• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Before that, he was. The same dude constantly made fun of him (which you supported with a kudos btw), until he got heated.
His opinion was that calc stacking is only not permitted because VSBW hates big numbers, Discord servers are better, and (when asked why he is even here if the profiles are as bad as he says) claims he's out to fix everything... Totally not instigating anything or having an ego at all right?

I agree that Ziller's conduct wasn't and really hasn't been the best given the multitude of statements you provided but for specifically the initial thread you linked i wouldn't say Ziller was necessarily in the wrong for saying what he said, he was being mocked and ridiculed as an individual because of his opinion, appealing to the fact he was mocking the how VSBW handles calc isn't a valid counter since he's specifically talking about a site, which is completely different to the individuals who use said site.

Recon was making his attacks personal while Ziller was attacking the actual site itself for how it treats calcs and calc stackng, massive difference.

I'd honestly just give him a warning and tell him to shape up since it seems like he does have a behavior of flying off the handles and getting heated in debates, which isn't good but not something that's ban worthy imo.

I agree that Ziller's conduct wasn't and really hasn't been the best given the multitude of statements you provided but for specifically the initial thread you linked i wouldn't say Ziller was necessarily in the wrong for saying what he said, he was being mocked and ridiculed as an individual because of his opinion, appealing to the fact he was mocking the how VSBW handles calc isn't a valid counter since he's specifically talking about a site, which is completely different to the individuals who use said site.

Recon was making his attacks personal while Ziller was attacking the actual site itself for how it treats calcs and calc stackng, massive difference.

I'd honestly just give him a warning and tell him to shape up since it seems like he does have a behavior of flying off the handles and getting heated in debates, which isn't good but not something that's ban worthy imo.
ahem Ziller calling someone an Alzheimer's patient ahem

MAN WAS LITERALLY WARNED AT LEAST ONCE BECAUSE OF THIS.

It wasn't in the thread i was referencing KLOL, read my message again.

If he said that in another thread then that's wrong, but if he was already warned for that than i don't see how this has any barring with his current behavior.
Well a warning was far too lenient for that to begin with, those types of things are always met with a ban and idk why he got off with just a warning

Might as well call out anyone else who said "Damn, Ziller giving an L take" then?
BTW, I am not at all agreeing to calling out anyone regarding this, because the take that he made is 100% an L take and people have a right to call him out for it (Which they did and made detailed responses to him before the heating up occured).

It wasn't in the thread i was referencing KLOL, read my message again.

If he said that in another thread then that's wrong, but if he was already warned for that than i don't see how this has any barring with his current behavior.
Here's the thing, that kind of shit should've landed him a ban when he made that comment in the Homelander thread, not a warning, like Clover just said.

This is just edging out on repeat behavior at this point.

Well a warning was far too lenient for that to begin with, those types of things are always met with a ban and idk why he got off with just a warning
Really? nothing in that statement seems ban worthy but that's just my personal opinion, if it's objectively a ban worthy statement going off the rules then there's nothing i can say against it.

Those are the rules.

@Deceived3596 The fact he was warned about his behavior and still keeps up this attitude says that he refuses to change for the better and is only going to keep going on and on until he instigates more drama. Which for the record he should’ve been banned for that kind of insult since other folks in the past got banned for this same crap.

Reporting ZillerTheBucko for making this comment and getting significantly heated up in this thread.
the "heated up" part does not extend at all past me saying shut up, everything else in the thread is a perfectly normal discussion
Man is literally doing everything he can to justify calc stacking no matter how bad the actual values get.
1. I was just discussing my opinion, like literally everyone else does.
2. I actually gave up the take already, so this isn't even true? Like seriously you're just going out of your way to try and make me look evil for things that aren't even happening.

Ziller wasn't just giving an opinion, he was pushing for calc stacking to be legitimized hard, and he even made a comment about "discord servers being > the wiki" prior to this just to throw shade at us, for some reason.
Even that was in irony anyways, can you seriously not do this to me? Everything except telling recon to shut up was literally just average productive discussion, to which I even concede to the opposition's points in like a few minutes. All that happened was me somewhat overreacting to what was undeniably a slightly instigative post, that's all.

ahem Ziller calling someone an Alzheimer's patient ahem

MAN WAS LITERALLY WARNED AT LEAST ONCE BECAUSE OF THIS.
At the time I didn't really understand the implications of what I said, and I am sorry. I've deliberately never said anything on that level ever since then, and I've always accepted the warn as justified. It's no longer issue for that reason, and this is actually just you trying to dig up resolved issues against me and taking them out of context, so I request that you do not keep doing that.
Recon called me a clown, I told him to shut up. That is the only thing that happened in the thread whatsoever.

EDIT: If this isn't enough, Ziller has a history of making comments like these. Just... look this up.
It's clear to me now that the behavior isn't accepted, and I would make an effort not to continue with this attitude, but in my defense nobody said anything and I was always under the belief that it was accepted behavior, especially with people continuing to laugh it off in the pet peeves thread. Different websites and circles have varying kinds of tolerance for stuff on that level, so I would have liked someone to say something sooner, rather than have these cases build up and have me punished for it.

also the godlycharmander exhange was more heated than just the "shut the **** up", as well, because I know you're gonna bring up that warning I received

the "heated up" part does not extend at all past me saying shut up, everything else in the thread is a perfectly normal discussion
Which you should not have done the way you did, given you were warned about this once already.

everything else in the thread is a perfectly normal discussion
It was until you jumped in and said "calc stacking should be allowed, it's why discord servers > wiki" in the manner you did.

1. I was just discussing my opinion, like literally everyone else does.
And then you just had to mention the discord thing didn't you

2. I actually gave up the take already, so this isn't even true? Like seriously you're just going out of your way to try and make me look evil for things that aren't even happening.
Should've just admitted that right then and there on that thread if you really did. So why the delay?

At the time I didn't really understand the implications of what I said, and I am sorry.
It doesn't take rocket science to figure out just how inflammatory and derogatory it is but it is good you have now apologized.

I've deliberately never said anything on that level ever since then, and I've always accepted the warn as justified. It's no longer issue for that reason, and this is actually just you trying to dig up resolved issues against me and taking them out of context, so I request that you do not keep doing that.
Only because you just ended up making a repeat for this.

Recon called me a clown, I told him to shut up. That is the only thing that happened in the thread whatsoever.
He didn't call you a clown per se, he said you got clowned on. Not the same thing.

It's clear to me now that the behavior isn't accepted, and I would make an effort not to continue with this attitude, but in my defense nobody said anything and I was always under the belief that it was accepted behavior, especially with people continuing to laugh it off in the pet peeves thread.
Honestly that thread was always going to be controversial but that doesn't mean we would approve of such heated behavior, we never did.

Different websites and circles have varying kinds of tolerance for stuff on that level, so I would have liked someone to say something sooner, rather than have these cases build up and have me punished for it.
Hopefully you can do so and not just flare up again like that next time.

It was until you jumped in and said "calc stacking should be allowed, it's why discord servers > wiki" in the manner you did.
It wasn't intended to be anything beyond a joke, I've only been in one debating server in my life when I was like 13 and it sucked ass, actually.
Should've just admitted that right then and there on that thread if you really did. So why the delay?
The "disagree FRA" comment was intended to be that, I was just conveying it in a more casual manner at the time.
He didn't call you a clown per se, he said you got clowned on. Not the same thing.
I mean, I guess it's a little different, it was more so the "clowned on as usual" part that kinda resonated with me as opposed to just being clowned on, cause of the implication being that I may or may not be a clown. I'm not passing blame though, cause it really was just a subtle thing, I suppose.

I'm sorry for my repeated behavior on this website and do promise to change my mindset on things from here on out. Although, I would still like to avoid being banned in any capacity of course: I just think that it has been overall blown slightly out of proportion.

I disagree with Ziller being banned. As someone who is almost always present when he does stuff like this, it is usually in response of people immediately ganging up on him and insulting him for his opinion.

Toxicity can be bannable, sure, but we have to look at the context of the toxicity first.

It wasn't intended to be anything beyond a joke, I've only been in one debating server in my life when I was like 13 and it sucked ass, actually.

The "disagree FRA" comment was intended to be that, I was just conveying it in a more casual manner at the time.

I mean, I guess it's a little different, it was more so the "clowned on as usual" part that kinda resonated with me as opposed to just being clowned on, cause of the implication being that I may or may not be a clown. I'm not passing blame though, cause it really was just a subtle thing, I suppose.

I'm sorry for my repeated behavior on this website and do promise to change my mindset on things from here on out. Although, I would still like to avoid being banned in any capacity of course: I just think that it has been overall blown slightly out of proportion.
It is good you are reflecting back on your actions. For now, a stern warning will suffice. However, next time, we will be forced to deal harsher repercussions if this happens again.

I was just about to mention that. He got warned by DDM, but I don’t think he was actually reported for it.
Want in the Warner I actually told I’m tried going to bed but he kept only towards my arguement the other people were arguing. i told people to stop @ing me. After he kept citing me but ok.
As someone who has interacted with @LIFE extensively in GoH related threads, I would personally support his ban. He contributes nothing to the verse and is a constant bringer of toxicity to the Fandom on this site.
I contributed more ideas than you but you just edit that pages and better scaling for it than you, you would’ve have the verse upside down not that it matters to me.

are y’all even serious thinking about banning me cause I’ve drop the f work sure maybe all of them prior to the warning aswell but anyaways I told him stop citing me other people have the answers he was clearing on me and confusing my argument with others which some points out.
And did y’all read read the thread @azontr have been dropping actual slurs not just once but ok he gets no warning or bans in the chat and others aswell and been toxic way before but I’m being targeted??

The guy really made a forum cause I’ve made joke early not that this really affected anyone . I guess I’ll be fine with my ban if the person who been toxic longer than me goes.

Want in the Warner I actually told I’m tried going to bed but he kept only towards my arguement the other people were arguing. i told people to stop @ing me. After he kept citing me but ok.
That comment was for Ziller, not you. Different thread and comment.

I contributed more ideas than you but you just edit that pages and better scaling for it than you, you would’ve have the verse upside down not that it matters to me.
Dude, no you don't. Objectively, you don't contribute anything to the verse itself. You whine and cause arguments, that's all you do for the verse, meanwhile I am actually putting in effort to fix the verse, and actively contribute outside of your petty ramblings. Your presence is objectively unnecessary.

@Deceived3596 The fact he was warned about his behavior and still keeps up this attitude says that he refuses to change for the better and is only going to keep going on and on until he instigates more drama. Which for the record he should’ve been banned for that kind of insult since other folks in the past got banned for this same crap.
compare my behavior to that night and to the JOKE i made to you this morning is completely but you’re on me I guess.
i said I would be fine with it as long as @azontr gets ban cause he done worst for less. even called people idiots instead of actually refuting

I was willing to explain what I said but not that night what made me mad the fact others were making same/different arguments but he came towards only me,
even came back some time later towards me which I don’t understand I doubt he actually reading anything.

just wanted mate to leave me alone for the night.

Last edited:
compare my behavior to that night and to the JOKE i made to you this morning is completely but you’re on me I guess.
i said I would be fine with it as long as @azontr gets ban cause he done worst for less. even called people idiots instead of actually refuting

I was willing to explain what I said but not that night what made me mad the fact others were making same/different arguments but he came towards only me,
even came back some time later towards me which I don’t understand I doubt he actually reading anything.

just wanted mate to leave me alone.
The response you're quoting is not about you, it's about another user that was reported.

Dude, no you don't. Objectively, you don't contribute anything to the verse itself. You whine and cause arguments, that's all you do for the verse, meanwhile I am actually putting in effort to fix the verse, and actively contribute outside of your petty ramblings. Your presence is objectively unnecessary.
Making edits anyone can learn isn’t something that should make you significant, to the way you’ve act and you done it before you were in charge of it. im saying your scaling wouldve objectively make the verse scale upside.
Cause arguments meaning I disagree with people?
Isn’t this the point of the site you
right I should call people idiots like u and move on.

Last edited:
@LIFE Pay attention to who I was talking to before you make assumptions because my comment you quoted had nothing to do with you. Second off the more you keep double downing on your behavior with azontr the higher your chance of getting banned will happen. If you think calling people idiots is going to help you then you're sorely mistaken.

@LIFE Pay attention to who I was talking to before you make assumptions because my comment you quoted had nothing to do with you. Second off the more you keep double downing on your behavior with azontr the higher your chance of getting banned will happen. If you think calling people idiots is going to help you then you're sorely mistaken.
Bruh what have I done to you to act this way I clearly just wanted you to be discussed Didn’t think about @ing you and I just saw you there I didn’t care about what you were saying in that, is that a problem it’s not like I was attacking for what you said? is it that serious.

Idiots was the bare minimum he was saying. And it’s just what some said would be reason to get ban. . He’s actually done worst than me far longer under situation when it’s not needed. But ok I guess.

Ain't no way this guy is trying to get me banned for calling people idiots when that's not the only reason he's being banned.

🗿
Criticizing people when not needed at all? Toxic for no reason. You don’t even try to refute people you just attack them prior. Reason people say could be a reason to get on a warning but not for me it’s seem

And I know the reason why I’m being banned don’t know the why I’m being targeted I’ve already explain my motive and the situation I was in.

Name a single time I have "dropped a slur" in a debate against anybody. Or needlessly attacked them without prior cause. Stop making shit up.
You never been in really a debate to the people you’ve been toxic to. And Slurs I just seemed it up with hate speech. You not being racist to others Imma change that ☝️

So, basically, you have no real evidence of your claims against me, and are just trying to use me as a scapegoat to save yourself from a ban that you yourself earned.

**** off.
Not using you as an escape goat you’ve brought yourself here aswell I’ve explained myself just pointing you out.
You were being toxic in the same thread after all for less intense moments. not like I’m just naturally toxic with others prior granted I call him a name not slur I think who knows but literally told the guy or girl to leave me alone multiple times.
I can get what I referring to towards has “hate speech” to you but yea I have not seen a reacial motive quotes.
you said F off like I said it’s average for you or anyone tbh in tense situations

But I’m done, I get ban I get ban.

Back