• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I take a couple hour break to voice chat with friends, and what I come back to is the RVR getting spammed. But anyway, if Azontr said some slurs please show what posts specifically. We can't punish someone based on heresay, guilty until proven innocent isn't the right approach. Furthermore, you were clearly the instigator in that regard LIFE.

As for ZillertheBucko, he should have gotten much worse than a simple warning yes. Most of the things wouldn't have been ban worthy individually, but the fact that he continued being confrontational combine with saying something borderline bigoted against someone with Alzheimer's Disease; which is a direct violation of Fandom TOS and also something they tend to give couple month long bans without warning would definitely warrant such. He deserves a ban for 3 months I believe, other staff have any objections?

Also, from here on out, this will be a staff discussion one whether LIFE, Ziller, Azontr, or anyone else has done something that may or may not be ban worthy. I have not seen Azontr do anything bad until he was provoked and even then it was just normal person's frustration level. LIFE on the other hand just keeps doubling down so I'd say a ban for 2 months. ZillertheBucko would need a ban longer than that, which I'd say for 3 months at least.

I blocked LIFE for 2 months, and I permablocked Masta Shots; the vandalizer.

I'd like more opinions for ZillertheBucko; it was generally agreed amongst staff from Damage, KLOL, and Maverick he should be banned, but for how long? 3 Months, 6 months?

I can see that you have come back from doing something else, but I would still like you to read what has been said in my defense before jumping to a ban without even informing me.

I can see that you have come back from doing something else, but I would still like you to read what has been said in my defense before jumping to a ban without even informing me.
I read the ones trying to defend you, especially Deceived's post and Kachon's post, but I believe they overlooked some important factor's. Maverick said above you have been warned at least 5 times, which goes beyond our typical three strike tradition. Furthermore, the borderline ableist comment against those with Alzheimer's disease is not excusable under any circumstances and that alone should have warranted a ban. But since Glass, Damage, and Maverick all seem to agree, I will apply the 3 month ban. Also, you are informed now before I posted this and will only give you one last look and will make sure there is evidence that you have read this before I apply it.

I read the ones trying to defend you, especially Deceived's post and Kachon's post, but I believe they overlooked some important factor's. Maverick said above you have been warned at least 5 times, which goes beyond our typical three strike tradition. Furthermore, the borderline ableist comment against those with Alzheimer's disease is not excusable under any circumstances and that alone should have warranted a ban. But since Glass, Damage, and Maverick all seem to agree, I will apply the 3 month ban.
Mind giving me a minute to respond to this before rushing to the ban?

Anyway, I mentioned giving him only one chance, but that probably won't change the decision agreed by multiple staff members.
I don’t believe you are being fair here and listening to what I’ve had to say. Even KLol decided on a last chance warning after our discussion. My goal isn’t to say that I’ve done nothing wrong, that much is undeniable, but I’m saying that the main reason for the ban, specifically the Alzheimer’s comment, is a misunderstanding. I had never said anything on that level beforehand, and after being warned, never again did I say anything near that level, because I do realized how wrong it was now.

Furthermore, the borderline ableist comment against those with Alzheimer's disease is not excusable under any circumstances and that alone should have warranted a ban
I have a genuine question, does Ziller's comment actually, harmfully affect those with Alzheimer's, as in affect them, not affecting those around them or people who are offended on their behalf, or are you just virtue signaling with this "ableism" shit? i understand that what he said was wrong but trying to artificially increase the weight of the statement by appealing to "ableism" doesn't sit right with me.

Maybe it's because i'm more right wing politically but this type of language seems very...loaded and intention filled?.

I have a genuine question, does Ziller's comment actually, harmfully affect those with Alzheimer's, as in affect them, not affecting those around them or people who are offended on their behalf, or are you using just virtue signaling with this "ableism" shit? i understand that what he said was wrong but trying to artificially increase the weight of the statement by appealing to "ableism" doesn't sit right.

Maybe it's because i'm more right wing politically but this type of language seems very...loaded and intention filled?.
There’s no need to bring politics into this, and this is not how I plan on defending myself here. As far as we’re concerned, what I said was wrong of me and there’s no need to downplay that fact.

There’s no need to bring politics into this, and this is not how I plan on defending myself here. As far as we’re concerned, what I said was wrong of me and there’s no need to downplay that fact.
"Politics" were already brought into this when "ableism" was brought up, since that's directly a political term and has political connotations. Also i'm not "downplaying" anything, i already said what you said was wrong and is most likely ban worthy, i just heavily disagree with the language Dark is using since it seems extremely loaded solely just to artificially add more weight behind it when it isn't needed.

"Politics" were already brought into this when "ableism" was brought up, since that's directly a political term and has political connotations. Also i'm not "downplaying" anything, i already said what you said was wrong and is most likely ban worthy, i just heavily disagree with the language Dark is using since it seems extremely loaded solely just to artificially add more weight behind it when it isn't needed.
I’d suggest looking into it on your own time, stuff like this on the rvr is going to get deleted regardless so you won’t find the answers you’re looking for here anyways. It’s not very relevant to the situation either way.

That is literally off topic and come off as using your own personal belief on a meaning of a single word, Deceived.

Quite frankly, I don’t need to remind everyone on what happened on a certain thread regarding a specific controversial topic that involve specific thing.

Anyways going back to the situation of my ban, my main defenses
1. The most troublesome of the comments I made was a while back, and had I been banned for it, I would have been back by now regardless. Even without being really punished I still learned from my wrongdoings, and the infractions since then have been nowhere near as offensive.
2. Yes, I do have a history of aggressive remarks, but I would like to point out multiple things in my defense. Mainly, when I do make such remarks, they are in response to other antagonistic comments of varying scale. Recon didn’t really do anything wrong, but my reply to it wasn’t intended to be very serious either, and admittedly over the course of all of these I did misjudge the level of tolerance for those replies in spite of a couple warnings, but if I do come out of this exchange without being banned, there wouldn’t be repeated offenses of such an error.

I have a genuine question, does Ziller's comment actually, harmfully affect those with Alzheimer's, as in affect them, not affecting those around them or people who are offended on their behalf, or are you just virtue signaling with this "ableism" shit? i understand that what he said was wrong but trying to artificially increase the weight of the statement by appealing to "ableism" doesn't sit right with me.

Fandom literally has a strict rule against all words or phrases that are derogatory by nature, let's not forget that this is still the same platform where people have been globally blocked across fandom just for saying the N word or R word even in context that was used for educational purposes not intended to be bigoted. Which even I think that's extreme practice, but they still own the platform and therefore is a TOS we have to follow.

Furthermore, we have always had a site rule that forbids all types of derogatory comments, not just ones certain political parties only focused on a few selective groups, more info explained here. The definition of Ableism is any type of derogatory or bigoted word or comment spoken against any type of disability whether physical or mental. And Alzheimer's disease is considered a mental disability/illness thus discriminating or mocking it would fall under ableism territory. As for why it's offensive, a person who actually has that could be searching through the internet or the forum and reading that out loud and either taking offense or hoping whoever said that gets brought to justice.

People come here to get away from political drama or from their discrimination heavy environments they most likely face in the real world, which is strictly the reason why there are even rules against making such comments in the first place. It doesn't matter which political party or religion you come from or what your family has primarily been, rules are still rules. We don't have ill will against anything like that, but making the community a derogatory free environment with no hate speech.

Last edited:
Anyway, I know you haven't said the absolute worst comment ever since, but you still have said quite a lot of other things that warrants various warnings, Maverick has provided three warning sources; the 2nd was when Tracer told you to stop insulting people right after you called someone a Dumbass (Yes I read the quoted text and scrolled up so that is strike 2). And the 3rd was a strike for you Ziller, and also for Coomander. I have read you comments in defense, but that still does not excuse the main points.

Fandom literally has a strict rule against all words or phrases that are derogatory by nature, let's not forget that this is still the same platform where people have been globally blocked across fandom just for saying the N word or R word even in context that was used for educational purposes not intended to be bigoted. Which even I think that's extreme practice, but they still own the platform and therefore is a TOS who have to follow.

Furthermore, we have always had a site rule that forbids all types of derogatory comments, not just ones certain political parties only focused on a few selective groups, more info explained here. The definition of Ableism is any type of derogatory or bigoted word or comment spoken against any type of disability whether physical or mental. And Alzheimer's disease is considered a mental disability/illness thus discriminating or mocking it would fall under ableism territory. As for why it's offensive, a person who actually has that could be searching through the internet or the forum and reading that out loud and either taking offense or hoping whoever said that gets brought to justice.

People come here to get away from political drama or from their discrimination heavy environments they most likely face in the real world, which is strictly the reason why there are even rules against making such comments in the first place. It doesn't matter which political party or religion you come from or what your family has primarily been, rules are still rules. We don't have ill will against anything like that, but making the community a derogatory free environment with no hate speech.
I'm not going to address this since it'll needlessly fill rvr with messages, so i'll just say i completely disagree with the reasoning provided in this post and leave it at that.

It isn't my job to fight a battle in which the person who is being punished doesn't want said battle fought for them.

If the warn limit has been hit and a punishment is required, then I can’t get out of that anymore, but I would like to appeal the severity of the punishment quite a bit, if you will give me the chance to elaborate a bit on some other instances I have not yet.
You may elaborate, though I cannot make any promises that it will change the outcome. I will give a final chance to make an elaborate post to make you case on the points.

Firstly, one of the infractions was in an argument against coomander; who, as indicated by the warn, he was also being toxic as well. Not to say that I was not being toxic too, that’s not the point, but I would like to point out that the OPM supporters familiar with Coomandar in the discussion thread know that he too has a history of acting similarly toxic. I am not suggesting that I take Coom down with me, as he hasn’t done anything ban worthy, but he does not exactly bring out the best in a few people, especially not when I had already been annoyed with him several times leading up to the infraction which led to a warn. I just ask that you be a bit lenient in that instance.
As for a warn I received while arguing with godlycharmander… unlike Coom, he actually has been aggressive to the point of being ban worthy, as indicated by him being a banned member. Similarly, those active in the threads he was in are all aware of his attitude and his tendency to get openly heated before anyone else. In that case it was more clearly cut of him being very antagonistic.
The first warning has already been discussed, but to reiterate I must say, I actually did listen to that warning and subsequently changed my behavior, so I would not like to give the impression that I would only be repeatedly toxic with no hope of acting different, as the warning system is typically used to indicate repeat offenders, and is increased to a ban when the warnings are not properly obeyed several times.
Even you yourself at the first glance did not believe the other infractions to be ban worthy, ddm. I am aware of my wrongdoings and that you may have to act, but I would request that it be a bit more lenient than 3 months, as I do enjoy being a regular here (it’s a hobby of mine) despite my disagreements with a lot of people.
That is really all I have left to say on the matter. Do as you will
although I need to add a few people on discord before I go, if possible

Hello there, regarding that comment by Ziller i believe it was towards me
Hear me out: I didn't particullary offended at all by it, instead i decided to ignore it but i'm sure it doesn't carried any of very offensive thing
So i suggest to just lower the ban to one month only, then again this is fandom we're talking

Hello there, regarding that comment by Ziller i believe it was towards me
Hear me out: I didn't particullary offended at all by it, instead i decided to ignore it but i'm sure it doesn't carried any of very offensive thing
So i suggest to just lower the ban to one month only, then again this is fandom we're talking
I mean, if someone says a comment about you being, to censor the quote yet still get my point across, " a bad african person ", and you're not offended because you're actually jewish and not black, does that make the comment any better?
I do think he should possibly get a lower ban though but I'm not a mod or anything so I don't have any jurisdiction lol.

Firstly, one of the infractions was in an argument against coomander; who, as indicated by the warn, he was also being toxic as well. Not to say that I was not being toxic too, that’s not the point, but I would like to point out that the OPM supporters familiar with Coomandar in the discussion thread know that he too has a history of acting similarly toxic. I am not suggesting that I take Coom down with me, as he hasn’t done anything ban worthy, but he does not exactly bring out the best in a few people, especially not when I had already been annoyed with him several times leading up to the infraction which led to a warn. I just ask that you be a bit lenient in that instance.
As for a warn I received while arguing with godlycharmander… unlike Coom, he actually has been aggressive to the point of being ban worthy, as indicated by him being a banned member. Similarly, those active in the threads he was in are all aware of his attitude and his tendency to get openly heated before anyone else. In that case it was more clearly cut of him being very antagonistic.
The first warning has already been discussed, but to reiterate I must say, I actually did listen to that warning and subsequently changed my behavior, so I would not like to give the impression that I would only be repeatedly toxic with no hope of acting different, as the warning system is typically used to indicate repeat offenders, and is increased to a ban when the warnings are not properly obeyed several times.
Even you yourself at the first glance did not believe the other infractions to be ban worthy, ddm. I am aware of my wrongdoings and that you may have to act, but I would request that it be a bit more lenient than 3 months, as I do enjoy being a regular here (it’s a hobby of mine) despite my disagreements with a lot of people.
That is really all I have left to say on the matter. Do as you will
although I need to add a few people on discord before I go, if possible
On an unrelated note, I don’t hold any ill will for the staff involved in this. It was handled reasonably, and I do appreciate having been given the chance to defend myself. Even if I do have to be out of contact temporarily, I will actually look forward to being able to have healthy discussion with the people here.

Back