sources. If you can't provide that, then my revisions will have to go through because the current profiles cannot continue existing in that state. Also like I said before, Xia Dynasty is another canon. It's incompatible with the Djoricverse hierarchy (where Yaldabaoth is equal to a being subservient to the Scarlet King, and where Mekhane is absolutely not a match for the Scarlet King). But either way, I don't want to delay the thread just to wait for you to gather evidence. So I'd invite you to make a thread for yourself later on, unless you have issues with the stuff I actually plan to add (and not just upset I didn't cover literally everything right now).

Disagree with the idea of splitting like that for one naming these canons after two authors is incredibly disrespectful but it is filing everything else written about these characters under these two I think is Kaktusverse that is the odd one out it made the Bigfoot’s completely different, the gods who are normally larger than reality in combat live in the same city as humans in a mostly peaceful manner, the characters are nearly completely different it is a very unique portrayal I think they should have separate pages because how different they are in general and the normal pages are for article and extended canon.
For one, splitting keys based on popular canons has been a thing on our wiki since 2018. We even have a page for it.

Secondly, it is an in-universe mechanic for certain canons to be affected by Swann to be "more canon" so to speak. Based on multiple factors like popularity or author bias, certain renditions of a character can become different from their original intention.

Disagree partial not all of them have extended canon keys so some should remain 11-A.
In the grand scheme of things, everything Narrative related should have an EC key on principle alone.

Disagree it is heavily implied to be destroying the foundation universe in article canon and keter duty’s collaborative log had SCP-3812 go out of their way to stop it and they previously showed apathy towards individual narratives.
3812 threatening 2747 is a non-point. Anything stronger by 1 or infinite dimensions would threaten it. Also why would destroying the Foundation universe be more impressive than affecting Swann?

should actually vary in power that is like it’s whole gimmick unless people think it doubling in size doesn’t boost it’s strength.
It should? But not by any measurable metric. Hence the "likely higher".

Disagree you yourself said you didn’t look that deep and the tale that mentions archons has scarlet king be yaldabaoth her weaker nephew also xia dynasty has them as the top gods.
I absolutely implore you to read the entirety of the Sarkism Hub and the Church of the Broken God Hub and do a revision on both. Because as it stands nobody wants to read all of them in order to revise Yal and Mek. Any small change is welcomed.

Also remember that Yal and Mek's canon is also split. There is no one singular consistent canon for these two. They are depicted however people want to depict them.

"It's disrespectful" it's not. It's just for ease of categorization. And as it turns out, Djoric's tales have shaped the story and setting of a lot of major characters in that canon, including the Scarlet King. And Kaktus is absolutely not the only one with a different interpretation of characters. On top of my head, both Xia Dynasty and Competitive Eschatology have vastly different interpretations of the characters than both Djoricverse and Kaktusverse.
I guess that is one way to look at it but I see it differently.
And while Kaktus isn't the only one his is by far one of the most notable it would be wrong to ignore it but it to me at least feels like listing multiple interpretations of superman on the same page also technically the reality of Xia Dynasty was rewritten to an unknown degree.
None of what you said matters one bit to my revision. You're just saying "it can destroy narratives!", which isn't being removed. I'm just saying that it's default state definitively isn't above the Foundation narrative. Also that 3812 "feat" means nothing. 3812 never went out of its way to stop 2747. They've just been "contained" together in Keter Duty. But nowhere does this imply 2747 was a threat to anything but the base Foundation.
My bad but I disagree with the SCP-3812 thing. They are rising to the peak of the narrative stack far beyond what you claim SCP-2747 will reach and are going other of their way to stall it when they previously showed apathy towards the Foundation why else would they care if it couldn't ascend higher.
4715's not gonna get above 8-A through its sheer size either way. So 8-A would be its hard limit.
I mean I don't believe there is a stated size limit so one could argue... but occam's razor is a thing so I won't.

As for Yaldabaoth and Mekhane
I don't have much to say I thought others(I might of saw weekly) have previously agreed to work on them but guess it is fine see earlier for Xia Dynasty.
where Yaldabaoth is equal to a being subservient to the Scarlet King, and where Mekhane is absolutely not a match for the Scarlet King
That wasn't even the source of the thing I mentioned to prove they were stronger this is https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/lord-goran

In the grand scheme of things, everything Narrative related should have an EC key on principle alone.
I mean I don't know but even then they would still have article canon.
3812 threatening 2747 is a non-point. Anything stronger by 1 or infinite dimensions would threaten it. Also why would destroying the Foundation universe be more impressive than affecting Swann?
Not threatening creating narratives for it and my bad again on the second part.
It should? But not by any measurable metric. Hence the "likely higher".
Why is that a question but I mean we assume more often than not when something is larger than a building it can destroy a building.
I absolutely implore you to read the entirety of the Sarkism Hub and the Church of the Broken God Hub and do a revision on both. Because as it stands nobody wants to read all of them in order to revise Yal and Mek. Any small change is welcomed.

Also remember that Yal and Mek's canon is also split. There is no one singular consistent canon for these two. They are depicted however people want to depict them.
My bad it is an improvement none the less I suppose.

SCP isn't DC. This isn't a verse where everything ever written is supposed to be part of the same storyline. Things are just straight up set in different universes or even different multiverses. If anything trying to fuse everything into one big giant canon is even more disrespectful since you're essentially rejecting the stories of every single author except the ones that follow an arbitrarily set "main" canon. While we still have to ignore some stuff to some degree in order to make shit work, splitting into canons means we have to do this a lot less, and allows us to see more interpretations of the characters.

"They are going out of their way to stall it" they aren't. Just, factually and straight-up aren't. This is one of the vaguest Keter Duty entry, you can't derive anything from it.

I'm aware of the Lord Goran tale and I don't care. It contradicts most other Djoricverse tales (and the most important ones, too). So either we ignore it, or we choose to interpret it as an earlier time in the timeline, where the Scarlet King was weaker. Either way it doesn't change our tiers (except arguably downgrading the Archons but eh)

"They are going out of their way to stall it" they aren't. Just, factually and straight-up aren't. This is one of the vaguest Keter Duty entry, you can't derive anything from it.
They are it doesn’t take much effort but they still a doing something they don’t have to.

fine to the other things

Sorry for the double post but I have something new to mention one of your sources is clown town and Icky an artificial clown which are implied to be comparable to normal clowns in the article and Dr. Clef beat her here: https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/icky-ichabod would SCP-239 scale to this
Also all Foundation reality warpers should resist reality warping as explained in https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/and-this-one-explains-humes which reveals that they have more reality and higher reality prevents warping.

Yeah. But nothing indicates that it was because 2747 was a threat to 3812. We just plainly don't know the why and the hows behind this interaction. But even if you wanna extrapolate, given 3812's reaction it's more likely that reuniting with 2747 satisfied both entities. Got nothing to do with power.

Also regarding Icky and stuff; I'm fairly sure clowns outside of Clown Town have their abilities nerfed. But even then, Clef doesn't scale in any meaningful way to 239. He doesn't have the durability to match her AP or anything.

I suppose so for reality-warping resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back